Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
ori
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Re: PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by ori » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:26 am

this is probably the best source for plugins that I've found yet (great job!!)
Advertising

AlexN7
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: Italy

Re: PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by AlexN7 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Simply Battery Viewer doesn't work on my PSP 1000 with 6.60 ME 1.8 fw,is it normal?
Advertising
White PSP-1000 (TA-082) with CFW 6.60 ME 1.8
PS3 Slim 250Gb with Official Firmware

User avatar
MMA JEDI
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 am
Location: Coruscant

Re: PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by MMA JEDI » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Just got TN-v5 installed on my Vita and needed all these. thnx!!
PS Vita PCH 2001 3.15 (I like the Vita Slim better)
PS Vita 3G/wif PCH 1101 - 3.01(Black)TN-v7 K.O.P.
Psp Go 6.35 Pro C (White)
Psp 2000 6.39 Pro B (Grey)

User avatar
SMOKE
Retired Mod
Posts: 3674
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by SMOKE » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:18 pm

MMA JEDI wrote:Just got TN-v5 installed on my Vita and needed all these. thnx!!
Some of them are already in my thread ;)
I'm actually testing some now

alysher
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:52 am

Re: PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by alysher » Thu May 29, 2014 7:20 am

bsanehi:
it seems like all the sugarsync download locations are down, but the mediafire download for the whole pack still works.
Codestation has updated GC Lite to 1.6 as well. thought you should know

User avatar
bsanehi
VIP
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:07 am
Contact:

Re: PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by bsanehi » Thu May 29, 2014 1:29 pm

alysher wrote:bsanehi:
it seems like all the sugarsync download locations are down, but the mediafire download for the whole pack still works.
Codestation has updated GC Lite to 1.6 as well. thought you should know

Yes I was aware of that, sugarsync went to paid only service so they cut off access to my files.

So did imageshack so some of my images are broken, have to find new host for pictures.

I will have to change all the links to new host.


Cheers anyways.

alysher
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:52 am

Re: PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by alysher » Thu May 29, 2014 6:42 pm

bsanehi wrote:
Yes I was aware of that, sugarsync went to paid only service so they cut off access to my files.

So did imageshack so some of my images are broken, have to find new host for pictures.

I will have to change all the links to new host.


Cheers anyways.
well for file access if you have a google account you have a google drive you could use. as for images....why not use photo bucket?

User avatar
bsanehi
VIP
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:07 am
Contact:

Re: PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by bsanehi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:17 pm

alysher wrote:
bsanehi wrote:
Yes I was aware of that, sugarsync went to paid only service so they cut off access to my files.

So did imageshack so some of my images are broken, have to find new host for pictures.

I will have to change all the links to new host.


Cheers anyways.
well for file access if you have a google account you have a google drive you could use. as for images....why not use photo bucket?

In the progress of updating thread. 8-)

PauLoPDS48
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:32 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by PauLoPDS48 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:02 am

hey is the new version of cushome is compatible with psp go n1000
PSP 2001 red - ME 6.60 1.8 & PRO 6.60 c2
PSP 2001 black - ME 6.60 1.8 & PRO 6.60 B-10
Sony Laptop - Windows 8
Sony Computer - Windows 7 Ultimate black

User avatar
ali_ihsan21
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:04 am

Re: PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by ali_ihsan21 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:08 am

Is there any plugin which I can turn volume up and down with a button combination on the DS3 ? That would be very helpful when the device is on dock and far away.
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow

Post Reply

Return to “Plugins”