Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
bsanehi
VIP

PSP® Plugins For Modified System Software [6.XX]

Post by bsanehi »

Image Image Image Image Image

These are some useful Tutorial's, for your Playstation Portable.
How To Install LC/HEN Firmware Tutorial For All PSP® Models
6.60 LME-1.8
This LCFW (Light Custom Firmware) only works if you are on 6.60 OFW it supports all PSP® models.

Instruction:
  • Extract 6.60 LME-1.8.zip using 7zip or Winrar.
  • Copy and replace the files & folders from "6.60 LME-1.8" folder onto your PSP® memory stick or PSP®GO system storage.
  • Run LME Installer for 6.60[/color] from XMB game menu, Press x to install LCFW.
  • When finished installing PSP will reboot, Now run LME Launcher for 6.60[/color] now you are on 6.60 LME-1.8 enjoy.
  • You can use LME Launcher for 6.60[/color] to go back to Hen mode if your PSP® turns off fully.
  • Read the Readme for more information.
I have also included CXMB plugin which adds support for custom PSP® themes.[/color]

Make sure the custom themes you download are for 6.60 And you must put them in your PSP/THEME[/color] folder.

6.39 LME-9.8
This LCFW (Light Custom Firmware) only works if you are on 6.39 OFW it supports all PSP® models.

Instruction:
  • Extract 6.39 LME-9.8.zip using 7zip or Winrar.
  • Copy and replace the files & folders from "6.39 LME-9.8" folder onto your PSP® memory stick or PSP®GO system storage.
  • Run LME Installer for 6.39[/color] from XMB game menu, Press x to install LCFW.
  • When finished installing PSP will reboot, Now run LME Launcher for 6.39[/color] now you are on 6.39 LME-9.8 enjoy.
  • You can use LME Launcher for 6.39[/color] to go back to Hen mode if your PSP® turns off fully.
  • Read the Readme for more information.
I have also included CXMB plugin which adds support for custom PSP® themes.[/color]

Make sure the custom themes you download are for 6.39 And you must put them in your PSP/THEME[/color] folder.

6.60 PRO-B10 Fix 1
This LCFW (Light Custom Firmware) only works if you are on 6.60 OFW it supports all PSP® models.

Instruction:
  • Extract 660PRO-B10.fix1 using 7zip or Winrar.
  • Copy and replace the files & folders from "660PRO-B10-FIX 1" folder onto your PSP® memory stick or PSP®GO system storage.
  • Run PRO Update[/color] from XMB game menu and now you are on 6.60 PRO-B10 enjoy.
  • You can use 660 PRO-B Fast Recovery[/color] to go back to Hen mode if your PSP® turns off fully.
  • You can run CIPL Flasher For PRO-B[/color] to fully install the CFW to your PSP®. (Use At Your Own Risk)

Make sure the custom themes you download are for 6.60 And you must put them in your PSP/THEME[/color] folder.

6.39 PRO-B10 Fix 1
This LCFW (Light Custom Firmware) only works if you are on 6.39 OFW it supports all PSP® models.

Instruction:
  • Extract 639PRO-B10.fix1 using 7zip or Winrar.
  • Copy and replace the files & folders from "639PRO-B10-FIX 1" folder onto your PSP® memory stick or PSP®GO system storage.
  • Run PRO Update[/color] from XMB game menu and now you are on 6.39 PRO-B10 enjoy.
  • You can use 639 PRO-B Fast Recovery[/color] to go back to Hen mode if your PSP® turns off fully.
  • You can run CIPL Flasher For PRO-B[/color] to fully install the CFW to your PSP®. (Use At Your Own Risk)

Make sure the custom themes you download are for 6.39 And you must put them in your PSP/THEME[/color] folder.

6.20 PRO-B10 Fix 1
This LCFW (Light Custom Firmware) only works if you are on 6.20 OFW it supports all PSP® models.

Instruction:
  • Extract 620PRO-B10.fix1 using 7zip or Winrar.
  • Copy and replace the files & folders from "620PRO-B10-FIX 1" folder onto your PSP® memory stick or PSP®GO system storage.
  • Run PRO Update[/color] from XMB game menu and now you are on 6.20 PRO-B10 enjoy.
  • You can use 620 PRO-B Fast Recovery[/color] to go back to Hen mode if your PSP® turns off fully.
  • You can run 620 PRO-B Permanent Patch[/color] to fully install the CFW to your PSP®. (Use At Your Own Risk)

Make sure the custom themes you download are for 6.20 And you must put them in your PSP/THEME[/color] folder.

6.39 TN-A
This Hen (Homebrew Enabler) only works if you are on 6.39 OFW it supports all PSP® models.

Instruction:
  • Extract 6-39TN-Afix.zip using 7zip or Winrar.
  • Put the files & folders you extracted into your PSP® memory stick.
  • Run the Game and now you are on 6.39 TN-A enjoy.

6.20 TN-E
This Hen (Homebrew Enabler) only works if you are on 6.20 OFW it supports all PSP® models.

Instruction:
  • Extract 6-20TN-E.zip using 7zip or Winrar.
  • Put the files & folders you extracted into your PSP® memory stick.
  • Run the Game and now you are on 6.20 TN-E enjoy.

Make sure the custom themes you download are for 6.20 And you must put them in your PSP/THEME[/color] folder.
How To Install Custom System Software Tutorial For only 01g (PSP® 1000) and 02g (PSP® 2000)
6.60 ME-1.8
This CFW only works if you are on 6.60 OFW it supports only 01g (PSP® 1000) and 02g (PSP® 2000) models that support pandora battery. It will brick any newer PSP® models.

Instruction:
  • Extract 6.60 ME-1.8 [OFW Version].zip using 7zip or Winrar.
  • Copy and replace the files & folders from "6.60 ME-1.8 [OFW Version]" folder onto your PSP® memory stick.
  • Run "Minimum Edition Update Launcher for 660" from XMB game menu.
  • Put 6.60 official update at "ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE/660.PBP" or let the program download it for you, using a wifi connection.
  • Now you are on 6.60 ME-1.8 enjoy.

6.39 ME-9.8
This CFW only works if you are on 6.39 OFW it supports only 01g (PSP® 1000) and 02g (PSP® 2000) models that support pandora battery. It will brick any newer PSP® models.

Instruction:
  • Extract 6.39 ME-9.8 [OFW Version].zip using 7zip or Winrar.
  • Copy and replace the files & folders from "6.39 ME-9.8 [OFW Version]" folder onto your PSP® memory stick.
  • Run "Minimum Edition Update Launcher for 639" from XMB game menu.
  • Put 6.39 official update at "ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE/639.PBP" or let the program download it for you, using a wifi connection.
  • Now you are on 6.39 ME-9.8 enjoy.

PSP® System Software Downgrade Tutorial
Please read the table to see if you can downgrade your PSP® to a certain firmware. If you don't follow the chart you may brick your PSP®.
PSP Motherboard Chart[/color]

This Tutorial will help you identify your PSP motherboard. You first have to install a L/CFW or a HEN from "How To Install LC/HEN Firmware Tutorial For All PSP® Models" tutorial above.
[Steps: 1-6]
1: Download the included archive.[/color] Image
2: Extract PSPIDENT_0.75.zip file using 7zip or winRAR.[/color]
3: Connect PSP to computer via USB cable.[/color]
4: Copy and replace the PSP folder on to your PSP memory stick.[/color]
5: Run PSPident from your PSP game menu.[/color]
6: Check & compare your PSP information to the "PSP Motherboard Chart" above.[/color]

This tutorial is for people that want to downgrade to 6.20/6.35 Image [This downgrader only works on firmwares 6.31 / 6.35 / 6.38 / 6.39 / 6.60][/color] (Note: If you are on 6.61 or higher your out of luck)

To start select your PSP® to download a OFW:[/color] (Note: This is OFW 6.20 because a HEN is available for it)

Image Image Image

When you have have finished downloading, You will find a file named EBOOT.PBP[/color].

