Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.20 TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
Sonitles

Re: TN-D - The PSX Compatibility List

Post by Sonitles »

Not Working
Croc: Legend of The Gobbos

Tested on a PSP 3004, 04g, it just hangs on a black screen after an image of the title appears.
Advertising
PSP 3004 Silver, MS PRO Duo 2GB, 6.20 TN-HEN D~
Xbox Live Gamecard
cobaltex

Post by cobaltex »

working (3000)

Akumajo Dracula X - Gekka no Yasoukyoku (eng translation patch)
Front Mission 3 (psx not psn)
Megaman Legends 2
Monster Rancher - Battle Card 2
Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Super Robot Taisen Alpha Gaiden (eng translation patch)
Vanguard Bandits
Advertising
ImageImage
jingletit

Post by jingletit »

harry potter and the chamber of secrets - PSP GO-Popstation Gui v.300 beta
not working :(
Reo

Post by Reo »

Working: (PSP go)
Final Fantasy IV
Chrono Trigger

Haven't tested V and VI yet. All are US versions, converted with PSX2PSP.
t0meh

Post by t0meh »

Danny wrote:
^^ Managed to get the game working using PopstationGUI v300 beta.
The [PAL-E] version is the ONLY version of this game that works, and even at that has to be PATCHED by Popstation.

REMEMBER: This MUST be converted using PopstationGUI v300 beta, as it wont work if you use PSX2PSP
Interesting...I wonder what other games are best converted with the PopstationGUI. I've managed to get all games working that are in the working list, but I'm really struggling to get Resident Evil 2 working. I've tried converting it with PSX2PSP twice, with 2 different .bin/iso files. It runs fine it's just once you click to go through the Police Station doors: nothing! Just audio. I've tried disc speed: fast as well - would appreciate if someone could help me out with this. I even tried changing the game ID to SLPS-01222 - same result.

Maybe I'll have to give Popstation a go :)

Also, still updating the list, thanks for all of your contributions.

-t0meh
PSP-2000IS - 6.20 TN-D
Dunnow

Post by Dunnow »

t0meh wrote:
Danny wrote:
^^ Managed to get the game working using PopstationGUI v300 beta.
The [PAL-E] version is the ONLY version of this game that works, and even at that has to be PATCHED by Popstation.

REMEMBER: This MUST be converted using PopstationGUI v300 beta, as it wont work if you use PSX2PSP
Interesting...I wonder what other games are best converted with the PopstationGUI. I've managed to get all games working that are in the working list, but I'm really struggling to get Resident Evil 2 working. I've tried converting it with PSX2PSP twice, with 2 different .bin/iso files. It runs fine it's just once you click to go through the Police Station doors: nothing! Just audio. I've tried disc speed: fast as well - would appreciate if someone could help me out with this. I even tried changing the game ID to SLPS-01222 - same result.

Maybe I'll have to give Popstation a go :)

Also, still updating the list, thanks for all of your contributions.

-t0meh
i've read somewere that a while ago, popstation v1 was best for transforming some games, maybe u wanna try that one... dunno... what can you loose? another 10 minutes?
PSP 3004 pb | 6.20 OFW | TN-E | aLoader v1.25 | Game Catergories 1.2b
Dalton_Corazon

Post by Dalton_Corazon »

zero wrote:
Dalton_Corazon wrote:
zero wrote:hey guys I am adding info too, I am using just th-d, nothing else. Here goes (PSP 3001)

Working Perfectly:

-Final Fantasy VIII (all discs)
-Tekken 3
-Metal Gear Solid: Vr Missions
-Megaman Legends
-Megaman X4,X5,X6
-Final Fantasy VII

Not Working

-Parasite Eve II (tried 3 different eboots...same problem)

I have plenty of time this week, and a high speed internet... I will download as many games as possible to tell you guys which works and which not. Cheers

Hey can i ask? How did you manage to work FFVIII disc. I have no luck in converting it or even trying to configure it out. thanks
hello my friend. I simply have 4 different eboots, one for each cd. I didn't have to convert anything. Do you have tn-d? if you have, is just put the eboot files in the PSP/GAME directory, and it'll work. If still don't work, you can always PM me.
I'm using tn-d because i'm more comfortable on this hen regardless of that flash protect. Yes I have one single eboot, I don't know of what but i'm pretty sure my cds where scratches while ripping it. I've try putting it as what you said but just can't start to a new game.
zero

Post by zero »

Reo wrote:Working: (PSP go)
Final Fantasy IV
Chrono Trigger

Haven't tested V and VI yet. All are US versions, converted with PSX2PSP.
for those who don't know, this game is called Final fantasy Chronicles, has two cds and include FF4 and chrono trigger. They are versions for the PSX and not an SNES emulator
zero

Post by zero »

oh, by the way

-Resident Evil Survivor (PSP 3001) works fine :)
help

Post by help »

i converted harry potter 1 it works while i am still in meny but when cut scene starts there is one stupid book and i think you have to press something to turn next page but commands on psp just wont work any help?

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”