Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS1 Games won't start. Error Code (FFFFFF)

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
crishbk

PS1 Games won't start. Error Code (FFFFFF)

Post by crishbk »

Hi everyone,

I used to be in the PSP scene a long time ago and have since fallen out. Last CFW was on 3.xx. I have been pulling my hair out with trying to play a PS1 game on my PSP. I'm now on 6.60 PRO. I used 6.60 PRO C2 at first and found out that there was a bug that prevented it from playing PS1 games at all. No biggie, I looked around and found c fix 3 and installed that. Same error. "Game Could Not Be Started (FFFFFF)". I tried b10 fix 1 and still the same error. I have uninstalled the CFW multiple times and nothing has changed. I even added POPSLOADER to see if that might help, but I can't get past the error so POPSLOADER is useless.

Anybody have some ideas what might be going on?
Advertising
RandQalan

Re: PS1 Games won't start. Error Code (FFFFFF)

Post by RandQalan »

crishbk wrote:Hi everyone,

I used to be in the PSP scene a long time ago and have since fallen out. Last CFW was on 3.xx. I have been pulling my hair out with trying to play a PS1 game on my PSP. I'm now on 6.60 PRO. I used 6.60 PRO C2 at first and found out that there was a bug that prevented it from playing PS1 games at all. No biggie, I looked around and found c fix 3 and installed that. Same error. "Game Could Not Be Started (FFFFFF)". I tried b10 fix 1 and still the same error. I have uninstalled the CFW multiple times and nothing has changed. I even added POPSLOADER to see if that might help, but I can't get past the error so POPSLOADER is useless.

Anybody have some ideas what might be going on?
Will your psp play any games because the error code is strange

ffffffff - PSP update failed
http://www.thetechgame.com/Archives/t=7 ... codes.html

If it can then maybe you are converting it wrong

here is a guide how to

https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-to-co ... sp.206195/
Advertising
jack52032

Re: PS1 Games won't start. Error Code (FFFFFF)

Post by jack52032 »

Try reinstall ofw 6.60 or update to 6.61 Pro CFW viewtopic.php?f=17&t=41249

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”