1: Using your PC, create a folder named "PSP". Within the "PSP" folder, create a folder named "GAME". Within the "GAME" folder, create a folder named "UPDATE". (Folder names must be in all uppercase letters).[/color]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MEMORY STICK ImageImageImagePSP Image Image Image ImageGAME ImageImageImageImageUPDATE Image Image Image EBOOT

2: Copy the EBOOT.PBP you downloaded to your UPDATE folder.[/color]

Now you have to download a downgrader to downgrade your PSP®'s firmware to 6.20 OFW.[/color] (This downgrader works only for 6.31 OFW / 6.35 OFW / 6.38 OFW / 6.39 OFW / 6.60 OFW)

To start[/color] Image

Now extract Downgrader.zip file using 7zip or winRAR. You will then find a folder named PSP[/color] open it up and you will see a folder named GAME[/color] open that up and you will see a folder named Downgrader[/color]

Now copy the[/color] Downgrader[/color] folder to your PSP GAME folder.[/color]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MEMORY STICK ImageImageImagePSP Image Image Image ImageGAME Image Image Image Downgrader

3: To start the update data. Select either Image (Memory Stick) or Image (System Storage) under Image (Game) from the home menu, and then select Image. Press the Image button to start the update.[/color]

Then you will see this message.[/color] Image Now you laugh at Sony and Press the[/color] Image button on the downgrader.[/color]

After the Sony updater is finished you will get a BSOD, all you have to do is press Image button.[/color]

How To Run A Plugin Tutorial
In this tutorial we will run "Custom Firmware Extender v3.1" which you can download below.
1: Download Custom Firmware Extender v3.1.[/color]
2: Extract Custom_Firmware_Extender_3.1.zip file using 7zip or winRAR.[/color]
3: Connect your PSP® to your computer using a USB cable.[/color]
4: Open up your PSP® memory stick drive.[/color]
5: If you don't already have a[/color] seplugins folder on your PSP® memory stick copy the[/color] seplugins folder which was included in the download to the ROOT of your memory stick.[/color]
6: You will also see that the[/color] Custom Firmware Extender is in the[/color] seplugins folder named[/color] cfe.[/color]
7: Edit your own or copy the included text files named[/color] vsh[/color] and[/color] game[/color] into your[/color] seplugins folder.[/color]
8: Disconnect USB mode and go to your PSP® Recovery Menu by turning your PSP® Off and turning it back On while holding down[/color] Right Trigger[/color].[/color]
9: In the Recovery Menu go down to the option[/color] Plugins.[/color]
10: Now you can[/color] Enable or[/color] Disable a Plugin from there.[/color]
11: To load the Custom Firmware Extender[/color] (Press NOTE+ R).[/color]

You can also Enable or Disable plugins by adding a 0 or 1 at the end of your Plugin path.

Here is an example:

ms0:/seplugins/cfe/cfe_loader.prx 1

ms0: = Memory Stick Image ef0: = PSP® GOs 16GB Storage.

1 = ON Image 0 = OFF

To add more then one Plugin to your vsh.txt / game.txt / pops.txt just add them like this.

ms0:/seplugins/cfe/cfe_loader.prx 1
ms0:/CXMB/cxmb.prx 1
ms0:/seplugins/example.prx 1

vsh[/color] = The Plugin will be loaded in XMB.
game[/color] = The Plugin will be loaded in GAME.
pops[/color] = The Plugin will be loaded in Playstation One games.
How To Install A Plugin To Flash0 Tutorial For Advanced Users
In this tutorial I will show you how to install your favorite plugins on your PSP®.[/color]
Only for PSP® 1000/2000 with pandorable motherboard's.

Supported CFW's (Custom Firmwares) :

5.00 M33 , 5.50 GEN , 6.35 Custom , 6.37 ME , 6.38 ME , 6.39 ME , 6.60 ME

For this tutorial I will use 6.39 ME-9 for example.[/color]

I will add these plugins to my flash0:/KD/[/color]

CXMB.prx (support for custom themes)[/color]
Hold.prx (Battery saver)[/color]
Led Control.prx (Turn ON/OFF PSP® lights)[/color]
fx_powerspoof.prx (Update PSP® even with 20% or less charge)[/color]
PassCtrl.prx (Password Protect PSP®)[/color]
cfe_loader.prx (Custom Firmware Extender)[/color]
CFWBlock.prx (Hide ISO folder from Sony)[/color]
game_categories.prx (Categorize homebrew)[/color]

"V" -> VSH
"G" -> GAME
"U" -> UPDATE
"P" -> POPS
"L" -> LICENSE APP
"A" -> APP
"E" -> UMDEMU(NP9660 game)
"M" -> MLNAPP( comic reader)

Download BTCNF Editor for Fat PSP®

Download BTCNF Editor for Slim PSP®

1: Download BTCNF Editor for your PSP® model.[/color]
2: Extract the zip file using 7zip or winRAR.[/color]
3: Press SELECT Image on your PSP® to bring up the VSH MENU.[/color]
4: Change "USB DEVICE" to "Flash 0".[/color]
5: Connect PSP® to computer using USB cable.[/color]
6: Go to "My Computer" then open your PSP® USB drive.[/color] (for example my one is (O:)
7: On Windows 7 you have to go to "Organize" and then "Folder and search options" and then "View", then click on Show hidden files, folder, and uncheck Hide protected operating system files. To be able to see KD folder.[/color]
8: Copy your custom plugins to your KD folder.[/color]
9: Copy the 3 Bin files named[/color] pspbtjnf_02g.bin , pspbtknf_02g.bin , pspbtlnf_02g.bin Which is in the flash0:/KD/ (for Fat PSP® copy pspbtjnf.bin , pspbtknf.bin , pspbtlnf.bin) to the same folder as your Editor.[/color] (note 6.39 ME-9 only has pspbtjnf_02g.bin for Slim & pspbtjnf.bin for Fat PSP®)
10: Start the "Decompiler" it will turn the bin files to txt so you could edit them using a txt editor.[/color] (I use Notepad++)
11: Edit the 3 txt files and add your custom plugins like this and put them inbetween the RED highlighted plugins which are shown in the spoiler below.[/color]
Editing Example wrote:$/kd/sysmem.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/sysmem.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/loadcore.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/exceptionman.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/interruptman.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/threadman.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/dmacman.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/systimer.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/iofilemgr.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/memlmd_02g.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/modulemgr.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/systemctrl_02g.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/init.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/loadexec_02g.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/lowio.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/ge.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/idstorage.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/syscon.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/rtc.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/lfatfs.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/clockgen.prx VGUAEM
$/kd/mediaman.prx VGUA
$/kd/ata.prx VGU
$/kd/umdman.prx VGU
$/kd/umdcache.prx G
$/kd/umd9660.prx VGU
$/kd/isofs.prx VGU
$/kd/display_02g.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/ctrl.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/led.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/power_02g.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/msstor.prx VGPAEM
$/kd/codepage.prx VGPAEM
$/kd/fatms.prx VGPAEM
$/kd/clockgen.prx P
$/kd/codec_02g.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/audio.prx VGUAEM
$/kd/hpremote_02g.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/openpsid.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/msstor.prx U
$/kd/codepage.prx U
$/kd/fatms.prx U
$/kd/usb.prx VGAEM
$/kd/wlan.prx VGUAEM
$/kd/wlanfirm_02g.prx VGUAEM
$/kd/registry.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/mgr.prx VPEM
$/kd/msaudio.prx V
$/kd/chkreg.prx VUP
$/kd/mesg_led_02g.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/semawm.prx V
$/kd/amctrl.prx VGPAEM
$/kd/npdrm.prx VPEM
$/kd/iofilemgr_dnas.prx VGPAEM
$/kd/np9660.prx EM
$/kd/isofs.prx EM
$/kd/chnnlsv.prx VP
$/kd/utility.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/horoscope.prx GE
$/kd/idmanager.prx P
$/kd/popsman.prx P
$/kd/me_wrapper.prx VGUAEM
$/kd/vaudio.prx VU
$/kd/impose_02g.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/vshbridge_msapp.prx A
$/kd/avcodec.prx V
$/kd/vshbridge.prx VU
$/kd/mediasync.prx VGUPAEM
$/kd/mlnbridge.prx M
$/kd/mlnbridge_msapp.prx M
$/kd/vshctrl_02g.prx V
$/kd/game_categories.prx V
$/kd/HOLD.prx VGPA
$/kd/cfe_loader.prx VGA
$/kd/CXMB.prx V
$/kd/fx_powerspoof.prx U
$/kd/LEDControl.prx V
$/kd/CFWBLOCK.prx G
$/kd/passctrl.prx V

$%/kd/usersystemlib.prx VGUPAEM
$%/vsh/module/mlncmn.prx M
$%/vsh/module/mcore.prx M
$%/vsh/module/mlnapp_proxy.prx M
$%/vsh/module/libfont_hv.prx P
$%/vsh/module/pafmini.prx P
%%/kd/dummy_anchor_IhariUafaayk98.prx GUAEM
$%/kd/libatrac3plus.prx V
$%/vsh/module/paf.prx V
$%/vsh/module/common_gui.prx V
$%/vsh/module/common_util.prx VP
$%/vsh/module/libpspvmc.prx P
%%/kd/dummy_anchor_IhariUafaayk98.prx P
$%%/vsh/module/vshmain.prx V
12: After editing save the txt files and Start the "Recompiler" which will change the txt files back to .bin.[/color]
13: Now replace the old bin files in your flash0:/KD/ folder with the new ones.[/color]

[Warning make sure you have placed your custom plugins in the KD folder with the same name as your editing.]
How To Decrypt And Patch PSP® Games To Work With "USB ISO Loader v0.8"
In this tutorial I will show you how to decrypt and patch your newer games so it will work with "USB ISO Loader"
[Steps: 1-11]
2: Extract iso_tool_cfw_1981.zip file using 7zip or winRAR.[/color]
3: Connect PSP to computer via USB cable.[/color]
4: Copy and replace the PSP folder on to your PSP memory stick.[/color]
6: Run ISO_TOOL from your PSP game menu.[/color]

7: Navigate to your ISO/CSO game[/color]

8: Press Image on your game and then navigate to EBOOT decrypt.[/color]

9: Choose if you want to make a backup of the EBOOT.BIN file or not.[/color]

10: Choose Yes to enable version patch.[/color]

11: Choose Yes again to start.[/color]

When it's finished you can copy your patched game to your PC and use USB ISO Loader.
How To Run PSP® Games Stored On Your PC Via USB Cable
In this tutorial I will show you how to play your PSP® games stored on your PC using a USB cable. Assuming you already have a Custom Firmware.
Tested Working On: 6.39 L/ME & 6.60 L/ME

Newer games must be decrypted and patched for them to work.

