Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[preservationist] PSOne Classics on 6.60 PRO-B10

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
Underclover

[preservationist] PSOne Classics on 6.60 PRO-B10

Post by Underclover »

Okay, so as the title says, I'm a preservationist. I want to be able to play my purchased copies of Megaman Legends 1 and 2 from the PSN on my PSP Go and PSP 3000. I'm interested in messing with CWCheat and TempAR (which I already have), but as of now, I haven't gotten the downloads from the PSN to work outside of upgrading to 6.61. Is there something special I have to do to the files? I own the japanese UMDs for Rockman DASH 1 and 2, but playing the japanese ones got kind of old after eight years, and I like goofing off by starting myself with the shining laser, which obviously can't be done on OFW.

So: I want to know how to make my Megaman Legends 1 and 2 PSN PSP downloads work on a 6.60 PRO-B10 PSP 3000 and PSP Go, because they're two of my favorite PS1 games of all time.

Help is much appreciated. I have two eboot creation softwares for making PS1 games into PSP compatible eboots, but I'd rather hear from any experts out there before I go messing with Zinga Burga's thing or the PSX Essentials pack.
Advertising
Cyber

Re: [preservationist] PSOne Classics on 6.60 PRO-B10

Post by Cyber »

I vaguely remember that some 6.60 PRO CFWs had this or very similar problem with PSone games from PSN. I suggest updating to the latest 6.60 PRO (C2?) if you don't want to use 6.61.
https://code.google.com/archive/p/procfw/
Advertising
Underclover

Re: [preservationist] PSOne Classics on 6.60 PRO-B10

Post by Underclover »

Actually, after some more searching, I found psp decrypter for 6.60 and that solved my problem. Thanks anyway though!

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”