Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

DS3Remapper 0.3

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
reprep

Re: DS3Remapper 0.3

Post by reprep »

it is different versions, plus i sent the needed japanese fix to suloku, he might add it if he likes. In the meantime there is no harm for the topic to be open imho.
Advertising
rouken

Post by rouken »

Hellow. What I will comment in this post is just a suggestion, ok?

Would be interesting if the plug-in would have a manager program (to run in the PC, of course) to help the users to set up the DS3Remapper's .INI file. So, the users can have full access of every option and customization the DS3Remapper can offer in the reach of the mouse, including combo buttons, between other things.

I don't have any problem with set up command lines, but if there's a more easier and intuitive option, I could use it for sure. And I think novice users with no contact with command lines will be very grateful, and will increase the number of users of this plug-in.

Could be nice add other options too, like create custom remaps to be used for specific games. With the help of the just cited manager program, the user could load the game image to get the game's ID and create a dedicated remap to use just with this game, keeping the default remap intact for all the other games. But I think such thing need a plug-in update to offer such feature.
Advertising
NeoTechni

Post by NeoTechni »

I'm using it on 6.61 infinity, and my PSP go's built in controls don't work in games now. Is there a setting I'm missing?
NeoTechni

Post by NeoTechni »

It won't work with the european version of Third Birthday. The only button that works is the PS button, even on the PSP go itself.

How would I set it up to be disabled for a specific game?
PSPGoToYourRoom

Post by PSPGoToYourRoom »

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN...

To whom it may concern, I wish to log a bug for this plugin.

The biggest use for this that I saw was to remap a DS3 button (say L2, R2, R3 or L3) to the "SCREEN" button, so that I could switch the PSPGo to TV Output by holding the SCREEN button (remapped to the DS3). Yes, believe it not, "Connect to Display" in PSPGo can be done by holding the tiny screen button for 5 seconds.

Sadly, SCREEN seems to be the one button that does not work when remapped!

Please fix the bug. This would be GREATLY useful.

NOTE that DS3Remapper 1.2/1.3 is not a solution because it uses preset definitions, and SCREEN is not remapped. 0.3 was my only option as I could do custom remappings.

Hoping to hear back from you,

Thanks.

Return to “Plugins”