Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] CDDA Enabler v2

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
MadZiontist

Re: [RELEASE] CDDA Enabler v2

Post by MadZiontist »

Kristianity77 wrote:
St33lDr4g0n wrote:PSP go 6.61 PRO-C2 (latest commit), popsloader used is v4g for 6.61

WipEout 3: Special Edition

-pops 3.52, CDDA enabler off = headphone output only, no sound otherwise. The game seems to run faster than the intended speed as well, most noticeable during the countdown at the start of a race (could be due to it being a PAL game, as WipEout 3 NTSC doesn't do this)
-pops 3.52, CDDA enabler on = goes back to the xmb and gives error 80000004
-pops 6.20 to original from flash (6.61), CDDA enabler on = gets the crash that I described
-popsloader and CDDA off = works fine, but the CDDA tracks are absent
You dont need to use this plugin for Wipeout 3 Special Edition. Just use Popsloader 3.11 and the music plays fine without a plugin.
Yeah I was gonna say, I converted this years ago, and it ran perfectly for me on POPS 4.01. No music issues at any point (during the time I played it).

*Edit: On ME-1.8, I was able to run it fine on POPS 4.01. On M33-6, 3.80 was the highest it would run w/ music.
Advertising
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
[POR] Shoterxx

Post by [POR] Shoterxx »

Kristianity77 wrote:
St33lDr4g0n wrote:PSP go 6.61 PRO-C2 (latest commit), popsloader used is v4g for 6.61

-pops 3.52, CDDA enabler off = headphone output only, no sound otherwise. The game seems to run faster than the intended speed as well, most noticeable during the countdown at the start of a race (could be due to it being a PAL game, as WipEout 3 NTSC doesn't do this)
-pops 6.20 to original from flash (6.61), CDDA enabler on = gets the crash that I described
You dont need to use this plugin for Wipeout 3 Special Edition. Just use Popsloader 3.11 and the music plays fine without a plugin.
But you don't have either custom screen resize, nor custom control scheme... and I need both those features, and I'd appreciate having some music while at it.

Also, Wip3out Special Edition on PSP 2000 6.60 CFW PRO-C2:

- 3.52 runs fine (but is missing features) with and without CDDA Enabler;
- 6.60 runs fine (no music) without CDDA Enabler;
- 6.60 freezes after a while with CDDA Enabler, but can confirm all music tracks play fine (played one by one).

Also, TempAR works fine after freezing, and you can still suspend and turn on your PSP with the game still frozen.
Advertising
Not in the mood of feeling happy.
PSP Owned: Piano Black 2g model 4, hackable
Total-Noob
Guru

Post by Total-Noob »

reprep

Post by reprep »

Total-Noob wrote:Can you guys try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oclzp ... nabler.prx
Still get the crash after 5-6 races.
psp_revival

Post by psp_revival »

I have ripped a few games with CDDA from original media in clone CD format and they worked okay.

All except Space Invaders 2000 - SLPM 86153 which contains 15 audio tracks.

The game freezes when playing CD audio on time attack mode after nearly three minutes of play ( Time Attack - option 3 on main menu)

Or when enabling CD (Darius etc) audio on the classic invaders modes the game will freeze at some point. (pause game then hold L2 to bring up the audio player)

So I ripped the game again with ImgBurn which created just one .bin and .cue. and again converted with PSX2PSP.

This time surprisingly the audio works without a problem in all game modes.

I thought .bin and .cue files dont work with CDDA games.

EDIT.
The game also contains a G Darius demo with cdda audio.
PsP Go 6.61 - 2.3 LME
Vita TV 3.01 TN
PlayStation TV 3.60 HENkaku
PlayStation TV 3.63 ps+ Japan - USA
RPi2 Lakka
yoshinatsu

Post by yoshinatsu »

Thank you so much, Total-Noob!!
This worked like a charm on my PSP-3000 4g (6.20 Pro-C) for the three games I've tried so far, Tomb Raider, Loaded, and Alien Trilogy!!
Finally, after so many years I can play those favorites of mine of the go!
Reid

Post by Reid »

I just make a account here for 2 reasons...

First, to thanks to Total Noob for that awesome plugin :D
All games i tested like: Rockman X3, Street fighter 2009, Twisted Metal 4, Motorhead... All theses work perfect, no errors or black screen ( Psp 3000 pro B, 64gb card with over 160 Ps1 eboot) :)

Second... About Psp on tv that not keep fullscreen, only if your tv have some zoom it can make things more nice, or if have that "transcoder". Exist that FUSA project, and well abandoned... And full of errors and glitchs...

So Total Noob, You think is possible to make a plugin to Psp to run all games on TV at fullscreen????
I think is possible, But i don't know how it can be done, since im not a modder...

Know Daedalus 64 right??? Inside of it have a "plugin" that let you play at fullscreen on TV! Yes but only n64...
If can get that plugin and mod it maybe can make another plugin that let the psp homebrews and Isos to open in fullscreen when plugged on tv? :)

Well that's it :) And thanks again.
St33lDr4g0n

Post by St33lDr4g0n »

Kristianity77 wrote:

This post is months late, but I took your advice and used this setup with my PSP 3000 (I haven't tried with the go). It works flawlessly, and even runs at the right speed. Thank you! :)
-PSP 3000 (03g): 6.61 PRO-C2
-PSP go (05g): 6.61 PRO-C2
-PCH [PS VITA] 1001: OFW 3.XX

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
wad11656

Post by wad11656 »

Well, I hope I'm not burned at the stake for necromancing this thread, but there were a couple things I wanted to say..

I noticed this plugin does not work at all on 6.60 LME : [ I switched to PRO C-2 and it worked.
(Was very annoying to troubleshoot, so I hoped I saved someone out there some time trying to get this to work.)

I found another bug with the plugin: On Twisted Metal 3, using the plugin freezes the game at the exact same place in the audio track, every time, on the second stage. So it's impossible to play 2 player (with a DS3) Twisted Metal 3 on a PSP Go with sound. Use a lower POPS, you get the sound (through headphone jack), but lose the DS3 capability. Use CDDA enabler, and it crashes. I just ripped my own PS1 disc (which I've found is pointless and makes no difference to the results I get with PSX2PSP EBOOT compatibility), and the result was the same.

On that note, was the source code released for this? The MediaFire link in the first post is dead. It sounds like it was only a small amount of code that was used to make this. Would it nevertheless still be feasible to make individual game fixes in the source code of the plugin itself, or would you have to hex edit the iso of your game to adapt to the plugin?

Return to “Plugins”