Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

GTA LCS plugin for Dual Stick Analog on PSP GO DS3

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
reprep

GTA LCS plugin for Dual Stick Analog on PSP GO DS3

Post by reprep »

Thanks to the TheFlow's achievements, patching directly into a game's camera system and remapping the inputs to right analog stick is possible. He first showed the possibility on PS Vita. https://twitter.com/theflow0/status/780481867149615104

By his code, i could manage to make it work on PSP Go and DS3 setup. Here is the demonstration video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_lvqqB2_y0

To make it work, you have to have the GTA LCS GER (ULES-00182 v1), only this version of the game works. You have to enable the DS3Remapper by Total_Noob and gta_patch plugin by TheFlow. Both should be enabled.

All code in gta_patch plugin is TheFlow's. I only compiled it and told the TheFlow about the right stick pad definition on a Psp Go. My contribution starts and ends there.

The game can only be controlled by DS3, your psp pad will not work. That is only logical though as the main aim of this plugin is to use the dual sticks.

TheFlow also managed to patch the aim system too, it is not demonstrated in the video though. You can press R + down to enter aim mode when you have a gun.

I attached both needed plugins. Download it from the attachments.

If you enjoy the plugin please help to find spesific offsets for other games, as proved by TheFlow, the offsets can be used both on PSP GO DS3 and PS Vita (probably PPSSPP too). viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47219

Visit this thread to see the candidate games to look for offsets. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47214

Good luck hunting.
Advertising
Attachments
gta_patch.zip
gta_patch, slightly changed to accomodate psp go
(111.75 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
vanillads3remapper.zip
Vanillads3remapper, not the latest version
(19.31 KiB) Downloaded 382 times
ali_ihsan21

Re: GTA LCS plugin for Dual Stick Analog on PSP GO DS3

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

I was just going to sleep but I don't care even if I'll be late for work tomorrow.

I'll try this :lol:
Advertising
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
tmrodden

Re: GTA LCS plugin for Dual Stick Analog on PSP GO DS3

Post by tmrodden »

Sorry for posting in such an old thread, but I wondered if I could have some help with an issue I'm having? I have working camera control in LCS using the VanillaDS3Remapper plugin you supplied here, and the latest release of TheFlow's gta_remastered plugin. I'd like to have the same camera control in VCS as well, but the second analog and controller remapping aren't working in that game. If it helps, the game ids are:
LCS (ULUS 10041)
VCS (ULUS 10160)

Is there any modification that would allow for the same camera control in VCS? Thank you very much.

Return to “Plugins”