Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

USB ISO loaading on Prometheus ISO loader

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
naki-the-curious

USB ISO loaading on Prometheus ISO loader

Post by naki-the-curious »

Ok, its not often I ask a question, so bear with me. I have reserched on the topic aswell, so please don't give me answers like "google is your friend" and stuff like that. :D

Anyway, today I decided to try out the usb iso loading function on Prometheus iso loader,because I wanted to play games like gran turismo as an iso for faster loading, but my memory stick is full. I got everything set up allright, the iso files show up on the screen etc, but when I try to load them:

M33 driver - spits me back to the XMB (yes, I put isofs_500.prx inside the folder)
NP9660 - freezes and shuts down.

This happens on the iso files I've tested so far, which are "Gran Turismo", "Coded Arms" (the first one, its so much better than "contagion"!) and "Sid Meier's Pirates!". I have also tried it with game plugins disabled.

Is this a fixable issue? I can do without it, but it would be nice to have if you know what I mean :)

Thanks in advance!

my psp is a 3000 running 6.60 PRO-C
Advertising
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)
HeroKing

Re: USB ISO loaading on Prometheus ISO loader

Post by HeroKing »

back in the TN days of using PIL, there were some games i couldn't get to work. one of which was Fate/Unlimited codes. quick fix for that was using iso tool to create an xmb icon of the iso, and it would load using PIL and function like any other cfw would load an iso
Advertising
naki-the-curious

HeroKing wrote:back in the TN days of using PIL, there were some games i couldn't get to work. one of which was Fate/Unlimited codes. quick fix for that was using iso tool to create an xmb icon of the iso, and it would load using PIL and function like any other cfw would load an iso
but thats only to load ISOs on the memory stick right?
my stuff
HeroKing

Post by HeroKing »

oh right, you're trying to load them through the usb. sorry, didn't see that :lol: well, i was never able to do that myself, only heard of a few people doing it, so... good luck?
naki-the-curious

HeroKing wrote:oh right, you're trying to load them through the usb. sorry, didn't see that :lol: well, i was never able to do that myself, only heard of a few people doing it, so... good luck?
yeah, I'll try to reserch some more I guess :) thanks anyway!
my stuff

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”