Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can not start a mission MGS PW (Solved)

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
Steven

Re: Can not start a mission MGS PW (Solved)

Post by Steven »

Acid_Snake wrote:why are you guys bothering with PW? the best Metal Gear for online is PO+, you can get better and stronger soldiers and upgrade them in different skills (not to mention you can get 30+ different types of soldiers and unique characters)
except where not talking about online play here :lol:

and what naki said ;)
number1dad wrote:Hey guys. Thought I would just tack onto this thread instead of starting a fresh one. I'm not able to get PW working through RJL after installing the 6xx RJL plugins, and disabling the ISO caching. I'm running 6.60 PRO-C fix 3 on a 1000 phat, Windows 7 x64 ultimate on my PC. My PC is most likely not the culprit unless it's something to do with the 64 bit drivers being that I'm on a fairly high-end system. I'm crashing on the save file loading screen on PW, and if I start RJL after I load the game, it will crash before I can select a mission, and will crash in the middle of cutscenes if I run RJL after the mission loads. I'm running it from an ISO with the large (~800MB) install. I also get a crash while loading a game in GTA: Liberty City Stories on UMD. I've tried all three ISO modes.

I'd very much appreciate any help... I like this game a lot, but don't like straining my neck looking down at the PSP. I know there's not much incentive to helping somebody who only has one post, but I'd be inclined to contribute whatever I can here if somebody can help me solve my problem. I'm new to the PSP thing as I was just given one as a thank-you for driving somebody to the airport, but I see a few things I could potentially help with. This has been the best place so far to get information about CFW and the like for the PSP so I'll probably end up contributing something anyways.
try using RemoteJoyLite 019 for 6xx psp 1000
Advertising
Attachments
RemoteJoyLite_019_for_6xx_01g__PSP_1000_Version_.zip
(122.86 KiB) Downloaded 210 times
number1dad

Post by number1dad »

Steven wrote:
Acid_Snake wrote:why are you guys bothering with PW? the best Metal Gear for online is PO+, you can get better and stronger soldiers and upgrade them in different skills (not to mention you can get 30+ different types of soldiers and unique characters)
except where not talking about online play here :lol:

and what naki said ;)
number1dad wrote:Hey guys. Thought I would just tack onto this thread instead of starting a fresh one. I'm not able to get PW working through RJL after installing the 6xx RJL plugins, and disabling the ISO caching. I'm running 6.60 PRO-C fix 3 on a 1000 phat, Windows 7 x64 ultimate on my PC. My PC is most likely not the culprit unless it's something to do with the 64 bit drivers being that I'm on a fairly high-end system. I'm crashing on the save file loading screen on PW, and if I start RJL after I load the game, it will crash before I can select a mission, and will crash in the middle of cutscenes if I run RJL after the mission loads. I'm running it from an ISO with the large (~800MB) install. I also get a crash while loading a game in GTA: Liberty City Stories on UMD. I've tried all three ISO modes.

I'd very much appreciate any help... I like this game a lot, but don't like straining my neck looking down at the PSP. I know there's not much incentive to helping somebody who only has one post, but I'd be inclined to contribute whatever I can here if somebody can help me solve my problem. I'm new to the PSP thing as I was just given one as a thank-you for driving somebody to the airport, but I see a few things I could potentially help with. This has been the best place so far to get information about CFW and the like for the PSP so I'll probably end up contributing something anyways.
try using RemoteJoyLite 019 for 6xx psp 1000
You're a hero. Thanks a ton for the help. Any tips on using a gamepad with RJL? I've tried xpadder, but since there's no analog it's easier to just use the PSP as a controller.
Advertising
aren009

Post by aren009 »

thanks iwant play mgs pw
dirtabd

Post by dirtabd »

They got the MGS HD collection at GameStop for 15 used for PS3, MGS look alot better on the HD, i wish they would have put the MGS twin snakes version of the first MGS that was on Gamecube, its MGS game but it looks like MGS2 rendering, its sick

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”