Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Help] Digimon World 3

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
jeremeel2015

[Help] Digimon World 3

Post by jeremeel2015 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:07 pm

i have an CD of digimon world 3
i rip it then convert to eboot using PSX2PSP v.1.4.2 then put it to my PSP
im playing the game for 15 minutes, then suddenly, when i came out of the sewers, the game gets a black screen and the sounds crash also
i've try to re-rip the game and reconvert using other converters but it didn't work
also i try using pops 3.xx lower, but not working also...
any other way to make it work? like an other game id to make it work??
help here please.... :(
Advertising

RiotDX

Re: [Help] Digimon World 3

Post by RiotDX » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Reconvert the eboot and change the game ID to SLPS01724. That seemed to work for me. If you don't have the option to do it in PSX2PSP, I know that popstationGUI does have that option.
Advertising

jeremeel2015

Post by jeremeel2015 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:18 pm

RiotDX wrote:Reconvert the eboot and change the game ID to SLPS01724. That seemed to work for me. If you don't have the option to do it in PSX2PSP, I know that popstationGUI does have that option.
that helps a lot!!
thanks man :D

AleKH

Post by AleKH » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:12 am

Guys I managed to fix all the problems with these games: Digimon World 3 and Digimon World 2003 and found a way to run without pops
see my tutorial teaching step by step how to run Digimon Word 3 and Digimon Word 2003 without pops on the PSP and PS Vita:

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=39976

I recorded a video of the game (on my chanel Alexandre KH) running on my consoles: PSP and
PS VITA to prove they do not freeze in the Asuka Inn and Pops do not need (I choose original
from flash in PSP which is the same as without Pops).:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5HAOeK ... e=youtu.be

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”