[Steps: 1-8]
2: Extract USB_ISO_Loader.zip file using 7zip or winRAR.[/color]
3: Install PSP Type B driver on PC.[/color]
4: Copy and replace the PSP folder on to your PSP memory stick.
5: Place your ISO/CSO games into the PC/ISO folder.
6: Connect PSP to computer via USB cable.[/color]
7: Run USB ISO Loader v0.8 from your PSP game menu.
8: Run usbhostfs_pc from the PC folder.
9: Pick your game and start.

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
These are a list of plugins for 6.XX firmwares, In no particular order. Image Image [1-104 Image] Image Image
[Question] What is a PSP® Plugin?
[Answer] A PSP® Plugin is a program coded in C, that adds new features and functionality to your PSP®.[/color]
[Question] How can I run a Plugin on my PSP®?
[Answer] To run a Plugin on your PSP® your PSP® must first have a Custom Firmware or a HEN (Homebrew Enabled) Firmware.[/color]

1: Custom Firmware Extender v3.1 [3.90 to 6.60 support]
description
Author:Cpasjuste

Extend the functionality of your custom firmwared PSP using the included CFE plugins. Change the CPU speed while under the XMB or in-game, listen to your own tunes in-game, take screenshots at anytime, output the PSP screen to a monitor and stream ISOs/homebrew over USB, change or mute the volume of each audio channel, display system information…ect...
Image Image

2: Game Categories v1.3b [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: Bubbletune , neur0n

This plugin allows you to categorize your games/homebrew. This version extends the 'By Expiration Date' foldering mode introduced in 6.20 with a 'By Category' option. This is only for use with 6.20 and later, as earlier firmwares do not come with the foldering options.
Image Image

3: Password lock v3 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: Frostegater , neur0n

Frostegater's modified version of neur0n's password security for PSP, with this small plugin, you can set a security password in the XMB of the console. Frostegater has Added full 6.xx compatibility, and he also fixed the bug where it would ask you the password when exiting games or PSX.
Image Image

4: Game Categories Lite v1.6 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author:codestation

This plugin allows you to categorize your games/homebrews on your PSP.

This plugin is based and uses source code from Game Categories Revised v12 (GCR) and Game Categories Light v1.3 (GCL), both created by Bubbletune. Compatible with 6.20, 6.3x and 6.60 CFW.

I changed the name of the project (doing a fork in the process) to avoid confusion with GCL (this plugin doesn't use the folder categories present in firmwares 6.xx) and GCR (the plugin is based heavily in GCL since it doesn't use a kernel/user approach).

You can configure the folder prefix (use CAT_ for folders or not), showing uncategorized content and change the category mode in system settings.

If you want a translation of the visible options then edit the file category_lite_en.txt and save it using the language code that first you (e.g. "es" for spanish).

Note: you must use UTF-8 encoding for the translation files (without unicode BOM).

Languages supported: "ja", "en", "fr", "es", "de", "it", "nl", "pt", "ru", "ko", "ch1", "ch2"

The source code is also available in https://github.com/codestation/gclite

Known issues:
>> Unknown if fixable:
• Change of category in the PSPGo requires a VSH reset.

>> Unrelated to gclite:
• ME doesn't merge the categories with the same name between /ISO and /PSP/GAME.

>> OFW limitation:
• The Folder mode has a limitation of 30 characters for the combination of folder name + homebrew folder name,
e.g.: My Homebrews/AwesomeBigHomebrew is valid but My homebrews/AwesomeBigHomebrews isn't (i am not counting the "/").
Note: the japanese and other non-ascii characters are 2 bytes wide, e.g.: ???? counts as 8 chars.

Changelog:
v1.6
• Added new option to sort categories: Use CAT_XX or XXcategory_name (XX between 00 and 99).
v1.5 R3
• Fix duplicated entries on iso category in folder mode (PRO).
v1.5
• Support to hide certain homebrews/games/dlc from the categories.
• Added folder mode benchmark (compile with BENCHMARK=1).
Image Image

5: Dayviewer v7 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: Total_Noob , neur0n

Customize the XMB date and time string by adding the day, month name, year, and seconds. You can also add the battery percentage too.
Image Image

6: PSNLover BETA v1.2 [5.00 to 6.20 support]
description
Author: Vosman

Vosman's plugin for re-enabling PSN Store and PSN online gaming when running custom firmware.
Image Image

7: Hold+ v4.0 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Torch

With this plugin you can save alot of battery power. When you press hold your PSP's cpu speed will drop down to a cool 60Mhz. Saving power and allowing you to get more hours of MP3 playback for example.
Image Image

8: CXMB for 3.71-6.60 [3.71 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: Poison , Frostegater

This is a new version of CXMB, which now has compatibility with firmware versions 3.71 up to 6.60. CXMB allows users to use custom CTF themes without the risk of flashing your flash0.

The plugin is updated by Frostegater to work on firmwares 3.71 up to 6.60.
Image Image

9: PSPconsole v1.7 mod [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: Hotter , qwikrazor87

PSPconsole is a veritable Swiss army knife for the VSH menu. It includes features that can be accessed directly from the XMB.

The plugin has been updated by qwikrazor87 to work on all 6.XX CFW.

Features:
• Quickly see battery info.
• Delete, cut, copy, rename, create, view properties of file/folder, set them hidden/read-only.
• View text files.
• View and edit with hex editor.
• View loaded threads, modules files.
• Use alarm clock.
• Play C snake, Tetris, Pong.
• Sort your games and homebreews.
• Use calculator.
• View calendar.

And all that you can do from XMB menu when you are listening music or watching videos.

Changelog:
• Added alarm clock, alarm sound must be in "ms0:/seplugins/PSPconsole/alarm.mp3".
Image Image

10: Audio Boost [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: neur0n

neur0n's modified version of Audio Boost — increase the volume of your PSP by ~ 30%. This prx (plugin) is compiled for 6.20 HEN and 6.60 custom firmwares. Press Home+R to enable once installed and activated.
Image Image

11: UMD Dump kai v2 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: Takka , neur0n

neur0n's modified version of Takka's PSP plugin to dump UMDs to ISOs. Activate the plugin as normal and press "Home" on the XMB UMD icon.
Image Image

12: RemoteJoyLite v0.19 6.XX [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

neur0n's modified version of RemoteJoyLite Enjoy your PSP on a larger screen/monitor with RemoteJoyLite. Akind's PRX plugin for achieving "TV-out" over a USB connection.
Image Image

13: MP3PlayerPlugin v3.3 Fix [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: plum_429

plum_429's MP3 Player Plugin lets you listen to your own music while in game - any game!

Use mp3play_lite for English version.

Controls:
Play & Stop Button = L + R + SQUARE
Next Track = L + R + RIGHT
Previous Track = L + R + LEFT
Up Button = L + R + UP
Down Button = L + R + DOWN
Hold Button = L + R + START
Image Image

14: Music PRX [3.90 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Cpasjuste

Music PRX lets you enjoy your own tunes while in game, Load the plugin like any other and use it like this:

Controls:
Press select and square for showing the music menu.
Press select and circle for resetting your settings.
Press select and triangle for turning the CPU up.
Press select and cross for turning the CPU down.
Press select and up for turning the volume up.
Press select and down for turning the volume down.
Press select and left/right for switching between songs.
Press select and home for muting in-game sounds.
Press select and start for enabling loop.
Press select and L-trigger for playing/pausing songs.
Press select and R-trigger for choosing between random/normal play.
Image Image

15: JoySens v1.5 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

neur0n's modified version of JoySens allows custom sensitivity control over the PSP's analog stick, and more... Adjust the sensitivity levels to your own personal preference. Details inside the Readme.
Image Image

16: FX Powerspoof v0.3 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: NoEffex

NoEffex’s fx_powerspoof plugin for the PSP. Game updates and other functions may require your battery to be charged. That's no longer the case with FX Powerspoof — connect your A/C adaptor, install and configure this plugin, and you're set!
Image Image

17: AutoStart PRX v5.6 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: roe-ur-boat , TIM2001

roe-ur-boat's Auto Start PRX module for the PSP. Automatically start homebrew or ISO/CSO games on boot. You may also assign buttons to launch specified apps/games using the AutoStart Configurator.
Image Image

18: TempAR v1.63 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: raing3

TempAR is an almost complete rewrite of the popular PSP cheat device NitePR/MKULTRA. TempAR contains many additional functionalities as well as key improvements to the existing functionalities.

The most notable improvements and additions in this cheat device are:
  • Improvments to the cheat engine to support CWCheat and PSPAR code types, support for
  • NitePR codes was removed!
  • Improved search functionality to greatly increase speed of known and unknown memory
  • searches (in some cases more than 100x faster).
  • Homebrew and PSX support.
  • Support for single-select and multi-select collapsible folders for grouping codes.
  • UMD dumper to create ISO images from UMDs and PSStore EBOOTs.
In-Game Controls
  1. Show cheat menu: Press RTRIGGER+HOME (PS Button).
  2. Enable Cheat Engine: Press Note.
  3. Screenshot: Press SELECT+VOLDOWN.
Updated Cheat Database
Image Image

19: LED Control v0.4.2 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: Frostegater , brk3 , coax75ohm , codestation

When pressing LTRIGGER + NOTE (default key) the psps LEDs will turn off, just a handy little plugin, to save battery power.

