Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSN style PSX eboot art

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
swit

PSN style PSX eboot art

Post by swit »

Here is a package with eboot art files for 138 PSX games not available on PSN (or available but with existing useful patches, which makes manual conversion worthwhile). They are meant to be used with PSX2PSPv1.4.2 in order to create eboots that looks exactly the same as the official ones available on PSN Store (including cheezy marketing game descriptions).

Installation:
1. Extract files to Pics directory within PSX2PSP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hve7e479chxfqvt/Pics.7z?dl=1
2. In PSX2PSP go to options -> Common -> make sure that Customized Images Icon0 is set to nothing (otherwise the ICON0 will not look right). Also set path to default PIC1.PNG in options -> Images -> Default Background Image.

From now on PSX2PSP should automatically use correct images once iso image with matching game id is loaded.

Example ICON0:
Example PIC0:
PIC1:
Advertising
lusid

Re: PSN style PSX eboot art

Post by lusid »

These look good. I've got about 89 done, we have a few overlapping titles, but here are some more pic0's:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gepvcmsark5az ... 89.7z?dl=1

I've also done icons for all the US releases:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ww199u5nci9je ... et.7z?dl=1

I use a set of custom layouts to generate the pic0 in PSX2PSP, and it populates the name and the rating for me, but I still have to type in the body of the description the first time I convert a new title.
Advertising
chris965

Post by chris965 »

Does anyone know how to make the backgrounds (PIC1) show up under game save and not just under Game?

EDIT: nevermind about the template for the PIC0. I found the other post that has it.
phoenixmet2012

Post by phoenixmet2012 »

alcoatjez

Post by alcoatjez »

Thank you for your wonderful work!
TheGershon

Post by TheGershon »

Mind uploading the .psd for the pic0? These are by far the best I've seen and I'd love to make some more.
xberkayx

Post by xberkayx »

Sorry to bump the thread but can you do more of these? I would like that for Harry Potter games.
lusid

Post by lusid »

Like this one?
icon0:
SLUS01415.png
SLUS01415.png (14.5 KiB) Viewed 27143 times
pic0
SLUS01415.PNG
SLUS01415.PNG (42.65 KiB) Viewed 27143 times
Garfieldwxg55

Post by Garfieldwxg55 »

lusid/chris965, what generator did you use? Need some descriptions for the Gran Turismo games!
GermanicoVP

Post by GermanicoVP »

Can you make the information images of another games?

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”