Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
DjNeo
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 am

Re: 6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Post by DjNeo » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:09 am

KiaZ wrote:just to contribute with the game I've successfully played :

FF VII (psn version single eboot) WORKING
tony hawk pro skater 2 WORKING
tekken 3 WORKING
Tekken 1 WORKING
Silent Hill - WORKING
X-Files the game Partially working, I got some graphic problems.

In the next days I will convert and test cool boarders 4 and resident evil 3 .
RE3 was already tested... it works if you set speed of the disc to fast.
Advertising
Black PSP 3010 OFW 6.10 with HBL > OFW 6.20 with HBL > 6.20 TN-A > 6.20 TN-B > 6.20 TN-C > 6.20 TN-D > 6.20 TN-E > 6.20 PRO-B5 > 6.20 PRO-B6 perma > 6.35 PRO-B6 > (fortunately my PSP is not dead)6.20 PRO-B7

Orohu
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:08 am

Re: 6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Post by Orohu » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:26 am

I am having trouble getting FF8 to run on my PSP 2001 and PSP Go running Perm TN-D, while my copy of RPG Maker converted using the same tool (psx2psp) runs fine. Does anyone have any advice to offer for converting FF8 (tested/working tools)?
Advertising
Cubert: I slightly modified a thing that I own!
Professor Farnsworth: WE'RE MONSTERS!!

vmr
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:21 am

Re: 6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Post by vmr » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:25 am

Can someone please explain how you are getting Bushido Blade 2 to work? I'm using 6.20 tn-d on a PSP3000, and I get a black screen after the first Sony logo... I also couldn't get LSD Dream Emulator to work, but chalked that up to not being on a PSP Go... Please, any help would be appreciated. I tried downloading from 3 different places and none of them work.
Thank you

Omnija
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: 6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Post by Omnija » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:43 am

zero wrote:confirming, ff7 multi disc eboot works fine.
i have a strong feeling the reason people are having issues is due to multiple reasons

1. it's downloaded
2. dirty or scratched cd's
3. not properly converting it to an iso -> eboot

all my games i own, self converter and all works 100%

Zen
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:28 am
Location: USA

Re: 6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Post by Zen » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:59 am

Suikoden II PSP 3000 Working
Image PS3 Slim & Phat(B) v3.60
Image PS2 Slim(S) FMcBoot v1.8
Image PSP(S)(B) 04g/3k x2 + 620 PRO-B5Perm

Omnija
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: 6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Post by Omnija » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:02 am

Zen wrote:Suikoden II PSP 3000 Working
i've confirmed suikoden I and II a long time ago but the topic creator hasn't added it in.

zero
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:37 am

Re: 6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Post by zero » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Orohu wrote:I am having trouble getting FF8 to run on my PSP 2001 and PSP Go running Perm TN-D, while my copy of RPG Maker converted using the same tool (psx2psp) runs fine. Does anyone have any advice to offer for converting FF8 (tested/working tools)?
look page 6
Omnija wrote:
zero wrote:confirming, ff7 multi disc eboot works fine.
i have a strong feeling the reason people are having issues is due to multiple reasons

1. it's downloaded
2. dirty or scratched cd's
3. not properly converting it to an iso -> eboot

all my games i own, self converter and all works 100%
yeah well said friend. All I've tested is working fine so far.
Popstation GUI solves all the problems I had. And for the scratched cds, that's true. You can't expect a game like that to turn into a fully working iso. :?

help
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Re: 6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Post by help » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Warcraft 2 works

Epic

papakias
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:57 am

Re: 6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Post by papakias » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:13 pm

vmr wrote:Can someone please explain how you are getting Bushido Blade 2 to work? I'm using 6.20 tn-d on a PSP3000, and I get a black screen after the first Sony logo... I also couldn't get LSD Dream Emulator to work, but chalked that up to not being on a PSP Go... Please, any help would be appreciated. I tried downloading from 3 different places and none of them work.
Thank you
I have ripped my own bushido blade 2 [NTSH-J] disc using magic iso for the image and popstation v 1.4 and works fine with my psp go.
Remember the image to be .bin i think its is better for popstation than .iso
Also i can tell 2 more games work for me , Crash Bandicoot 2 [NTSC-U} and Samurai Spirits Kenkyaku Shinan Pack [NTSC-J]
psp 1004 6.35 PRO B-4
psp N1004 6.20 TN_E

t0meh
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 pm
Location: Bournemouth, UK

Re: 6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Post by t0meh » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Will be updating the list shortly.

-t0meh
PSP-2000IS - 6.20 TN-D

Post Reply

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”