Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How to make Brave Fencer Musashi work with PSP 3000 + 6.61?

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
dream3

How to make Brave Fencer Musashi work with PSP 3000 + 6.61?

Post by dream3 »

Folks, I would like to create my own eboot out of my perfect Brave Fencer Musashi .bin/.cue set.

I'm using the latest psx2psp to make it.

However, no matter what I do it just won't load. I've tried changing the IDs there in the psx2psp options and then using popsloader with several version, but none worked. When I first created it without changing IDs or using popsloader, it would load but black screen after cg animation.

Would anyone have precise steps to make it work?
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: How to make Brave Fencer Musashi work with PSP 3000 + 6.

Post by fate6 »

You sure the rip is good? If it is then you could try "Simple Popstation GUI (v3.00 beta)" as its what I used to use with great success tho I never tried that Musashi game.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
esmjanus

Post by esmjanus »

Just like fate6 said you need to use Simple Popstation GUI 3.00 or PSX2PSP v1.3 and use SLPS01156 as Game ID. The game works with Popsloader using pops from 3.90 and below, on 3.03 seems to have the best performance. If you want the game manual you can download it from here http://www.psxpspmanuals.com/read.php?2,249.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

In this day making own psx2psp games - why not use maked and working - u find in easy and copy and play .
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Butcher wrote:In this day making own psx2psp games - why not use maked and working - u find in easy and copy and play .
Because some of us enjoy doing it ourselves.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

If some one wonna ok (But in this day do that is waste time - all is just maded and easy to find)

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”