Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSX error (C1-2858-3) on TN-V10

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
cuberootg

PSX error (C1-2858-3) on TN-V10

Post by cuberootg » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm on the right thread for help inquiry. Please delete my post if it is - instead of giving me an immediate infraction. that way - ill know I'm wrong and won't do it again. already read the sticky rules and didn't find info on where to ask or if there is an official ask thread that exist already here. :D

Anyway, I've been trying to re-install Tekken 2 for a while now but i kept on receiving "An Error occurred (C1-2858-3)" I'm under 3.18 Firmware TN-V10 under Patapon-2 exploit.

Situation:
I already have to installed PSX game that i have extracted from my original PS1 game. Had it converted to .PBP file

I placed it under the folder path:
PSP > GAME > [Game ID Folder NAME ] > EBOOT.PBP

I had the "PSP" folder with the files above on ZIP under file name "INSTALL.ZIP" while having the extension revealed to avoid potential "INSTALL.ZIP.ZIP"occurence.
I had it installed under the game section which seemed successful and showed up but can't be loaded on TN-V platform - its just leads to black screen.

Up to now i still can't figure out why PSX is not working.

P.S. Also tried XS moto, but its not working as well. same result with Tekken 2.

Thank you for your time and help in advance.

Regards,
Advertising

ss4gogeta069

Re: PSX error (C1-2858-3) on TN-V10

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:18 pm

You can't use it that way. It has to be purchased through the PS Store. That's the only way you can use the PS1 loader!
Advertising
GAME GENIE ROCKS! CHECK IT OUT!
Game Genie Website

reprep

Re: PSX error (C1-2858-3) on TN-V10

Post by reprep » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:28 pm

What you are trying to do is booting PS1 Loader inside TN-V inside PSP emu. That is inception.

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”