Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CXMB for PSP GO

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
floatingtrees

CXMB for PSP GO

Post by floatingtrees »

Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this on, I recently got a psp go to play my old games again and I've noticed that when i boot any games from the memory stick, the custom splash screen does not play, the ctf theme loads just fine and the splash screen works when I boot from internal storage, just not from the memory stick. I'm running 6.60 PRO-C and i have tried putting the plugin and pointing to it from both locations with the same result, any suggestions on how to get working properly are appreciated :D
Advertising
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: CXMB for PSP GO

Post by fate6 »

It only does this with a CTF? I assume the option to turn off the game boot is disabled in recovery?
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
floatingtrees

Post by floatingtrees »

The problem is only with ctf, I don't have gameboot disabled in recovery. Thanks for trying, I managed to solve the problem, it seems that you need to have the same ctf file in both the internal and memory stick to in order to work properly
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Did u used latest 661 CXMB support and ,remeber PSP Go have problems some run form Internal Storage becouse most is maked for load from Memory Card - so use CXMB 371-661 and use CTF in THEME folder on Memory Card
floatingtrees

Post by floatingtrees »

I'm using 6.61 CXMB and it's installed and pointed to ms0, in recovery I've enabled legacy plugin support, the theme is installed in both THEME folders because gameboot will not work when I start a game in internal storage if there is no ctf in internal storage and it will not work when i start a game in memory card if there is no ctf in memory card

thanks to both of you for helping, appreciate ya
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Not have PSP Go - most i have 100x-200x and tested 300x and E100x PSP models - the PSP Go is caind problematic in some plugins homebrew becouse most is programed for run from ms0 - so maybe the internal storage and memory stick - becouse 2 that same directories of stuff (ON IS an MS) have some problem.

So u need have CTF in THEME fodr on botch location to work - maybe plugin have problem detect IS THeme folder na ms0 THEME folder.

But no problem have in 2 pleases CTF is small file - thank for posting who have PSP Go will now know what to do to have full working CXMB themes

Return to “Plugins”