Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How to mount UMD Video (UMDPG) ISOs on 6.39 PRO-B6? (SOLVED)

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
ut2000

How to mount UMD Video (UMDPG) ISOs on 6.39 PRO-B6? (SOLVED)

Post by ut2000 »

Hello wololo.net, this is my first post on forums!

I found a missing feature on my CFW: ISO Mount option on VSH menu.

Since last week, i'm on wololo.net as guest, reading some posts and stuff. When i realize the missing option on PRO VSH MENU, started to search both wololo.net and other places like YouTube; googling for solution. I couldn't find anything but i guess it's all about an extra plugin.

So what can i do to play UMDPG/UMD Video image files on my PSP? If you need more information, screenshot etc, please inform me. Thank you for your kind replies.

-ut2000
Advertising
Last edited by ut2000 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: How to mount UMD Video (UMDPG) ISOs on CFW 6.39 PRO-B6?

Post by fate6 »

Wow thats an old firmware and CFW, OK so the issue is you don't have a ISO mount option in your VSH menu? do you have any plugins that might change the VSH menu? try updating the CFW? try updating the firmware?
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
ut2000

Post by ut2000 »

fate6 wrote:Wow thats an old firmware and CFW, OK so the issue is you don't have a ISO mount option in your VSH menu? do you have any plugins that might change the VSH menu? try updating the CFW? try updating the firmware?
Actually it came pre-flashed (second hand), so i don't know how to update an installed CFW without bricking my PSP (btw mine is PSP-3004).

Is there any reliable topic(s) to inform me how to properly update this version with more recent one?
ut2000

Post by ut2000 »

OK guys if you found this topic and searching for a solution, just update your CFW as fate6 said. Thanks to fate6 for heads up!

You can find the full PRO Custom Firmware topic below:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7169

And here is the official PRO CFW download page:
https://code.google.com/archive/p/procf ... ads?page=1

As i said before i have 3004 model and i didn't have to use CIPL flasher.

:arrow: Rename your FastRecovery folder in PSP/GAME as FastRecoveryold or something different
Extract PSP and seplugins into your MemoryStick from the newest CFW archive you downloaded.
:arrow: Since you're still on old custom firmware, launch your old FastRecovery
:arrow: Launch new firmware update app
:arrow: If it says "this version doesn't support your firmware", try another one until you find the correct one (i.e. if 6.60 PRO-C2 didn't work, try 6.39 PRO-C2)
:arrow: Hit X to install the new CFW.
:arrow: After that if you see your firmware is changed in System Settings/System Info, delete old FastRecovery and Updater.

I did these and it went so smooth. I didn't think it would be that easy.
Sarahah

Re: How to mount UMD Video (UMDPG) ISOs on 6.39 PRO-B6? (SOL

Post by Sarahah »

I have used UMD gen for many years to compress my games, it has never failed me yet. :)
Butcher

Re: How to mount UMD Video (UMDPG) ISOs on 6.39 PRO-B6? (SOL

Post by Butcher »

Read video umd not game umd iso. And wird 6.xx all have in vshmenu iso video mont option. But for more compatibility etc update to 6.6x pro-c2 its simple flash ofw 6.6x thsn use for 3000 series is LCFW no permanent

Return to “Plugins”