Changelog:
v0.4.2 :
• Fixed permanent setting after exit from sleep mode.

v0.4.1 :
• Added permanent setting for permanently set LED's, without use combination.

v0.4 :
• Added ini file.
• You can choose a combination.
• You can choose the LED, which want to control.
• Added support for the Bluetooth LED on Go models.
• Added an option to have the LEDs turn off at boot time, create a file named LED_off_on_boot.txt in seplugins.
Image Image

20: HUD v2.2 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: darko79 , codestation

Handy heads up display plugin for the xmb and in game (now at version 2.02) includes some useful new changes, such as a more customizable display for the various pieces of information on your PSP handheld.
Image Image
Advertising
Last edited by bsanehi on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 535 times in total.
bsanehi
VIP

Re: PSP Plugins [6.XX]

Post by bsanehi »

21: PaintOnXMB v1 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: mr305

Draw anywhere on the XMB at anytime — even during video playback. PaintOnXMB is a proof-of-concept.

Controls:
• RTRIGGER + ANALOG – Draw
• CIRCLE – New Random Color
• SQUARE + CIRCLE – Reset (Clear all)
Image Image

22: Andromida v6.1 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: CODE_R3D

Andromida is a plugin that will display you things like battery temp, firmware,
and if your running in HEN mode.
if you find any bugs report them at my email: code.red01@yahoo.com

REQUIREMENTS
Any PSP-1000,2000, & 3000 in ChickHen r2 or any cfw.

HOW TO USE
Press L and Vol+ to load the Andromida menu.
While in Andromida menu, press L + R to shutdown psp.
Also while in andromida menu, press [] to suspend psp.
press HOME or O to exit the memu.

INSTALLATION
Just run the installer, it does everything for you.
Image Image

23: MacroFire v3.2.9 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: pen

pen's plug-in for remapping PSP controls, recording & executing button macros, adjusting the analog sensitivity, and enabling auto/rapid-fire on select buttons.

Press VolUp + VolDown to turn on Menu in game (default).

Changelog:
v3.2.9
• 6.39/6.60 PRO-POPS fix did not work in the B9.
Image Image

24: PSP 3D v2.21 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: pspwizard

This plugin allows you to turn your game into red-cyan anaglyph providing stereogram 3D images. You will need a pair of red-cyan glasses for this of course.

Tested on firmwares 5.00 to 6.39 HEN/CFW

To be able to change the 3D settings keep <start> pressed more than 5 seconds.

Supported Games:
  • Ape Escape
  • Ratchet & Clank - Size Matters
  • Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
  • Gripshift
  • Death Jr.
  • Tomb Raider - Legends (flickering)
  • Vulcanus - Seek and Destroy
  • Star Wars Battlefront II
  • Metal Gear Solid - Opps und Opps+
  • Prince of Persia - Rival Swords
  • Prince of Persia - Revelations
  • Ridge Racer 2
  • Kindom Hearts birth by sleep
  • Jack and Daxter - The final frontier
  • Army of 2 - the 40th day (flickering)
  • FIFA 11
  • Gods Eater Burst (flickering)
  • Ape Escape
  • The 3rd Birthday
  • Dissidia 012
  • Little Big Plane
  • Final Fantasy Crisis Core (flickering)
  • The 3rd Birthday
  • Syphon Filter - Dark Mirror
These games *may* work:
  • NHL 7
  • Carnivores (PSN)
  • A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks
  • Young Thor
  • Dave Mirra BMX
  • Worms ²
  • Dead to Rights Reckonig
  • Army of TWO 40th Day
  • Star Wars Battlefront - Elite Squadron
  • FTB2 (Socom U.S.Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2)
  • Crush
  • Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
  • The Eye of Judgment Legends
  • Turtles
  • Phantom Brave
  • Coded Arms Contagion
  • soul calibur broken destiny
  • mercury meltdown
  • archel mc li MERCURY
  • undead knight
  • bubble bobble evolution
  • Transformers
  • Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen
  • Dead to righst:Reckoning
  • monster hunter freedom
  • monster hunter freedom 2
  • wipeout pure
  • wipeout pulse
  • medievil resurrection
  • megaman powered up
  • megaman maverick hunter
  • patapon
  • patapon 2
  • final fantasy dissidia
  • eragon
  • naruto ultimate ninja heroes
  • naruto ultimate ninja heroes 2
  • secret agent clank
  • ultimate ghost and goblin
  • prinny can i really be the hero ?
  • motorstorm artic age
  • ridge racer
  • dead or alive paradise
  • Lemmings
  • Final Fantasy IV Collection
  • Over the Hedge Hammy goes Nuts
  • Enigmo
  • Spiderman Friend or Foe
  • ace combat x
  • full metal alchemist
Changlog:
v2.21 :
• fixed a bug with the logging which seem to always on and causes huge lagg.
• FIFA 12 does work now with the same settings as FIFA 11 and does not crash while loading anymore.

Instruction:
1: Copy psp3d.prx & psp3d.cfg to your seplugins folder.
2: Make a new line in your game.txt called ms0:/seplugins/psp3d.prx 1 or ef0:/seplugins/psp3d.prx 1 (for PSP GO)
3: Restart your psp and your done.
4: Run the game.
5: Use Note Button to turn plugin on.
Image Image

25: TweakDISPLAY v1.0.1151 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Mr305

This is a plugin that works both in-game & in XMB as well as Homebrew, consists of a 22 most Creative, Incredible set of effects put together in a small package to create a truly unique PSP experience.
Image Image

26: Adhoc To USB v2 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: Yuki-mi , neur0n

Yuki-mi's PSP plugin for playing Ad Hoc enabled games over the Internet using XLink Kai without the need for a PC wireless adaptor.

Setting up your PSP with XLink isn’t nearly as complicated now. With some technical know-how and your ability to follow Yuki-mi’s instructions, you should be able to get this up & running with little or no problems at all.

Know this: If you go online with XLink Kai and act the fool — pulling shenanigans, like cheating using some other plugin — you can and will be banned permanently from the Kai network. The purpose of Yuki-mi’s plugin is for users to enjoy XLink without the need for a wireless adaptor.

*NOTE* Users running 6.37 ME-6Fix2, 6.38 ME, 6.39 ME & 6.60 ME/PRO , use the prx in the folder called '635'

All the files needed to make the plugin work are in the AdhocToUSB620v2ALLFILES.zip / AdhocToUSB635v2ALLFILES.zip

Install/set-up guides here:
Windows XP 32-bit Tutorial
Windows 7 32-bit Tutorial
Image Image

27: Liberty City Stories Cheat Device v1.0g [3.71 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Edison Carter

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories CheatDevice for the PSP. CheatDevice features all kinds of crazy cheats for your LCS game, such as power jumps, infinite health and ammo, gravity distortion, and more. It also features a built-in screenshot function and video recorder.
Image Image

28: Vice City Stories Cheat Device v2.4 [3.71 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Edison Carter

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories CheatDevice for the PSP. CheatDevice features all kinds of crazy cheats for your VCS game, such as hover cars and bikes, infinite health and ammo, gravity distortion, and more. It also features a built-in screenshot function and video recorder.
Image Image

29: Profile Manager v1.0.35 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: USpeed

Maintain up to 20 individual user profiles for your PSP, keeping your game saves safe and separate from one another. Included are various PSP avatars for your profile(s).

How does it work:
  • USpeed Profile Manager will switch between all folders "SAVEDATA_<NUMBER>" in order to activate current profile on "SAVEDATA" folder.
  • The plugin can manage up to 20 different profiles (folders "SAVEDATA_<NUMBER>")
  • Current profile is on "SAVEDATA" folder to work with standard.
  • A savegame in folder "USPM20110315" will allow to customize your name, icon and colors.
Instructions:
Steps: 1-8

1: Extract USpeedPM-1-0-35.zip
2: Copy profileManager.prx which is in the seplugins folder to your own seplugins folder or if you don't have it just copy seplugins to the root of your memory stick.
3: Open up the PSP folder and then SAVEDATA.
4: Now copy USPM20110315 folder to your own PSP/SAVEDATA folder.
5: Now open up your own seplugins folder and if you don't have a vsh and game txt file make them ( right click New Text document )
6: Paste this ms0:/seplugins/profileManager.prx 1 into your vsh and game txt files (if you are on PSP GO paste this ef0:/seplugins/profileManager.prx 1)
7: Now to Customize your profile Go to your PSP/SAVEDATA folder and open up USPM20110315 folder and edit profile.infos using a txt editor.
8: Now to add a new profile open up your PSP folder and create a new folder called SAVEDATA_1 now copy USPM20110315 folder into your SAVEDATA_1 and repeat step 7 to Customize it.

Now you are finished restart your PSP... press UP & Left to bring up your profiles and press Right or Left trigger to switch between them. And if you want to terminate the Plugin press Right & Left trigger at the same time. (You can Now change the button combo by editing profile.infos)

You can repeat step 8/7 to add more profiles when ever you want. Just add a new folder in your PSP folder named SAVEDATA_2

Changelog:
  • v1.0.35 :
  • Two versions availables : full version, version without PNG support.
  • The version without PNG support uses less memory. Use this version if full version crashes !
Image Image

30: Gameboot Skip [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This little plugin allows you to skip your PSP gameboot.
Image Image

31: PspStatesMenu_Pict v1.06-3 UPDATED [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: plum_429 , neur0n , hiroi01 , Dark_Alex

Anyone who has even spent some time playing on an emulator knows what a savestate is. They're useful and can be invaluable when you're in a very difficult area of a game, but commercial games and consoles don't usually support the savestate feature.

