Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Tutorial on Understanding the full VSH menu and Plug-ins

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
Skimbo

Tutorial on Understanding the full VSH menu and Plug-ins

Post by Skimbo »

Can anyone point me to a good place to learn about all of the VSH menu? And how to know when/if I need a plug-in to do something specific and do it the correct way. I have seen people loading Sensme under games instead of the PSP Music menu. Can you use Media Go to put movies onto the PSP with CFW directly. I guess what I am saying is that I would like to know when the PSP with CFW needs a plugin and when it doesn't. For instance the internet just works with the CFW installed, how would I know if music did or didn't either?

Is there a good tutorial reference anywhere I can learn all of this? And learn the correct way.
Advertising
Butcher

Re: Tutorial on Understanding the full VSH menu and Plug-ins

Post by Butcher »

To many options - basic in manu u have what seys simple to understand ,plugin most like popsloader need to load PSX games on PSP ,most do some changes or functions - its writed what do in plugin topic ,in Recovery - its to many to write most like 10% up to day never used and notundestand.

On CFW u can also changin Music launch soemthing otcher then that from icon - when u mdificate soem files.

Many options in CFW
Advertising

Return to “Plugins”