Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How To Run PSP Games Stored On Your PC Via USB Cable

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
zorrodood

Re: How To Run PSP Games Stored On Your PC Via USB Cable

Post by zorrodood »

bsanehi wrote: emm make sure you doable click on usbhostfs_pc once only or you can just right click on usbhostfs_pc and click Open.
that's exactly what i did^^. it tried and failed to install a PSP Type B driver at first. then i manuelly downloaded and installed it and now my PSP freezes after i select an iso.
seems like i'm incompatible with this xD though it sounds very useful.
Advertising
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

zorrodood wrote:
bsanehi wrote: emm make sure you doable click on usbhostfs_pc once only or you can just right click on usbhostfs_pc and click Open.
that's exactly what i did^^. it tried and failed to install a PSP Type B driver at first. then i manuelly downloaded and installed it and now my PSP freezes after i select an iso.
seems like i'm incompatible with this xD though it sounds very useful.

Install PSPdisp and it will install all the needed drivers....

Download

I put it in the readme:

PSPdisp is very good at installing PSP drivers.
Advertising
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

I guess you're right, bsanehi. It loaded up all 4 of my game rips from 2007, 2008 and 2009. Shame it doesn't load newer games...
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

Casavult wrote:I guess you're right, bsanehi. It loaded up all 4 of my game rips from 2007, 2008 and 2009. Shame it doesn't load newer games...
Yeah ^^

Someone needs to code a new USB_ISO_Loader that supports newer games :)
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

bsanehi wrote:
Casavult wrote:I guess you're right, bsanehi. It loaded up all 4 of my game rips from 2007, 2008 and 2009. Shame it doesn't load newer games...
Yeah ^^

That would be great! It'll be good for playing AdHoc against my brother or friends if one of us doesn't have the game, so one could use the UMD and other could use USB ISO Loader with a dump of the game. :)
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Casavult wrote:
bsanehi wrote:
Yeah ^^

That would be great! It'll be good for playing AdHoc against my brother or friends if one of us doesn't have the game, so one could use the UMD and other could use USB ISO Loader with a dump of the game. :)
You could also try the "Game Sharing" option at the top of the Game menu in the XMB, I've used that with a few UMD's that I own. (The one that I really remember using "Game Sharing" with was Namco Museum Battle Collection to play Dig Dug against my niece while sitting in the waiting room of doctor's offices. :lol: )
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Disturbed0ne wrote: You could also try the "Game Sharing" option at the top of the Game menu in the XMB, I've used that with a few UMD's that I own. (The one that I really remember using "Game Sharing" with was Namco Museum Battle Collection to play Dig Dug against my niece while sitting in the waiting room of doctor's offices. :lol: )

I'll just leave this ===> Here
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

fate6 wrote:
Disturbed0ne wrote: You could also try the "Game Sharing" option at the top of the Game menu in the XMB, I've used that with a few UMD's that I own. (The one that I really remember using "Game Sharing" with was Namco Museum Battle Collection to play Dig Dug against my niece while sitting in the waiting room of doctor's offices. :lol: )

I'll just leave this ===> Here
That's a decent sized list of games that use the "Game Sharing" feature of the PSP. I never said every game used it. ;)

Edit : I own most of those games on that list. :lol: (The US versions)
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

I know I was just posting it as a reference in case someone wanted to use gameshare :3
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
StepS

Post by StepS »

I'd like to mention that Prometheus Iso Loader also has the feature of loading by USB, built-in. ;)

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”