This plugin itself is called PspStates and, as you may have guessed from the title, it lets you create savestates while playing games on your PSP Slim. Not in an emulator, but on your handheld itself. And yes, it's for Slims only.

With this plugin you can manage your games' save states and slots with an easy to use menu. hiroi01 has updated the PspStates Menu to include a picture of the savestate.

Controls:
Press Home Button.
Then Press Left/Right Triggers at the same time to bring up the states menu.
Circle to select / Cross to go back.
Triangle to delete.

==================================
Changelog of Kai Mod:
===========

kai_mod
-- Added a support for 5.XX
-- Added a support for 6.60

beta2
-- Fixed a font error.

beta1
-- Ported for 6.XX kernel.

===============================================================
Source: https://twitter.com/plum_429/status/342250788560699392
===============================================================
Image Image

32: ResourceHidder [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: zer01ne , neur0n

This plugin allows you to hide the files ICON0.PNG, ICON1.PMF, PIC0.PNG, PIC1.PNG and SND0.AT3 of UMDs, PBPs, savedatas and UMD UPDATE ICON in the XMB,
the GAMEBOOT and the PSP Logo in launching game/HomeBrew.

The plugin is patched by neur0n to work on 6.xx firmwares.
Image Image

33: Localizer™ [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Draan

If your language is not officially supported by PSP, you can use this plugin to translate it. It doesn't touch any files to do it, so you can use your favourite ctf/f0 theme, you can switch between themes, and everything will be always translated!
Image Image

34: SimplySaver [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin lets you modify the PSP's web browser so that you can save any downloaded files to a location of your own choosing. This release works for 6.XX PSPs. The developer notes that the first version of the plugin was originally made by Zer01ne.
Image Image

35: Spoofer v0.5 Fix [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description

With this plugin you can spoof your PSP System Software / Dayviewer / Mac Address to anything you want.
Image Image

36: Spoofer v0.7.1 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description

With this plugin you can spoof your PSP System Software / Dayviewer / Mac Address to anything you want.
Image Image

37: CustomHOME v1.3.4 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: ABCanG

"CustomHOME" is a plugin that makes HOME MENU more convenient, by adding extra options like "Reset Game,Shutdown,Standby ect..."

Changelog:
v1.3.4(update 21/06/2013):
• Fixed a bug that some wallpaper is not displayed well.
• Updated cushome.prs.

v1.3.3(update 7/04/2013):
• Fixed a bug that wallpaper appears only once.

(Place a 480x272 size BMP to cushome/image/ folder.If you place it with multiple, it is chosen at random.)
Image Image

38: Power Controller v5.3.0 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: SnyFbSx

PSP Power Controller is a plugin that lets PSP owners set and use button combinations so that they can view the status of their handheld, access the sleep mode, restart the PSP, adjust the brightness level, and more.

Changelog:
Ver5.3.0 :
• CPU clock setting "199/99" support.("CFW6.XX ME-1.5" added)
Image Image

39: Krap-psp v1.21 + Lite version [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: kenma9123

Krap-PSP plugin, which will ensure a variety of functions to better manage and monitor various aspects of our PSP easily, all in quick keystrokes.

Installation:

Code: Select all

Download attachment and unzip the archive.
Copy the krap directory to the seplugins folder of your psp
Add this line to vsh.txt and game.txt
ms0:/seplugins/krap/krap-psp.prx 1
or for PSPGo users
ef0:/seplugins/krap/krap-psp.prx 1
Default Controls:

Display Krap menu............Note+Square
Enable Charging...............Note+Volup
Disable Charging..............Note+Voldown
Force Sleep....................Note+Select
Force Shutdown...............Note+Start
Reboot..........................Note+Circle
On/Off Auto sleep............Note+Up
On/Off Autoshutdown........Note+Down
Take Screenshot..............Note+L-Trigger
Music Mode....................Hold switch
Reset a Game.................Home (Hold at least 1sec)
Pause a Game.................Screen
Changelog:

v1.21
[!]Change file structure (delete your old krap folder)
[+]Created lite version
[!]Set loader.ini which one to load on boot e.g full = 1 or lite = 1
[!]Fix rare bug in music mode
[!]Fix rare bug in FUll where in you can\'t disable some threads
[!]Remove cpu manipulation
[+]Added noUMD feature by bpeterson src
[+]Added wallpaper change(*.bmp files 480x272 only) on boot by hellcat (Full version)
[!]Clean up codes

Note: When setting the position of the infos
u_x -> uptime x pos
u_y -> uptime y pos
c_x -> cpu x pos
c_y -> cpu y pos
b_x -> batt x pos
b_y -> batt y pos
Remember that the PSP screen has 480x272 pixels..
Image Image

40: PRXshot v0.4.0 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: codestation

This is a screenshot plugin that doesn't need to pause the game to take the capture (useful for avoid lag disconnects on online/adhoc gaming) and classifies the images per game using their name and icons (just like the very few games that come with native screenshot support).

Press the note music button to take screenshot.
Image Image

41: XMBctrl [Freecore] v1.5.5 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Frostegater

Credits: Bubbletune , Total_Noob & HackMaN , codestation , plum , Davee , Neur0n

Frostegater's port of 6.39 TN-A's "xmbctrl" (XMB Control) for all [ME & PRO] Custom Firmwares/Hens. XMBctrl integrates seamlessly with the XMB, giving you control over various CFW/HEN features and functions.

Preview Screenshots:
Image Image

Changelog:
v1.4.X :
• [ME] Fixed compatibility with 6.39 ME (spoofer).
• [PRO] Fixed text patching.
• [ME] Fixed spoof text reading.
• [PRO] Fixed problem in select "Hide UMD Update" item.
• [ALL] Added support special symbols in built-in translates.
• [ALL] Added built-in translates: Japanese, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Russian, Chineses.
• [ALL] Fixed freezing if you select other language.
• [ALL] Fixed bugs in translate items: "Slim Colors" (all), "Use ISO Cache".
• [ME] Added "Use UMD-Video Patch" option on PSPgo.
• [ALL] Increased number characters in translate (one line) = 64.
• [ALL] Added Extended OSK plugin function.
• [ALL] Fixed bug in last icon in "Settings" bar on PSPgo.
• [ALL] Integrate "System settings" ("Standart" context item).
• [PRO] Uncompressed plug-in, because of bug in procfw.
• [ME] Remaked "Game Folder Homebrew" => "Flash Protect".
• [ME] Blocked MAC spoof in PSP-1000.
• [ME] Added 200/100 CPU clock item.
• Added Edit Text Files function in installer.

v1.4.4 :
• Fixed show items “UMD Video Patch” and “Autorun program at /PSP/GAME/BOOT/EBOOT.PBP” on any models.
• Fixed bottom dialog’s in installer (Japanese keyboard layout).
• Fixed select device on PSPgo. Current: if installer situated in MemoryStick, xmbctrl installing in MemoryStick and if installer situated in Extended Flash, xmbctrl installing in Extended Flash.

v1.5 :
• United ME xmbctrl and PRO xmbctrl in one PRX file. Current: if you FW (L)ME, loaded ME xmbctrl, else if PRO, loaded PRO xmbctrl.
• Fixed reading of text files: translates, spoof. For PSPgo.
• Fixed spoof MAC address for PSP-1000 (Fat).
• Moved directory for translates: ‘/seplugins/xmbcontrol/procfw_translates/’ and ‘/seplugins/xmbcontrol/mecfw_translates/’.

v1.5.5 :
• [ME] Fixed freezig because of long line in German translate.
• [INS] Added installing default translates when install or update xmbctrl.
• [ALL] Added management adding a new item 'ME Settings' and 'PRO Settings'. Use xmbctrl.ini.
• [ALL] Added Italian translation's by stevealexanderames.
• [INS] Fixed bug with double transfer to the next line when installing plugin.
Image Image

42: pprefs v1.131 + lite v1.031 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: hiroi01

pprefs is a plugin that lets you manage your vsh/game/pops/ txt files on the XMB & it has a built in Homebrew Sorter on the XMB.

It can edit vsh.txt , game.txt , pops.txt and pergame.txt on XMB (change enable/disable, add new line, remove the line, sort the line, backup/restore).

Changelog:
• Fixed freeze bug at config.
• Fixed the issues about display.
• Fixed It need no longer RESTART VSH after the sort in SORT GAME.
• Fixed a part of issue about USBConnect.
• Added new feature to disable other plugins if it boots the device with holding L-TRIGGER(default), disable other plugins.
• Fixed some more issues.
Image Image

43: FreeCheat v1.0.12.18 [3.71 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Flarejune

Freecheat is not a plugin that is used only for cheats, but it's a plugin for many other things because it is a plugin in one, It works in commercial games on the XMB and PSX games. It is a plugin that contains many features, because it contains many plugins such as remotejoy, USB.prx, CWCheat, among others.... This plugin also lets you see the percentage of remaining battery, and the amount of space on your memory stick.

