Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules: No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
#150615 by naki-the-curious
Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:49 pm
Still doesn't work for me... I know I've installed the drivers properly because I can use remotejoylite fine, but when I select a game it just freezes and the controls become locked (I can use the GameExtender plugin to exit though...)
Edit: Yay!! It worked!! It seem to not be compatible with PRO CFW, because it worked on LME. Thanks bsanehi! :D

Edit 2: Also Newer games work if you decrypt the EBOOT.BIN file. I managed to get GEB to run by using EDecrypt, and selecting " [ ] to decrypt and patch" option, then putting it back into the iso using umdgen 4.0 (I think the decrypt and patch option in isotool will work aswell, although I havn't tried it)
Advertising
#150627 by bsanehi
Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:19 am
naki-the-curious wrote:Still doesn't work for me... I know I've installed the drivers properly because I can use remotejoylite fine, but when I select a game it just freezes and the controls become locked (I can use the GameExtender plugin to exit though...)
Edit: Yay!! It worked!! It seem to not be compatible with PRO CFW, because it worked on LME. Thanks bsanehi! :D

Edit 2: Also Newer games work if you decrypt the EBOOT.BIN file. I managed to get GEB to run by using EDecrypt, and selecting " [ ] to decrypt and patch" option, then putting it back into the iso using umdgen 4.0 (I think the decrypt and patch option in isotool will work aswell, although I havn't tried it)

No problem... Thats very good news.

I will add in the main post that this will not work for PRO custom firmware later.
Advertising
#150664 by Disturbed0ne
Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:39 am
I think this thread deserves to be stickied, it's been very helpful to quite a few members.

[Thread Stickied]
#150952 by PsPsiR1
Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:48 am
thanks nice tutorial.
and hope to see working on PRO-B or C.
#193030 by stoneskull
Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:54 pm
this is really fantastic!

would be great to see PRO compatibility.. it would make it easier to test games using ad-hoc online

thank you for this little tutorial.. it's made my day loading games of my hard drive
#193155 by bsanehi
Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:09 pm
stoneskull wrote:this is really fantastic!

would be great to see PRO compatibility.. it would make it easier to test games using ad-hoc online

thank you for this little tutorial.. it's made my day loading games of my hard drive

No problem ;)