Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Plugin request, connected to POPSLOader

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
Louis_Mariano

Plugin request, connected to POPSLOader

Post by Louis_Mariano »

Hi all, first thank you all for all the amazing work on PSP homebrew, i'm following the site since the very first versions of Wagic... So many works and achievements around here :).

My request is quite simple to ask, it is a matter of adding a new feature to POPSloader which could already be existing but i did not find it yet and i wonder if a simple plugin could solve this.

As you know the recent versions of POPSloader allow people to play multidisk PSX games on PSP. However it is not always possible to do it, you can swap CDs only when the game allows you to do so. I wonder if there is a possibility to allow CD swap any time, just like for example the emulator Bizhawk emulates CD tray open/close en CD change. Do you think it is possible to add some little plugin to the current versions of POPSloader to allow CD change anytime?
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Plugin request, connected to POPSLOader

Post by fate6 »

POPSloader just lets you choose what version of the SONY made emu files to use so only the versions where SCEI added it have the CD option, I also think the eboot needs to say its a multi disc game for it to show up but IDK.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Louis_Mariano

Post by Louis_Mariano »

Thanks for your reply. Yes of course, i mean the CD option is only available (in white, not in grey) when the game prompts for a CD change. And i would be interested to be able to change anytime (just like you can on PSX by opening CD tray).
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

When game need secend CD its work in popsloader ,exit game and load next work like changing in PSX game
Louis_Mariano

Post by Louis_Mariano »

I mean changing it on the go, not rebooting the device. Like opening the cd tray.
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

No needed when i played 2 CD game or any psx2psp that have change always is in file and work
Louis_Mariano

Post by Louis_Mariano »

Well not for me. Only when CD prompt ingame.

Return to “Plugins”