Controls:
Digital pad: Move through the options of the plug-in.
R Trigger or L Trigger: move through the pages.
O: OK option
X: Back or Cancel option.
NOTE: To activate the plug-in starts with the key note, but can be changed in OPTION / SETUP HotKeys / FC ACTIVATE HOTKEY / Pulse the note or key combination you want.
Image Image

44: PSPEText v1.1 (Fast Scroll Patch) [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: QBRADQ

PSPEText is a plugin that allows you to suspend any PSP game at any time and read text files stored on the memory stick. This is useful for reading FAQs from sites like http://www.gamefaqs.com while playing your favorite PSP games.

USAGE:
Once your game has loaded, press and hold the left trigger, right trigger,
down arrow and cross keys for two seconds. A brief splash screen will display,
followed by the file load menu. Press the Select button to see usage.
Image Image

45: PopsLoader v4f1 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: Virtuous Flame , popsdeco

PopsLoader for custom firmware 6.XX PRO/ME. Play *any* PS1 (PSOne) game on your PSP.

PopsLoader does however take some preparation — you’ll be required to dump & decrypt select firmware files yourself. Check the README.txt (included) to see exactly what’s up.

Control:
Hold Right Trigger while launching your pops.
Image Image

46: NoUMD 6.XX [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: bpeterson

Store UMD's in tray without your PSP loading them on startup and making that spinning noise. This plugin completely disables the UMD drive when it's enabled. To play your UMD's you most disable this plugin first.
Image Image

47: DarkFrost v5.1 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: demon450

DarkFrost is a newer, customizable NitePR mod that is updated based on user requests and for more efficient functions. This plugin allows you to cheat in any game but please don't cheat online it's not cool.

Get updated cheat codes here.

Controls:
Press the HOME button twice, Then press + (volume up) and - (volume down) to bring up the menu.

Changelog:
v5.1:
• Fixed The Slight Flash In The Screen.
• Reverted Back To The Old Cheat Load System, Almost As Fast As The New One.
• Fixed The Corrupt PSID.
• Improved The Searcher Speed Slightly.
• Took Out The After Initial Searcher Percentages.
• Fixed Text Bugs.
• Fixed The Display Of The Welcome Text Before You Open DarkFrost.
• Smaller And Improved Source.
• Support For More Cheats In Your GameID.txt.
• J/JAL Follower, Press START In The Decoder.
• Load Old Searches In The Searcher.
• REAL Addressing Is Supported In The Cheat File.
• Smoother Delays After Button Presses.
Image Image

48: FuSa SD For 6.39 ME-9
description
Authors: OldPrisoneR , Andy_maN , neur0n

This plugin allows you to enable TV out using *any* cable for your Slim (PSP-2000): component, composite, s-video, d-terminal, etc. It all works at a full-screen aspect ratio. This version is ported to custom firmware 6.39 ME-9 by neur0n.

Note: Not all games are supported check the compatibility list here.

Press VolUp + VolDown to turn on Menu in game.
Image Image

49: NPdecrypter v0.11 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin allows to dump the DLC files that the game uses in their decrypted form so you don't need to reactivate your account and/or switch between them while using your purchased DLC from different regions. After your files are decrypted you can load them with NPloader or the noDRM engine of Pro CFW. You can only decrypt your legally owned DLC.

Instructions and notes on the included readme.

Changelog:
v0.11 :
• Added support for games that load on 0x08900000
Image Image

50: NPloader v0.9 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin allows direct reading and loading of DLC (EDATA/PGD/SPRX) files in their decrypted form, so you don't need to reactivate your account and/or switch between them while using your purchased DLC from different regions. You can mix decrypted/encrypted files without problem too, the plugin takes care of all that.

Read the README.txt for instructions on how to use the Plugin.

Changelog:
v0.9 :
• Added support for games that load on 0x08900000
Image Image

51: MagicSave v3.63 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Maxem

MagicSave plugin lets you fix all your corrupted savedata for your games.

Controls:
Press VolUp + VolDown to turn on Menu in game (default).
Image = select, Image = back
You can change the configuration by editing ms0:/MagicSave/Config/default.ini using pc.

You can find a tutorial by Kazuhira7 here.
Image Image

52: QuickBoot v3.2 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: wn

QuickBoot plugin lets you quickly start another GAME, POPS or ISO while in a current game without having to return to the XMB.

Controls:
NOTE button to open the menu.
CROSS to execute.
SELECT to change UMD driver.
CIRCLE or NOTE to close menu.

Changelog:
v3.2 :
• Now you can boot an Updater.
• Added Readme_jp.txt and Changelog_jp.txt.
• Little change to animation.

You can change the configuration by editing ms0:/seplugins/quick_boot.ini using pc.
Image Image

53: FreeStop Final [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: zooner

Freestop plugin allows you to quickly pause a game/music/video ect... It also allows you to quickly exit to the XMB.

Steps:
1: Copy freestop.ini/freestop.prx and the lib folder to your seplugins folder.
2: Add new line in your VSH/GAME txt files.

PSP
ms0:/seplugins/freestop.prx 1

PSP Go
ef0:/seplugins/freestop.prx 1

Controls:
Pause = L_TRIGGER + SELECT
Exit = HOME
Close = CROSS
Image Image

54: SV Capture v0.5 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: ADePSP

Video capture PSP's screen using GIF format or take screenshots with a push of a button. You can take full GIF capture of the screen using the Advanced Mode or mini screen captures using Normal Mode.

Controls:
[?] = Image Capture
[?] + R = Enable normal recording
[?] + R + L = Recording Advanced Mode
[?] = Stop Recording
Image Image

55: Pergame Custom v1.01 + Pergame Edit v1.33 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: AtomicDryad , hiroi01 , wn

Pergame is a selective game plugin loader that loads other plugins. The difference from just using game.txt is that pergame lets one load plugins for -specific- games, instead of all games. Thus one doesn't need to toggle a specific module on or off if they only need it to make one game run in m33, and cheat programs that break some homebrew can be told only to load for isos/umds. The configuration system aims to be versatile; filenames, partial paths, and umdIDs can be used as matching criteria. Also, each iso or eboot may have a configuration file named 'FILENAME.plugins' that contains plugins to load (one per line)

You can use Pergame Edit to easily edit pergame.txt which is also included in the download.
Image Image

56: VSHPong [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: a_noob

VSHPong enables Pong to be played anywhere -- in the XMB (VSH) or while in GAME. See "readme" for usage.
Image Image

57: CWCHEAT v0.2.3 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: Takka , Weltall

Takka's ported version of Weltall's CWCHEAT for 6.20 TN. Activate the plugin in seplugins/game.txt and cheat each and every PSP game.

Control:
Press select button for more than 3 seconds to activate.
Image Image

58: ISOchange v0.3 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: plum

plum's plug-in for easily switching between emulated UMDs/ISO image files. "ISO Change" is for use with games utilizing multiple UMDs.

Instruction:
1: Copy isochange.prx to your seplugins folder.
2: Add this line to game.txt
ms0:/seplugins/isochange.prx 1
or for PSPGo users
ef0:/seplugins/isochange.prx 1

Control:
When asked to switch the UMD,
Press HOME then L TRIGGER + R TRIGGER + START to switch the ISO/CSO.
Image Image

59: Volume Control v1.4 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin has the same effect as holding the note button. When you activate the plugin you can easily press the vol+ or vol- button for a few seconds and it will automatically set the volume to the highest or to the lowest.

Installation:
1. Put "volcon.prx" and "volcon.ini" in seplugins directory on your PSP memory stick
2. and append ms0:/seplugins/volcon.prx to "game.txt" , "vsh.txt" and "pops.txt" files.
3. Reboot your PSP.

Controls:
(By default)
[-] --> volume Min
[+] --> volume Max
[HOME] --> volume 15
Image Image

60: Volume Control v2.0 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin can set specified volume, by pressing the specified button.

Installation:
1. Put "volcon.prx" and "volcon.ini" in seplugins directory on your PSP memory stick
2. and append ms0:/seplugins/volcon.prx to "game.txt" , "vsh.txt" and "pops.txt" files.
3. Reboot your PSP.

Instructions on how to use the plugin can be found in the readme.

Changelog:
v2.0 :
• Re-writing the source code.
• Can be freely set to press time, volume and button.
Image Image

61: bright3.prx v0.02 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: plum , hiroi01

Bright3 PRX Plugin lets you set your PSPs screen brightness to maximum.
Image Image

62: SSSSS v0.2 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

SSSSS is a simple screenshot plugin that support's image formats such as BMP or PNG or JPG.

Control:
[?] = Image Capture
Image Image

63: USB Version Fake [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Dark_Alex

This is a plugin to bypass the PlayStation Network Store (PSN) downloader firmware check. Use when connecting the PSP to the PS3/PC via USB.

The plugin will fake the version to the one contained in seplugins/usbversion.txt, which by default is set to 6.60, but you can change it to other versions.
Image Image

64: GetInfo v1.2 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Zooner

GetInfo is a plugin to quickly show pieces of information on your PSP such as battery percentage and time left.

