Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

GC Lite 1.6 -Multi MS+Context+Folder cats for 6.xx

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
stevecole90099

Re: GC Lite 1.6 -Multi MS+Context+Folder cats for 6.xx

Post by stevecole90099 »

There is a bug in 1.6 on 6.61 LME2.3 Infinity PSP 3000 were it will just randomly stop showing ISO/CSO.
It looks like it doesn't matter what you have the settings set to, just move back and fourth between the categories and after a copy times all ISO/CSO stop showing up. It will still show homebrew and PSX games but PSP ISO/CSO will not show up until the PSP reloads the MS for some reason.
I have found that if you have the No Categories option, loading it will cause the other Categories to reload but they fail again after switching between a few categories.
Advertising
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

Do you have any plans on updating this for Adrenaline? CAT folders in the ISO directory aren't showing up for me.

I used this on TN and haven't changed anything, so it should work. :?

If it helps, you can move the ISO/CSO to the root of the ISO directory and it can be found under Uncategorized
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Categories in ISO don't work at all on my end(didn't test in PSP/GAMES), I doubt CS will update the plugin so its more on TheFlow to go about fixing the XMB.
Couldn't get TempAR working either but didn't exactly try very hard so IDK but CXMB works and that just fantastic :D
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

Hey fate6, glad i'm not the only one. I can also confirm ZeroVSH patcher is working. I only change the wave and use my red psn icon :/

----

I'm also super sad CS is so busy lol

ANU815

Post by ANU815 »

I can also confirm that the ISO folder is not working correctly in Adrenaline for Henkaku. I can only get psp games in the ISO folder to show up if I add them to the root of ISO. They will show up in the "Uncategorized" folder. All folders in PSP/GAME work fine. Hopefully @TheFLoW can fix it in his February release.
Chris_Highwind

Post by Chris_Highwind »

Currently on Adrenaline v4 and ISO categories still do not show up. Shame, I wanted to sort my ISOs into categories of which have remastered plugins from TheFlow and which dont.
PS3 Super-Slim 500 GB
PS Vita (32 GB Memory Stick): Henkaku Enso 3.60
PS4
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Some plugins and stuff not work normal on emulator PSP and adrenalina sorry
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

It's a shame, I wish a alternative categories plugin was in the works for Adrenaline. Codestation is too busy to work on a update, and considering how it worked on TNV it's probably a issue on TheFlow's end.

I wouldn't care if we had a Adrenaline Bubble launcher. However we have neither a bubble launcher nor working categories. I am thankful for what we have it's just all my bubble clones clutter the Uncategorized folder.

Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Sorry i dont have PSP Vita and no use PSP emu and what is working etc.

Sort is normla PSP FW and emulate PSP but maybe soem in Software CFW is not like in CFW psp in code stuff and need some to by changed in plugins to work.
ANU815

Post by ANU815 »

dmaskell92 wrote:It's a shame, I wish a alternative categories plugin was in the works for Adrenaline. Codestation is too busy to work on a update, and considering how it worked on TNV it's probably a issue on TheFlow's end.

I wouldn't care if we had a Adrenaline Bubble launcher. However we have neither a bubble launcher nor working categories. I am thankful for what we have it's just all my bubble clones clutter the Uncategorized folder.
100% agree. I think our only hope is theFlow, codestation or another talented developer since both GCL and adrenaline are open source.

Return to “Plugins”