Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XMB™

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
pietro025
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm
Location: Inside the Mishima Zaibatsu HQ

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XM

Post by pietro025 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 pm

tellko wrote:since you are the autor of xmbih and xmbcontrol, why not make so they work together. i dont want to pick one, i want both :D
Frostegater wrote:
The Z wrote:
Frostegater wrote:Support XMB Control is impossible.
Cant you modify the flash0 files of the 6.60 ME CFW to get a working xmbCtrl from flash0? (replace one of the existing settings, like the saving energy settings)
And then with the XMBih you can hide it.
ohh.. you not understand the conception. If xmbih first. xmbih repatched offset, but it need for XMB Control.. else if XMB Control first, XMB Control repatched offset, but it need for xmbih..
Do I have to say more?
Not everything is the way you want.....
Advertising
640509 040147

Helix GeNeReToR
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:58 am
Location: India

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XM

Post by Helix GeNeReToR » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 am

Forgester, cant you try to make it run along with xmbcontrol??? if it happens it will be great
Advertising
My Gadget Info
iPhone 5S - iOS 7.1
Sony Xperia L (Rooted :) )
Dell Inspiron 15z 5523
PSP 3004 (4g)- 6.60 PRO C fix3

Image

tellko
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XM

Post by tellko » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:32 am

lol he just said it cant be done. and i thought i had trouble with reading :lol:

frostegater
Guru
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: Russia

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XM

Post by frostegater » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:41 am

ohh .. I'm tired of you ... okay okay okay okay.. I'll try to do it ... by the original method...
Our hearts will beating on 333MHz 'till we die

pietro025
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm
Location: Inside the Mishima Zaibatsu HQ

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XM

Post by pietro025 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Helix GeNeReToR wrote:Forgester, cant you try to make it run along with xmbcontrol??? if it happens it will be great
Are you blind? Can't you read the post just above yours??????? :roll:
640509 040147

User avatar
tbeghtol
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two from galactic zero centre

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XM

Post by tbeghtol » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks for this Frostegater, I hate having icons I never use.
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...

User avatar
Casavult
Moderator
Posts: 2343
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:22 pm
Location: UK and Middle East

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XM

Post by Casavult » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:56 am

I haven't used this plugin yet so I would like to know how it interferes with XMBControl? I have a few icons I never use and I've wanted to get rid of them but I also read it interferes with XMBControl, how exactly? :geek:
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •

frostegater
Guru
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: Russia

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XM

Post by frostegater » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:25 am

Casavult wrote:I haven't used this plugin yet so I would like to know how it interferes with XMBControl? I have a few icons I never use and I've wanted to get rid of them but I also read it interferes with XMBControl, how exactly? :geek:
Read all theme. I wrote this... But I know how to make compatibility XMBControl + xmbih. I not need to unit this plugins, but i can do it...
Our hearts will beating on 333MHz 'till we die

User avatar
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5505
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XM

Post by The Z » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:01 am

Frostegater wrote:
Casavult wrote:I haven't used this plugin yet so I would like to know how it interferes with XMBControl? I have a few icons I never use and I've wanted to get rid of them but I also read it interferes with XMBControl, how exactly? :geek:
Read all theme. I wrote this... But I know how to make compatibility XMBControl + xmbih. I not need to unit this plugins, but i can do it...
A real professional coder :ugeek:
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

User avatar
Casavult
Moderator
Posts: 2343
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:22 pm
Location: UK and Middle East

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XM

Post by Casavult » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 am

The Z wrote:
Frostegater wrote:
Casavult wrote:I haven't used this plugin yet so I would like to know how it interferes with XMBControl? I have a few icons I never use and I've wanted to get rid of them but I also read it interferes with XMBControl, how exactly? :geek:
Read all theme. I wrote this... But I know how to make compatibility XMBControl + xmbih. I not need to unit this plugins, but i can do it...
A real professional coder :ugeek:
Yup, Frostegator is awesome. :ugeek:
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •

Post Reply

Return to “Plugins”