Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CFW 6.60 Pro C running PS1/X game trouble

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
Daniel_Davies85

CFW 6.60 Pro C running PS1/X game trouble

Post by Daniel_Davies85 »

Firstly i apologise if this has been covered many a time. I've searched and can't seem to find a straight forward answer to if it works and/or how to set it up.

I like the 6.60 Pro C, though to be honest i haven't tried any others, so id rather not have to change. BUT, i do have a spare PSP3000 if someone can explain to me how to change and its going to make life easier. I could use that as my PS1 PSP.

I've tried using popsloaders, though im not sure i understand how they work really, and i cant get anything running. Im trying to get FFVII running as i recently bought it and want to play it on the go rather than setting the PS2 up.

I followed this guide: "http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php/ ... n-your-PSP!" and the game gets to the "new game/continue" screen but upon selecting "new game" it just goes to a blank black screen and does nothing else.

After searching around for some suggestions i came across a"popsloader 6.xx PRO - 6.60 support" so i downloaded it and copied all the files into the "seplugins" folder on my PSP (currently using my PSP1000) (along with all the files that are already there from the guide.)

I resterted and upon loading the game i can now hold the R trigger and a list of different "pops" come up which ive tried most of but the PSP always just converts back to the home screen and error code "80010002" the game could not be started comes up.

I may be doing this all completely wrong. Or i may just be trying in vain.

If anyone could shed some light on the subject it would be amazing.

Dan.
Advertising
maxblade

Re: CFW 6.60 Pro C running PS1/X game trouble

Post by maxblade »

Is this a PSN PSOne Classics FFVII?
Advertising
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

If you're using the recently released PRO-C2 then it has problems with PSN PSOne games.

Try out this build, thanks to RandQalan.
6.60 PRO-C2
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
maxblade

Post by maxblade »

qwikrazor87 wrote:If you're using the recently released PRO-C2 then it has problems with PSN PSOne games.

Try out this build, thanks to RandQalan.
6.60 PRO-C2
What is the difference the old one and this.

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”