Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSX Games won't load on my PSP

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
Omega Jet

PSX Games won't load on my PSP

Post by Omega Jet » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:20 am

Hey guys, I am trying to play Suikoden II on my PSP E1003. These are the things Im running:
- 6.60 Firmware
- 6.60 Pro-C CFW
- Popsloader V3

I have everything set up properly. Normal PSP ISOs work perfectly, but when I run PSX eboots, I get stuck on this screen.

I have tried the pops versions as well, but still nothing works. And thw weird thing is, this exaxt game used to work on my psp, then all of a sudden, it didnt anymore. I figured I messed something up, so I reinstalled everything, but still no results. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertising

blueheaven

Re: PSX Games won't load on my PSP

Post by blueheaven » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Try 660 Pro C-2
You're showing the POPS config screen.
Disable all plug-ins
and try again
Advertising

Butcher

Post by Butcher » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:11 am

v3 is old use v4i - and newest PRO-C 2

DanielBrza

Post by DanielBrza » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Is your "home" button working? If not at all, that is the problem. Then, its not quite a true its not working. Instead, lets say its working permanently. PSP "thinks" that the button is pushed down non-stop. I suggest to clean the contacts of the button from inside. It worked for me.

Butcher

Post by Butcher » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:47 pm

Like hi writed on PSP ISOS work normal no showing like Home push about Exiting to XMB.

Need update CFW and pops - becouse they cuse some problem what hi have and get him auto to Option menu

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”