Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can not start a mission MGS PW (Solved)

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
Spambot

Can not start a mission MGS PW (Solved)

Post by Spambot » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 pm

I, am using MGS PW. I finished the first mission but, i can not start a mission. I tried different iso drivers. The one's i tried are: Inferno, M33 and the sony ISO driver. The game runs fine then when i try to start a mission, it does not work. As stated before "in a different thread" i need Remotejoylite to play games, since my screen is broken. But, i do not want a classic such as MGS PW and my money i spent on it to go to waste. So is there a solution for this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just use the compatible plugin for 6.20/6.3_.
Advertising
Last edited by Spambot on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Your average, user.

ikithme

Re: Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Can not start a mission?

Post by ikithme » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:54 am

Have you tried starting a mission using the UMD and not an ISO file?
Advertising
I'm in your forum, crushing your dreams.

Can someone please explain why you are reading this.

ryoshin

Post by ryoshin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:09 am

I would assume it is a common problem, as I tried to play PW with remotejoy lite back on my psp 1000 and 3000 and anytime you tried to even go to mission select it would usually freeze. the only way I could get around it is by plugging in the usb after the mission was started, but even then usually it would freeze. Don't think there's much you can do about it.

Spambot

Post by Spambot » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:14 am

ryoshin wrote:I would assume it is a common problem, as I tried to play PW with remotejoy lite back on my psp 1000 and 3000 and anytime you tried to even go to mission select it would usually freeze. the only way I could get around it is by plugging in the usb after the mission was started, but even then usually it would freeze. Don't think there's much you can do about it.
dang, that sucks.. Wasted some cash i guess. And i have tried it with UMD but, it still freezes this is some bull *** i guess i will have to order a new screen soon.
- Your average, user.

ryoshin

Post by ryoshin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:18 am

Or if you own a PS3, you could just get the MGS HD collection :). But yeah, I'd just get a new screen, they don't cost that much really on ebay, although just be cautious about who you order from. I've had problems with screens from ebay when replacing a friend's screen.
Last edited by ryoshin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Spambot

Post by Spambot » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:19 am

ryoshin wrote:Or if you own a PS3, you could just get the MGS HD collection :). But yeah, I'd just get a new screen, they don't cost that much really on ebay, although just be cautious about who you order from. I've had problems with screens from ebay when replacing a friend's screen.
I do not have ps3 i am getting one soon though. I will buy one from amazon, as they are like 11.00 not that much really.
- Your average, user.

ryoshin

Post by ryoshin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 am

What model is your PSP? if it's 2000 or 3000 you could get the psp video out cable and hook it up to your tv or monitor if your monitor has those inputs. Or maybe a component to vga transcoder... but then you're going into more money lol.

Spambot

Post by Spambot » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:24 am

Psp, 3000 4g. How much is that cable? "sorry for not knowing much i am pretty new, to the scene."
- Your average, user.

ryoshin

Post by ryoshin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 am

Spambot wrote:Psp, 3000 4g. How much is that cable? "sorry for not knowing much i am pretty new, to the scene."
It's an official sony accessory. It retails(ed) for 15 USD I think, but you can probably find it cheaper elsewhere by now. I'd check amazon or ebay.
The only thing I'm not sure of is if you have to enable some settings on the PSP itself in order to activate it, which would mean you'd need the screen. I've never used one so research it before you buy.

EDIT: here it is on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Computer-Ent ... B000VIPJ0W

Spambot

Post by Spambot » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 am

ryoshin wrote:
Spambot wrote:Psp, 3000 4g. How much is that cable? "sorry for not knowing much i am pretty new, to the scene."
It's an official sony accessory. It retails(ed) for 15 USD I think, but you can probably find it cheaper elsewhere by now. I'd check amazon or ebay.
The only thing I'm not sure of is if you have to enable some settings on the PSP itself in order to activate it, which would mean you'd need the screen. I've never used one so research it before you buy.

EDIT: here it is on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Computer-Ent ... B000VIPJ0W
I am just gonna get a screen i am not so relcuntent to buy it because of the reviews. Also it will not be a portable console without a working screen.
- Your average, user.

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”