Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

RemoteJoyLite on 6.61 ME 2.3 (PSP-1001)

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
bengalih

RemoteJoyLite on 6.61 ME 2.3 (PSP-1001)

Post by bengalih »

Does anyone have RemoteJoyLite working on a PSP phat?

I'm running 6.61 ME 2.3 and I can get it working only in VSH mode.
Whenever I load a game the screen just goes black (though the "waiting" goes away).

I'm 99% sure I have everything setup right - after all the same .prx command goes into the GAME/POPS file as goes into the VSH.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong....or maybe it just doesn't work on this combo?

thanks.
Advertising
Butcher

Re: RemoteJoyLite on 6.61 ME 2.3 (PSP-1001)

Post by Butcher »

Its normal in some games ,when u load from VSH is black screen or waiting - the maker of Remot joy know that and posted tip .

Connect in VSH then load game unplug from pc wait when load to many in game then plug psp again and u have image.

Or launch game on psp then in manu if will game plug to pc via cable and run program on pc and will by image

Some games/homebrews no need that load normal but some will do that GLICH
Advertising
bengalih

Post by bengalih »

So you are saying just to unplug and plug back in?

I have tried this after the game is loaded and it doesn't work.

If there is a very specific order of when you must unplug/plug back in?

Also, can you provide the names of a few well known titles that it should definitely work in? I only tried Crush and AC: Bloodlines (just picked 2 at random near the top of my list). Neither one seemed to work even after unplug and replug.

thanks.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Are u on 0.19 and PSP Disp drivers latest. Normal some game if have black image u need example load PSP run game launch program on PC then after Manu in game connect PSP to PC

Also do u correct installed plugin in VSH.txt and GAME.txt files etc

Maybe u forgot in GAME.txt so when game launch not work only in VSH.txt becouse u only ther aded plugin line
bengalih

Post by bengalih »

Butcher wrote:Are u on 0.19 and PSP Disp drivers latest. Normal some game if have black image u need example load PSP run game launch program on PC then after Manu in game connect PSP to PC

Also do u correct installed plugin in VSH.txt and GAME.txt files etc

Maybe u forgot in GAME.txt so when game launch not work only in VSH.txt becouse u only ther aded plugin line
Yes I've checked all the above...latest version, my VSH and GAME are correct. In fact I also put it in POPS.TXT because I saw some instructions somewhere that said phat models might need that due to some bug.

The line is identical in all 3 text files, so if i got it right in VSH then it was easy to put it in all the others.

I am asking if you know of a specific game that definitely works because the few I've tried won't display even after plugging in after.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Sorry i dont remember up to day after years many ago i last tested remotjoylite i remember test all 99% psp games and most homebrews etc but not remember what was ok or some was need some unplug etc - sorry ,need test and check.

But if u wonna play on Big mode use better the PSP TV cable HD or SD - its much more easy and work always no problem . The remotjoy for my its only usable to record on pc (But via graber u can also from PSP TV cable to that same) ,also via cable u use TV and PSP its faster then use PC and PSP

Return to “Plugins”