Features:
• Remainder Battery
• TimeLeft
• CPU Clock
• BUS Clock
• Volume
• Time
• Free Memory
• Brightness
• Nickname
• Wlan Switch
• PSP Model
• PSP Firmware
Image Image

65: SaveDataMgr v1.0 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

Easily Backup & Restore PSP Saved Data or Delete them using Save Data Manager. You can use the Plugin In-Game or on the XMB.

Instruction:
Copy the seplugins folder to the Root of your Memory Stick.

Control:
Press the screen button.
Image Image

66: Resource Block [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

Credit: moz

This plugin blocks the writing of:

PIC0.PNG
PIC1.PNG
ICON0.PNG
ICON1.PMF
SND0.AT3

when saving a PSP game at /PSP/SAVEDATA/

Saving time will be alot faster, and the Savedata will be smaller. Savedata without resources can be loaded with no issues, they just require less space.
Image Image

67: Ptextviewer v1.03-2 Includes Beta Version [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: hiri01

Ptextviewer is a plugin that allows you to suspend any PSP game at any time and read text files stored on the memory stick.
Image Image

68: Extended OSK v2 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Total_Noob

Extended OSK plugin extends the on-screen keyboard functionality by adding the ability to copy & paste text.

Changelog:
• Added support for FW 5.00-6.60.
• Removed psp-packer.
• Fixed bug that sometimes paste weird characters.
Image Image

69: Game Menu v7 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This is an in-game VSH Menu for your PSP. Packed with some nice features it's a very handy plugin.

Features:
• Control/Change CPU Clock Speed
• USB Connect
• Shutdown Device
• Suspend Device
• Pause Game
• Reset Game
• Exit Game

Changelog:
v7
• Fix a bug in BackColorSetting.
v6
• Added BackColor config.
v5
• Fixed Clock Monitor on PRO-CFW.
v4
• Fixed a ResetGame bug on PSPGo.
• Decrease sound lag while displaying menu.
v3
• Fixed a PAUSE GAME bug when playing GodEaterBurst.
• Fixed a KeyRapid bug when using PSPFiler.
v2
• Added key config
v1
• First release
Image Image

70: XMB™ Item Hider v1.3 Fix 2 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description

Credits: Bubbletune , Total_Noob , CompuPhase , codestation , zer01ne

XMB™ Item Hider plugin lets you hide unwanted categories in the XMB.

Changelog:
v1.3 Fix 2 :
• Unite SignUp And Account Management, because of bug.
• Fixed bug in hide Memory Stick`s and Memory Stick Savedata after exit of sleep mode.
• Fixed location of option for hiding ‘Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity’.
Image Image
Advertising
Last edited by bsanehi on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 349 times in total.
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

71: Stopwatch v1.6 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This is a simple PSP stopwatch plugin, and It's very easy to use.

Controls:
Press START button.

L-TRIGGER = Reset.
R-TRGGGER = Start (Restart) and Stop.

Changelog:
v1.6 :
• To hide the key information.
Image Image

72: ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: NightStar3 , codestation

ZeroVSH Patcher is a plugin that allows users to customize their PSP to the fullest extent. You can use this plugin to load resources (.rco), fonts, (.pgf), bitmap images (.bmp) gameboots (.pmf) and modules (.prx), all from your memory stick or internal storage -- and no writing to flash memory! You can now also add the PSP GO clock and calender to your PSP 2000/3000 models.
Image Image

73: Media Controller v2.0.2 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin can hide or display specified directories.

Controls:
Default bootkey is "L-TRIGGER".

1) Press bootkey & Square to hide directories.
2) Press bootkey & Triangle to display directory.
3) Press bootkey & HOME(PS) to display menu.

Changelog:
v2.0.2 :
• Add to media change setting.(Push L/R-Trigger. PSP-go only setting.)
Image Image

74: EzDriverChanger v1.0 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin lets you switch between your custom firmware UMD drivers very easily and fast.

Controls:
Press and hold "HOME (PS)" button then use L or R trigger to switch between drivers.
Image Image

75: SecondDisplay v1.8 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Zooner_MT

Measure the time it takes to boot up your game with this plugin, This is also useful if you want to see which UMD ISO driver is faster for that game.

Controls:
Default bootkey is "START".

1) Press bootkey & R_Trigger to Stop/Start.
2) Press bootkey & L_Trigger to Reset.
3) Press bootkey & DOWN to Close/Open Display.
Image Image

76: Download Manager v1.0 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Total_Noob

This plugin adds extra features to the PSP Internet web browser, To allow you to manage your downloads.

Features:
• Possibility to download multiple data items
• Possibility to download in background
• Possibility to pause the download
• Possibility to see download rate

Controls:
Select your item to download as normal and once it starts you'll be prompted to enter the Download Manager by pressing [START]+[SQUARE]. Once that opens you can manage each individual download; highlight an item and press [TRIANGLE] to pause or [CIRCLE] to cancel. Press [START]+[SQUARE] again to close the Download Manager.
Image Image

77: EzGameReset v2.0 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin adds two options, to Reset or to Exit your PSP game. This means you don't have to return to the XMB just to restart your game.

Controls:
Game reset key is "START" and "L-TRIGGER" and "R-TRGGGER".
Game exit key is "SELECT" and "L-TRIGGER" and "R-TRGGGER".
Image Image

78: ExPowerSwitch v1.2 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin is like "EzGameReset" plugin it also adds two options, to Reset or to Exit your PSP game. This means you don't have to return to the XMB just to restart your game.

Controls:
Press and hold L-TRIGGER and push the POWER button up to reset your game.
Press and hold R-TRIGGER and push the POWER button up to exit to the XMB.
Image Image

79: PSP Power Saver v0.1.1 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Warlock

PSP Power Saver plugin lets you save up to 15% of battery life. The plugin simply disables the UMD drive when not in use, ie when using ISO or Homebrew games.

Changelog:
v0.1.1 :
• Fixed compatability issue with the 5.03 Gen-A firmware, some funky shutoffs were going on.
• Cleaned the source up (NOW CLOSED SOURCE, due to a certain someone that I thought I trusted, modifying it and causing a rukus).
• Added vsh support.
Image Image

80: AutoMute v2.0.1 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: pen

This plugin automatically mutes the sound of your PSP speakers when your headphones are detached from your device.

Control:
L + R + NOTE (Note = Music button)
Image Image

81: Simple Battery Viewer v1.3 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This simple plugin will show you your battery percentage and time left.
Image Image

82: WallpaperChanger v1.3 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Y.K

As the name suggests this plugin will change the background wallpaper of your PSP's XMB every time your PSP boots or VSH is reset.

On your PSP go to "Theme Settings" and change "Background" to "Wallpaper"

Place your wallpapers at: ms0:/PICTURE/Wallpaper

Make sure your wallpapers are 480 x 272 in size and in jpeg or bmp format.

Changelog:
v1.3:
• Added Additional functions.
• Fixed bug does not change the wallpaper on return sleep.
Image Image

83: BlinkLED v1.1 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: yuh0q223

This plugin brings back the function that SONY removed in firmware 6.20 which was when you used WiFi the WiFi activity light would flash to let you know if the PSP is transferring data, but now when your using WiFi the activity light is just ON so you can't really tell if the device is transferring data or not.

Instruction:
Place BlinkLed into your seplugins folder, and add the address to your vsh & game text files.

(PSP) ms0:/seplugins/BlinkLED.prx 1
(PSP GO) ef0:/seplugins/BlinkLED.prx 1
Image Image

84: Slide+ v1.1 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

Credits: Torch , Booster , Adrahil , Afrothunder , CompuPhase

With this plugin you can save alot of battery power. When the PSPgo slide is closed the screen is disabled and the CPU/BUS frequency is minimized.
Image Image

85: In-Game DayViewer v7 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin allows you to edit the in-game clock string to add more features like weekday, month name, year, battery percent, battery timer, and more...
Image Image

86: SystemMenu plugin v10.0 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

Supported Custom Firmwares:
---------------------------
6.60ME
6.60PRO
6.39PRO
6.35PRO
6.20PRO

This plugin changes the VSH menu's graphical user interface, making it easier to navigate.
Image Image

87: StxtEditor v1.0 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

StxtEditor is a plugin that allows you to suspend the PSP at any time and read or edit any text files stored on the memory stick.

Controls:
Menu: Note (Music button)
Save: Start
Close Menu: Circle

Use analog stick to navigate through text.
Image Image

88: XMB Icon Manager [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: plum_429 , Total_Noob

With this plugin you can rename existing icons and assign your own function -- shutdown, suspend, reboot, restartvsh (useful for HEN users), game, updater, pops, or backup -- to whatever icon.
Image Image

89: ChangeLog v3.6 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin shows the change in the status of your PSP.
Image Image

90: ClockBlock v1 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: fLaSh

This plugin disables the PSP GO Clock, Hence only for PSP GO.
Image Image

91: PluginManager v4 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

Plugin Manager for PSP Custom Firmware -- enable/disable plugins in realtime, without rebooting. Source code included.

Controls:
R + L + START(Default) = OPEN MENU
X = ENTER
R = LOADER MENU
L = STATUS MENU
Image Image

92: Analog Block v1 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

Analog Block plugin completely disables the input from the PSP's analog stick. This is useful if your stick is jittery or just doesn't work properly.
Image Image

93: Automatic Load txt v0.6 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: gdljjrod

This plugin will load the chosen plugin that you have setup, that corresponds to your L/CFW.

