Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.60 CFW Pro-C Fix 3

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
cparara

6.60 CFW Pro-C Fix 3

Post by cparara »

I recently managed to finagle this CFW on my PSP and when I tried to put a few games on there some of them came up as corrupt. I know for sure it isn't the ISO since I can pop them on to my emulator on my laptop and they will play just fine. Any idea why this is happening or what I did wrong?
Advertising
Butcher

Re: 6.60 CFW Pro-C Fix 3

Post by Butcher »

First update to 14.02.2015 or 6.61 14.0.2015 - that pro C fix 3 is old build - use latest - u have it on forum.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=41249

And after that u need make on MSPD card on root of card a ISO folder and there put namofgame.iso file and in xmb on PSP u will have and load no problem

I use on psp (always USA iso ,USA psx ,USA minis and all work perfect and use 6.60 PRO-C2 CFW 14.02.2015 on my PSP 100x and 2x200x
Advertising
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

Just what Butcher said; ISO format games don't go in ms0:/PSP/GAME, they must go in ms0:/ISO (if this folder doesn't exist, make it). Then just dump all ISO or CSO, etc. format games there; they should show up fine under the XMB's Games/Memory Stick section. EBOOT.PBP format games (homebrews, emulators and official PSN games) still go in the folder ms0:/PSP/GAME, though.

Live long and prosper.

Darth Agnon
Monster Hunter, Planeswalker and Sith
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44148
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

YES in GAME folder are only Homebrews,psx games,psn minis

So MS0:/ISO <- psp orginal games in nameofgame.iso format

MS0:/PSP/GAME- the homebrews,psx games ,psn minis goes folders witch eboot.pbp

Also Update yours PRO-C fix3 to latest updated PRO-C 14.02.2015 version. By uninstaling old FW and install newest

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”