Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

NPloader-0.9 - DLC loader | NPdecrypter-0.11 -DLC decrypter

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
codestation
Big Beholder

NPloader-0.9 - DLC loader | NPdecrypter-0.11 -DLC decrypter

Post by codestation »

NPloader (DLC loader) - codestation

This plugin allows direct reading and loading of DLC (EDATA/PGD/SPRX) files in their decrypted form, so you don't need to reactivate your account and/or switch between them while using your purchased DLC from different regions. You can mix decrypted/encrypted files without problem too, the plugin takes care of that.

Instructions and notes on the included readme.

Note: the custom dlc location is totally optional, if you dont want to use it then don't copy the nploader.ini file to your psp. Also this option is experimental and could fail in some games.
nploader-0.9.zip
NPLoader 0.9
(33.13 KiB) Downloaded 97382 times
Changelog:
  • v0.9: Added support for games that load on 0x08900000
    FIxed bug with np_rename when dlc redirection is being used
  • v0.8: Added support for custom DLC location.
    Added support for games that lauch additional user modules that uses
    the npdrm api (this fixes the Buzz! games).
  • v0.7: Proper fix to detect the correct user module of the game.
    Skip opnssmp module when is loaded.
    Released source code.
  • v0.6: Added all the incarnations of the Prometheus loader to the module blacklist so the plugin doesn't make the mistake of hooking to those. This fix will ensure that the plugin will work with different patched versions of the games. A proper fix (removing the blacklist and identify the game module properly) is gonna to be included in a future release.
  • v0.5-r1: removed pspSdk* obsolete functions which caused problems with older firmwares.
  • v0.5: implemented the rest of the npdrm API so now works with games like GEB.
    Added support for loading decrypted sprx files.
  • v0.4: fixed black screen with GoW: GoS. Probably this fixes other games with black screen when using this plugin.
  • v0.3: support for m33 and inferno UMD ISO mode.
  • v0.2: unified plugins in one (nploader.prx) and fixed issue with aLoader.
  • v0.1: initial release.
---------------------------------

NPdecrypter plugin (DLC decrypter) - codestation

This plugin allows to dump the DLC files that the game uses in their decrypted form so you don't need to reactivate your account and/or switch between them while using your purchased DLC from different regions. After your files are decrypted you can load them with NPloader or the noDRM engine of Pro CFW. You can only decrypt your legally owned DLC.

Instructions and notes on the included readme.
npdecrypter-0.11.zip
NPDecrypter 0.11
(39.37 KiB) Downloaded 22394 times
Changelog:
  • v0.11 - added support for games that load on 0x08900000
  • v0.10 - added 6.60 nid for sceKernelProbeExecutableObject.
  • v0.9 - added support for games that doesn't use sceNpDrmSetLicenseeKey to init the seed (game bug?).
  • v0.8 - moved SceIoDirent from the stack to the heap so the recursive function doesn't fail with too nested dirs.
  • v0.7 - implemented user memory allocation for the edat dumper so it doesn't fail on PSP 1000.
  • v0.6 - implemented dynamic memory allocation so the plugin doesn't fail when decrypting too nested dirs.
  • v0.5 - copy the rest of files (non edat/sprx) directly to /DLC/<GAME_ID>/
  • v0.4 - moved the decrypted files to /DLC/<GAME_ID>/
  • v0.3 - added support for decrypting sprx
  • v0.2 - merged both plugins into one (npdecrypter.prx)
  • v0.1 - initial version
Special thanks to Coldbird for his hook functions (yay open source :D ), it makes the plugin coding a lot more easier :geek:
Advertising
Attachments
nploader-0.9-debug.zip
NPLoader 0.9 (debug mode)
(7.59 KiB) Downloaded 3339 times
Last edited by codestation on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Plugin list
Working on: QPSNProxy, QCMA - Open source content manager for the PS Vita
Playing: Error: ENOTIME
Repositories: github, google code
Just feel the code..
Lawliet156

Re: NPloader - noDRM plugin

Post by Lawliet156 »

So basically "we" can play pirated DLC with this plugin?
Advertising
codestation
Big Beholder

Post by codestation »

Lawliet156 wrote:So basically "we" can play pirated DLC with this plugin?
No, it just does the same as the noDRM engine of Pro-A: reading decrypted .edata files, doesn't decrypt them. If this did what you said, then the people could have been doing that since Pro-A came out.
Plugin list
Just feel the code..
Lawliet156

Post by Lawliet156 »

codestation wrote:
Lawliet156 wrote:So basically "we" can play pirated DLC with this plugin?
No, it just does the same as the noDRM engine of Pro-A: reading decrypted .edata files, doesn't decrypt them. If this did what you said, then the people could have been doing that since Pro-A came out.
Ooooooh, ok

EDIT: Off topic, sort of, anyways I download the free DLC for Dissidia 012, and whenever I go to play it now, it just stops right before the main menu. I can still press the HOME button and go to the XMB, what gives? Also I deleted the DLC and it loads fine now.
codestation
Big Beholder

Post by codestation »

Lawliet156 wrote: EDIT: Off topic, sort of, anyways I download the free DLC for Dissidia 012, and whenever I go to play it now, it just stops right before the main menu. I can still press the HOME button and go to the XMB, what gives? Also I deleted the DLC and it loads fine now.
What firmware are you using? did you load the DLC at least once before attempting to use the plugin? While the plugin can recognize if encrypted DLC is being used and do nothing for those files, there is no point in using it for that.
Plugin list
Just feel the code..
Lawliet156

Post by Lawliet156 »

The DLC isnt working with and without this plugin, but it is just a new costume for a character that I dont like so I have no intention of making the DLC work for me.
codestation
Big Beholder

Post by codestation »

Lawliet156 wrote:The DLC isnt working with and without this plugin.
Exactly, this plugin isn't for making DLC automagically work. Your issue of DLC not working is a completly different issue.

Note: and yes, the free DLC is just a lame costume of WoL without his helmet :lol:
Plugin list
Just feel the code..
codestation
Big Beholder

Post by codestation »

Updated to 0.3, this will fix the problems caused by the m33 and inferno UMD modes.
Plugin list
Just feel the code..
HeroKing

Post by HeroKing »

actually, we can play pirated DLC. i actually have from one source some japanese DLC of Duodecim costumes and they work on mine
codestation
Big Beholder

Post by codestation »

HeroKing wrote:actually, we can play pirated DLC. i actually have from one source some japanese DLC of Duodecim costumes and they work on mine
*sigh*, this plugin was only meant to use edat files from multiple regions without switching accounts (i don't understand why they made the PSP region free but not the DLC content :?: ) and nothing more. I though that the people that used the other plugin and purchased their dlc were going to be more sensate to don't publish their files and be happy with the texture editing (looks like i was a little naive and was wrong). Anyway the only good thing is that i restricted the other plugin (not published here) to only that game so this isn't gonna expand to other titles for a while.
Plugin list
Just feel the code..

Return to “Plugins”