Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP shuts down while trying to save PSX game

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
garam

PSP shuts down while trying to save PSX game

Post by garam »

Hello, I managed to get translated King's Field 1 working on my PSP, which is pretty funny considering the iso I used to make eboot doesn't even work with emulators I tested. Everything works like it should but the saving - PSP just shuts down when I'm trying to save a game. Considering how many things can be responsible for this (testing all pops on all cfws I can find would take looong time and at the end of the day it could come out as problem with eboot itself), has anyone had similiar problem and could share the solution?

Im using psp 3k with 6.20 pro-c2.
Advertising
RandQalan

Re: PSP shuts down while trying to save PSX game

Post by RandQalan »

One the most likely possibility is PRO-C2 has a pops bug might be the problem as well either go to PRO-C
or use this one viewtopic.php?f=17&t=34403

just ran threw all pops on my 3000 model PSP and they all have that problem and made 1 convert with IceTea same problem made one with Copstation Mod V2.21 same problem
tried to make one with PSX2PSP V1.4 and it failed to make a proper eboot.pbp over 2g :o

Something to do with how it read VMC of POPS fails

Final Found you a fix the game has a bug for saving
apply the save game fix will work after It is for me ;)

http://www.angelfire.com/art3/weissvulf ... nload.html

Thanks now I can play it too forgot all about this a long time ago and now can play it with PSP 8-)
Advertising
garam

Re: PSP shuts down while trying to save PSX game

Post by garam »

Patching the .bin and remaking the eboot did the trick. Thank you very much man!
For conversion I use PopstationGUI 1.26b.

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”