Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules: No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
#208676 by Faltimar
Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:36 am
Thanks! This is pretty awesome. Now I can keep my sons games separate from my own. You know, so he doesnt have to cycle through a huge list of games to get to the one or two he plays.
Advertising
#215737 by lkjhgfdsa12345
Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:09 am
Hi, I'm trying to run BBS (not FM), and I'm running into a problem. I'm on a 1000 psp, 6.60ME, installed PSPDisp, decrypted the game, and such. When I go to boot the game, it brings up a screen saying "install data" and then hangs at a screen saying "Please Wait." I have to due a hard boot, because the system becomes unresponsive. Any help would be much appreciated.
#268364 by Curious
Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:17 pm
bsanehi wrote:
Curious wrote:Is there a linux executable for usbhost_pc ?

If you can get remotejoy working on linux, Then you could try running usbhost_pc as it comes with the package to get remotejoy working.

Remotejoy on linux

Thanks for the link. Is Irshell only available for 5.50 GEN D3 and 5.00 M33-6?
#268368 by bsanehi
Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:38 pm
Curious wrote:
bsanehi wrote:
Curious wrote:Is there a linux executable for usbhost_pc ?

If you can get remotejoy working on linux, Then you could try running usbhost_pc as it comes with the package to get remotejoy working.

Remotejoy on linux

Thanks for the link. Is Irshell only available for 5.50 GEN D3 and 5.00 M33-6?

Yeah.