Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CXMB universal: 3.71 - 6.61 Classic & 6.61 Infinity

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
Skimbo

Re: CXMB universal: 3.71 - 6.61 Classic & 6.61 Infinity

Post by Skimbo »

Erik,
No matter what I do, they will just not work on my system. I'm using ones that have already been converted to 6.61. I can see their icons on the screen but when I select "Apply" I constantly get an "Internal Error occurred". I'm not getting a corrupted data error as was mentioned. My psp is saying it is a (4g) could that be a problem? Would popsloader have anything to do with this issue"?
I understanding you correctly, I would think that since I can see their icon displayed that they would "apply" then.
Just a really weird problem, Idk. I have installed Infinity twice now. Do you think installing ME would make a difference?
Advertising
ErikPshat

Post by ErikPshat »

Skimbo wrote:The addressing makes sense to me now. But take for example this theme but take this example "Aniom v2.CTF" : CTFTool is telling me that it does not need to be converted because it is already at 6.61. I then will copy it over to PSP/THEME/ but it still will not run. I can see the icon and screen for it but I still refuses to load.

Thanks for your reply.
I do not understand. As if we are speaking different languages. And you did not answer my message in another topic, where you ask all the same questions: viewtopic.php?p=417257#p417257

If you ask about "Aniom v2.CTF", then at least give a link where to get it. This name does not tell me anything, as it does not speak about the version of the firmware under which this Theme was converted. I think that you mean this topic: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5084
Yes?
There I see 2 themes in the archives: Aniom 6.35 v2.rar and Aniom 6.37 v2.rar
Skimbo wrote:Erik,
No matter what I do, they will just not work on my system. I'm using ones that have already been converted to 6.61. I can see their icons on the screen but when I select "Apply" I constantly get an "Internal Error occurred". I'm not getting a corrupted data error as was mentioned.
I tried to convert them for 6.61 and they both work fine on "Infiniti + PROMOD" and "Infinity + LME".
Skimbo wrote:My psp is saying it is a (4g) could that be a problem? Would popsloader have anything to do with this issue"?
I understanding you correctly, I would think that since I can see their icon displayed that they would "apply" then.
Just a really weird problem, Idk. I have installed Infinity twice now. Do you think installing ME would make a difference?
The PSP model does not matter.
POPSLOADER can not affect the themes in any way, since it loads completely in a different mode, namely in the POPS mode (PSX Game Mode).
A CXMB is loaded in the VSH mode, that is, in Menu mode XMB (XrossMediaBar).

And yet I did not understand the humor...
You have only Infinity installed? You should know that Infinity - is a hybrid of two official firmware 6.31 & 6.61.
And on the official firmware does not work any plugins and homebrew.
You must then install any custom firmware - 6.61 PRO or PROMOD or LME.
Advertising
Skimbo

Post by Skimbo »

I was grasping at straws about the popsloader thing and (4g).

Let's see, I got these particular themes from this link:
https://memorypsp.deskero.com/home/know ... ctf-themes

I will keep trying to get this all worked out. I like the idea of being able to rebuild themes with different sounds and stuff.

Thanks to all who are doing such a great service to the PSP. No more repetition on this matter, I know that's a pain.

I won't ask anymore questions about this but feel free to let me know if I failed to answer any more of yours'.
VillanThaHero

Post by VillanThaHero »

I have a PSP 1001 01g, running 6.61 ME-2.3

and this **** doesn't work, ive tried it literally 10 times.

I got it as far as showing BLANK TILES in the COLOR Section, when I have it placed in the THEME FILE

im about to give up on this, I just don't know wtf to do :evil: :evil: :evil:
PSP 1001 01G
6.61 ME-2.3
that needs a lot of work!
HELP!
ErikPshat

Post by ErikPshat »

VillanThaHero wrote:I just don't know wtf to do :evil: :evil: :evil:
Read carefully the first post. There's a spoiler with an instruction and a picture, how to check the version of your theme. At 6.61 can work only theme that have been specially manufactured for 6.60/6.61.

Return to “Plugins”