Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
Ace.ExE

Re: PSP Plugins [6.XX]

Post by Ace.ExE »

is it ok if i post this on another forum?
Advertising
PSPGweber, All your gaming needs, friendly community, and much more. :D
**Currently on 6.20 PRO B10 PERMA**
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

Ace.ExE wrote:is it ok if i post this on another forum?
Nope sry I worked to hard on this thread.
Advertising
mk_the_rocker

Post by mk_the_rocker »

9: PSP console v1.7 [5.xx to 6.20 support]
description
PSPconsole is a veritable Swiss army knife for the VSH menu. It includes features that can be accessed directly from the XMB.

Features:
• Quickly see battery info.
• Delete, cut, copy, rename, create, view properties of file/folder, set them hidden/read-only.
• View text files.
• View and edit with hex editor.
• View loaded threads, modules files.
• Use alarm clock.
• Play C snake, Tetris, Pong.
• Sort your games and homebreews.
• Use calculator.
• View calendar.

And all that you can do from XMB menu when you are listening music or watching videos.

Changelog:
• Added alarm clock, alarm sound must be in "ms0:/seplugins/PSPconsole/alarm.mp3".
Download

Hey i think PSPConsole is not compatible with some plugins [not working on my psp 3004 6.20 pro-b7-p ]
and i am sure that i installed it correctly...
can u tell me y its not working?
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

mk_the_rocker wrote:9: PSP console v1.7 [5.xx to 6.20 support]
description
PSPconsole is a veritable Swiss army knife for the VSH menu. It includes features that can be accessed directly from the XMB.

Features:
• Quickly see battery info.
• Delete, cut, copy, rename, create, view properties of file/folder, set them hidden/read-only.
• View text files.
• View and edit with hex editor.
• View loaded threads, modules files.
• Use alarm clock.
• Play C snake, Tetris, Pong.
• Sort your games and homebreews.
• Use calculator.
• View calendar.

And all that you can do from XMB menu when you are listening music or watching videos.

Changelog:
• Added alarm clock, alarm sound must be in "ms0:/seplugins/PSPconsole/alarm.mp3".
Download

Hey i think PSPConsole is not compatible with some plugins [not working on my psp 3004 6.20 pro-b7-p ]
and i am sure that i installed it correctly...
can u tell me y its not working?

Copy the PSPconsole folder to your seplugins.

add this line to your vsh.

ms0:/seplugins/PSPconsole/PSPconsole.prx 1

Also go to recovery menu and turn off vsh menu.
king kaos

Post by king kaos »

good short tut and plugins!

i have half of these and the only one that doesnt really work good is the mp3player plugin2.2 (doesnt show the mp3 names) so i went back to version 1.9 :D
Cynder2011

Post by Cynder2011 »

ok I downloaded the autostart plugin and I have a question about it.

How can i get it to browse to my ISO folder also instead of just the GAME folder?

EDIT: I am running The latest nightly build of PRO on 6.20 on a PSP 3001 with 04g module.
PSVita 3.60 and Henkaku

PSP 6.20 Pro Perm
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

@bsanehi my friend, we allready got such topics but yours is looking well with all the picture color etc. i don´t like that you don´t want that other people copie this but i can understand you. For example i got a topic with tn 6.20 homebrews (contian many plugins too) without this nice pictures. let me copie this ;) :lol: whatever no problem to do my "own" :twisted: .. but i don´t do next time.

A few homewbrew related plugins blind assistent.. ubuntu 7.10 (shell) arnold´s genesis shell
another nice new plugin psp notice should i support tis if i´m pleased to not copie it :roll:

@king kaos may try babkock music plugin viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4199
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

toBsucht wrote:@bsanehi my friend, we allready got such topics but yours is looking well with all the picture color etc. i don´t like that you don´t want that other people copie this but i can understand you. For example i got a topic with tn 6.20 homebrews (contian many plugins too) without this nice pictures. let me copie this ;) :lol: whatever no problem to do my "own" :twisted: .. but i don´t do next time.

A few homewbrew related plugins blind assistent.. ubuntu 7.10 (shell) arnold´s genesis shell
another nice new plugin psp notice should i support tis if i´m pleased to not copie it :roll:

@king kaos may try babkock music plugin viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4199

Man I don't copy other people's threads, I take the screenshot's from my own PSP.... And I build threads from scratch.

If the plugin doesn't have a screen I make my own.

So I think other people should build their own threads from scratch too, and not just copy my thread.
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

Cynder2011 wrote:ok I downloaded the autostart plugin and I have a question about it.

How can i get it to browse to my ISO folder also instead of just the GAME folder?

EDIT: I am running The latest nightly build of PRO on 6.20 on a PSP 3001 with 04g module.

I don't think it supports Game Categories plugin... so to load your ISO game make sure its like this.

ISO/GODOFWAR.iso

and not

ISO/GAMES/GODOFWAR.iso
Cynder2011

Post by Cynder2011 »

bsanehi wrote:
Cynder2011 wrote:ok I downloaded the autostart plugin and I have a question about it.

I don't think it supports Game Categories plugin... so to load your ISO game make sure its like this.

ISO/GODOFWAR.iso

and not

ISO/GAMES/GODOFWAR.iso
Im not using GC/GCL and dont plan too....i have it normal...just not sure if there is something im missing.

the autostart plug in is i think #15 or #16 on this list.

the readme says there is a browser which says u can select normal games and ISO/CSO. But it doesnt tell you how to access the iso/cso. (almost ALL of my games are cso)
PSVita 3.60 and Henkaku

PSP 6.20 Pro Perm

Return to “Plugins”