Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
suloku

Re: PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by suloku »

PauLoPDS48 wrote:hey is the new version of cushome is compatible with psp go n1000
1.3.7 MOD Should work fine with no problems.
ali_ihsan21 wrote: Is there any plugin which I can turn volume up and down with a button combination on the DS3 ? That would be very helpful when the device is on dock and far away.
Abcang already did it: volcon. http://abcang.net/psp
It has an english readme.
Advertising
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

suloku wrote:
PauLoPDS48 wrote:hey is the new version of cushome is compatible with psp go n1000
1.3.7 MOD Should work fine with no problems.
ali_ihsan21 wrote: Is there any plugin which I can turn volume up and down with a button combination on the DS3 ? That would be very helpful when the device is on dock and far away.
Abcang already did it: volcon. http://abcang.net/psp
It has an english readme.
I couldnt make this work even without modifying the .ini file for different button combination its not working
Advertising
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
suloku

Post by suloku »

I tested it myself and it worked fine with DS3.

Code: Select all

#button, volume, pushtime
VOLDOWN, 0, 0.5
VOLUP+HOME, 30, 1
The last value, pushtime, is the time you have to hold the button combination for the plugin to work. 0 will be instant. The middle value ranges from 0 to 30 and is the volume the combo will set.

If you want to access the volume buttons from DS3 macrofire plugin would be a better option, since I think it allows to remap buttons, so you could set something like "LTrigger+Select+UP" to the volume up key, for example.

EDIT: I tried macrofire and sadly it doesn't seem to work with DS3 wven though you can configure the remaps with DS3. Too bad, this would have also worked to toolge the tv output. But this also means that macrofire recognizes the ps3 buttons in a different way than the real ones, so maybe this means that modifiying macrofire to work with DS is possible, maybe even mapping buttons to the second analog stick and triggers, but that is certainly beyond my limited programming skills.
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

suloku wrote:I tested it myself and it worked fine with DS3.

Code: Select all

#button, volume, pushtime
VOLDOWN, 0, 0.5
VOLUP+HOME, 30, 1
The last value, pushtime, is the time you have to hold the button combination for the plugin to work. 0 will be instant. The middle value ranges from 0 to 30 and is the volume the combo will set.

If you want to access the volume buttons from DS3 macrofire plugin would be a better option, since I think it allows to remap buttons, so you could set something like "LTrigger+Select+UP" to the volume up key, for example.

EDIT: I tried macrofire and sadly it doesn't seem to work with DS3 wven though you can configure the remaps with DS3. Too bad, this would have also worked to toolge the tv output. But this also means that macrofire recognizes the ps3 buttons in a different way than the real ones, so maybe this means that modifiying macrofire to work with DS is possible, maybe even mapping buttons to the second analog stick and triggers, but that is certainly beyond my limited programming skills.
Alright thanks a lot, I'll try this vol plugin.
Beater

Post by Beater »

So any1 got PSN Network plugin that works to access the PSN, DL games, and play online?
lilmetal

Post by lilmetal »

Anybody have links to download an updated cheat database for TempAR?
The link in the OP is down.
Thanks in advance.
silentuppercut

Post by silentuppercut »

Hi, I have the cheats and cheatspops db for tempar but it won't show up for Parasite Eve 1, am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the latest cheat db and it won't load. I put the cheats in the cheat folder, the db folder and at the root of the tempar folder nothing. Please help, I am on 6.61 PRO-c2 cfw
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

silentuppercut wrote:Hi, I have the cheats and cheatspops db for tempar but it won't show up for Parasite Eve 1, am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the latest cheat db and it won't load. I put the cheats in the cheat folder, the db folder and at the root of the tempar folder nothing. Please help, I am on 6.61 PRO-c2 cfw
open pops.txt and change

ms0:/seplugins/TempAR/tempar_lite.prx 1 to ms0:/seplugins/TempAR/tempar_pops.prx 1

see if that works for you.
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

@bsanehi most of the plugins links are dead. A few of them need update too such as slide v1.1

@RepRep can you upload your modified version if you have the file ? The one with R trigger suspend mode.
Cheva

Post by Cheva »

guys does CWCHeat did not work on LME 6.20? I cant get it to work, the menu just wont popped up, any advise?

Return to “Plugins”