Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can't play my PSX Game

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
Beancarlo

Can't play my PSX Game

Post by Beancarlo »

Hey guys, I've been gone from the PS Vita hacking scene for about 2 years now, and just the PS Vita in general. About a week ago I decided to pick my Vita up again and give it a go. I'm still on FW 3.18 and have TN-V 10 installed via the exploit game Gladiator Begins. Upon loading up the exploit I was greeted by an old stress. My Mortal Kombat Trilogy PSX game that never worked. So I decided to unistall it, pull up some old tutorials, and see if I could fix the issue. A whole day later of troubleshooting and installing multiple different EBOOT.PFP files of the same game and I'm still running into the same problem two years later. I can load up the game fine and scroll around the menus and even pick a fighter, but when it comes to actually playing, the XMB crashes right before the match starts. I'm tired of this always happening. I just want to play Mortal Kombat Trilogy on the go as I have many trips this summer and want something to entertain me on the long haul. Thanks.
Advertising
dmaskell92

Re: Can't play my PSX Game

Post by dmaskell92 »

You might need to update to 3.60 for better emulation via Henkaku.

Why aren't you using TNX? TNV10 emulates PS1 with bad sound/bugs.

I'll throw it on my 3.60 vita today and I'll let you know how(if) it performs.
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Beancarlo

Post by Beancarlo »

Well I left the hacking scene after TN-V 10 and didn't really stick around for TN-X so I wasn't aware of it until recently. I guess I should upgrade to newer hacks and FW. Will Henkaku also play PSP ISO/CSOs as I have quite a few installed. Or will I need to install a different hack to access those?
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

All will work

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”