Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Does POPSLoader work on the PSP Go?

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
ReddMcKnight

Does POPSLoader work on the PSP Go?

Post by ReddMcKnight » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:43 am

I seem to be having some trouble getting POPSLoader to work on my PSP Go. I'm using V4E with CFW 6.60 PRO-C. I'm trying to load up a game with 3.90 POPS. Any ideas? Need more info?

EDIT: Oops. Forgot to mention the problem! lol! Anyway...The PSP Go restarts a few seconds after I select the POPS Version.
Advertising

QuotePVD

Re: Does POPSLoader work on the PSP Go?

Post by QuotePVD » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Popsloader does work with the PSP Go, had to use POPS 3.52 to get past a ladder in MegaMan Legends 2. The reason your PSP Go is restarting is because you're missing the OFW files that are used with each POPs.
Advertising

ReddMcKnight

Post by ReddMcKnight » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:38 am

QuotePVD wrote:Popsloader does work with the PSP Go, had to use POPS 3.52 to get past a ladder in MegaMan Legends 2. The reason your PSP Go is restarting is because you're missing the OFW files that are used with each POPs.
Are you sure? I just read that some of the POPS Versions just don't work on the PSP Go. Also, I read there was no way to get past that ladder in Legends 2. :/ I'm gonna go try that now. :)

EDIT: I definitely got past that pesky ladder, just as you said, but...

1. There's no sound while playing the game.
2. I fell through the wall. :P

QuotePVD

Post by QuotePVD » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:07 am

Well 3.52 is what I used to get past the Manda Island ladder and then just play the rest of the game normally on Original Flash Pops, for sound. There isn't an actual way for the ladder at the lowest level of the flutter unless you play the game on it's actual disc get whatever is down there and then save. I'm sure you can get a save file though that's done it since there really isn't much down there except for a rapid fire and 2,000 zenny. And yeah POPS 3.02 - 3.52 work on PSPgo just no sound, anything between 3.71 - 5.XX I think, doesn't work, and anything 6.XX to now should work.

Edit: More info here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7410

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”