Example 1: When you run (ME CFW)
The plugins you have setup to load in (ME CFW) will load.

Example 2: When you run (PRO CFW)
The plugins you have setup to load in (PRO CFW) will load.

Controls:
L + Squrae = Actived/Desactived plugins manager.
X = Enabled/Disabled plugins
L/R = Change TXT (vsh.txt,game.txt y pops.txt).
SELECT = Advanced Mode (vhsME.txt,vshPRO.txt,gameME.txt..gamePRO).
HOME = Save the changes (without exiting).
START = Save and Exit (Reboot in vsh.txt).
O = Delete Line.
Triangle = Add Plugin.

Add plugins:
L = Up Dir.
X = Select Plugin/Folder.
O = Back Plugins Manager.
Image Image

94: PowerLocker v1.1 Fix 2 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

Credits: Valantin , Torch , Wildcard Team , CompuPhase

The function of this plugin is to disable the kill switch, preventing the PSP from closing and or suspending any operation of the console, and thus avoiding the loss of information both during a download, during a game, or during other executions on the PSP.

Controls:
Menu = R + Start (You can edit combination in power_locker.ini)
Navigate the Menu = Directional pad (Right and Left)
Select option = (X) button
Image Image

95: BatteryWarning v1.0 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Zooner_MT

BatteryWarning plugin, will warn you when your PSP battery is running low on charge.
Image Image

96: CFW Folder Blocker v1.1 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Torch

Some new UMDs detect files in the "ms0:/seplugins" & "ms0:/iso" folders and start acting up, or even delete files from these folders. This is completely unfair to homebrew users who run CFW. This plugin prevents UMDs from detecting the presence of the "ms0:/seplugins" & "ms0:/iso" directories on your memory stick.
Image Image

97: WallpaperChanger v1.3 Mod 2 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description
Authors: plum , Y.K

As the name suggests this plugin will change the background wallpaper of your PSP's XMB every time your PSP boots or VSH is reset. Plum has updated the plugin and has added a few more functions. Now you can set a delay time for wallpapers to change, in the config file.

On your PSP go to "Theme Settings" and change "Background" to "Wallpaper"

Place your wallpapers at: ms0:/PICTURE/Wallpaper

Make sure your wallpapers are 480 x 272 in size and in jpeg or bmp format.

Changelog:
v1.3 Mod 2:
• Added delay function.
• Added Additional functions.
• Fixed bug does not change the wallpaper on return sleep.
Image Image

98: Savegame Deemer v1.11 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: ---==> HELLCAT <==---

What exactly does deeming your PSP saves do? Add a new line to seplugins/game.txt activating the plugin, and now whenever you save a game that data is saved unencrypted. You can now exercise your hex editing skills and hack those saves: give yourself some extra cash, XP, advance a quick level or two, whatever... Savegame Deemer will later load those unencrypted & hacked saves giving you the leading edge. Refer to readme.txt for everything else you should know.
Image Image

99: Hide My Movies v1.0 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Hakuryu188

This plugin can hide/unhide your PSP videos/movies from your PSP memory stick. (PSP GO 16GB Storage not supported)

Controls:
In the XMB press the R trigger + circle + point the analog stick down then open either your picture or music folder...(or reset vsh) to hide / unhide your videos.
Image Image

100: SMB v0.40 [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Hakuryu188

This plugin adds a few nice features to your PSP to help save some battery life.

Controls:
R Trigger + Start button: Open's the settings menu.
L Trigger + Joystick Up: LCD backlight will be minimized.
R Trigger + Joystick Up: LCD backlight will be maximized.
Image Image

101: CheatMaster Fusion Revision 21d [5.00 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: koro

This is a Chinese cheat device for PSP, It uses the same cheat code format as CWCheat.

Controls:
Menu Button: Note [?]
Circle: Select
Cross: Back

Controls can be changed in settings.

Changelog:
Rev 21d:
• Fixed CMF menu auto appearing in POPS games.
• Fixed load GAME TITLE.
• Added transparent switch in Settings Menu.
Image Image

102: LedBatterie_mod v0.1 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin extends the function of your PSP Battery LED, by making the LED blink at different intervals of Battery percentage.

For example:
When you have 90% Charge, Your Battery LED will blink every 3 seconds.
When you have 50% Charge, Your Battery LED will blink every 1 second.

ect.

You can change the intervals in the Ledbatterie_mod.ini config file.

1 second = 1000 millisecond.

Changelog:
v0.1:
• Initial release (01/07/2013)
Image Image

103: HelloPRX v01.5a [1.50 to 6.60 support]
description
Author: Sousanator

HelloPRX is a very simple prx plugin, That will display the text in the message.txt file on your psp screen before it boots up. This just adds a personal touch to your PSP.

Use this website for ASCII text.
Image Image

104: BatteryPatch v1.0 [6.20 to 6.60 support]
description

This plugin will help PSP Go users to see exactly how much battery percentage is remaining.

You have to also use Dayviewer plugin for this to take effect.

Changelog:
v1.0:
• Initial release
Image Image

You can now download all the plugins, by clicking the 3D Cube to download the plugin pack. The password = bsanehi

ImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by bsanehi on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 113 times in total.
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

PSP Dynamic Themes:
1: The 3rd Birthday
Author: patpat

Features:
  • Custom XMB.
  • Full dynamic backgrounds.
  • Unique visuals.
  • Custom waves.
Supported firmwares: 5.00 / 5.50 / 6.20 / 6.35 / 6.39 / 6.60

2: P3T
Author: TSENEDA

Features:
  • Custom XMB.
  • Lots of animations.
  • Unique visuals.
  • Custom waves.

3: Kirby's Epic Yarn
Author: frankzito

Features:
  • Custom XMB.
  • Full dynamic background.
  • Unique visuals.

4: Golden Witch

Features:
  • Custom XMB.
  • Amazing visuals.
  • Custom waves.

5: Ika Musume

Features:
  • Custom XMB.
  • Controllable animated objects.
  • Unique visuals.
  • Custom waves.
Supported firmwares: 5.50 / 6.20 / 6.35 / 6.38 / 6.39 / 6.60

Most have PSP Applications:
1: PSP filer v6.6 [3.71 to 6.60 support]
Author: Mediumgauge

PSP Filer is an advanced file management application for the PlayStation Portable. It is packed with awesome features like Zip/RAR/7zip support.

2: PMP advance video player v3.1.5 [3.71 to 6.60 support]
Author: Cooleyes

PMPlayer is an advanced video player for the PSP, its video capabilities far extend that of the XMB. Note: This is the skin edit version, You can download the normal skin version Here.

3: PSPdisp v0.6 [3.71 to 6.60 support]
Author: JJS

With this application you can use the PSP display as an additional (second) monitor with your Windows PC. Package includes the required Windows driver, PSP binary, source code, etc...

4: UMDumper v0.3.0 [3.71 to 6.60 support]
Author: PhonicUK

UMDumper allows you to copy your existing Sony PSP games from their original UMD disk on to an inserted Memory Stick Pro Duo.

Please do not copy any of my screenshots or links.

Thread credits:

bsanehi
Casavult
codestation
Helix GeNeReToR
Last edited by bsanehi on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 62 times in total.
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

Great thread, dude. :)
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

bsanehi wrote:
RUSTII wrote:
bsanehi wrote:I asked bsanehi and he said its fine.
then its a keeper,thanks so much,this will help so many guy;s out,thanks.
Thanks by the way I'm bsanehi
:lol: So you are the real him?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Well,in that case!Thanks, I got my Macrofire from you,And my PaintonXMB(Who would have guessed it worked) thats why i knew i had seen your list
Another place..
Why didnt you just say in the first place?would have saved so much time 8-) :lol:
So, as i was saying thanks for putting the list up here it saved me so much searching on google :D
thanks
Later
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
Cynder2011

Post by Cynder2011 »

**** at the comments after the topic heheh

Im loving this topic..it compiles a bunch of GREAT plugins and give download links and explanations =)

GREAT job

I think it needs a sticky.
PSVita 3.60 and Henkaku

PSP 6.20 Pro Perm
maric110884

Post by maric110884 »

great job! you should add pprefs by hiroi01 It can edit vsh.txt , game.txt , pops.txt
on vsh And, It also can sort Home Brew or games on VSH!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6580
and
FreeCheat for 5.XX and 6.XX CFW by Johnny3Tears
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7132
sorry for my bad english
psp 3000 4g OFW6.20 -> 6.20TN-A-D -> 6.35 pro-b3 -> 6.20 pro-b4p -> 6.20 pro-b5p ->
6.20 pro-b6p -> 6.20 pro-b7p -> 6.20 pro-b8->6.60 pro- nightly
akuinnen

Post by akuinnen »

please add PSPETXT as well, its great to have all the plugins available in one thread. thanks a lot for this 8-)
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
bsanehi
VIP

Post by bsanehi »

maric110884 wrote:great job! you should add pprefs by hiroi01 It can edit vsh.txt , game.txt , pops.txt
on vsh And, It also can sort Home Brew or games on VSH!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6580
and
FreeCheat for 5.XX and 6.XX CFW by Johnny3Tears
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7132
Added.
akuinnen wrote:please add PSPETXT as well, its great to have all the plugins available in one thread. thanks a lot for this 8-)
Added.
Last edited by bsanehi on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Plugins”