Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSX games fade to black

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
blkarcher77

PSX games fade to black

Post by blkarcher77 »

As the title suggests, when i try to load up a PS1 game, the screen just fades to black. Im running 6.61 CFW LME, as well as using Infinity to make it stick. Here is a gif of literally what happens (https://imgur.com/a/e5Dw66z). As you can see, i press X and the screen just fades to black. It gets stuck on that black screen, and all i can do is hold the power button.

I have tried many different things in order to get this to work. I've been converting the BIN files into EBOOTs using PSX2PSP. I tried using Icetea in case it was the program, but the same thing happens. I'm using the latest Popsloader, the one specifically built for 6.61. I have tried turning off Popsloader. I have tried turning off other plugins in case they're conflicting. I have downloaded the game from multiple different locations and tried them all, with no success. Tried converting them with no compression and level 4 compression. Tried downloading a completed EBOOT of the game instead of converting the bin file, black screen fade

I've tried so much, and nothing is working. Anyone have any suggestions?
Advertising

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”