Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

DS3Remapper 0.3

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
ali_ihsan21

Re: DS3Remapper 0.3

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

Is it possible to exchange the function of analog with the face buttons in Renegade Squadron and Elite Squadron with this or any other plugin ? I don't understand how developers made such a mistake but when compared to battlefront 2 these two newer battlefronts control scheme is like a joke.

Alternate scheme isn't a solution too since its turning off auto target function. Leaving first person view and this crappy control scheme totally ruined these titles, I wonder if developers of these games ever played swb 2 in their life on PSP ? :evil:
Advertising
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
tmd02

Post by tmd02 »

Dear OP and psp modders, I am in awe of your work, but I can't get this to activate on the PSP Go following your instructions, I did everything it asks but it wont work.

"copy DS3Remapper.prx and DS3Remapper.ini to ef0:/seplugins/DS3Remapper and enable it in ef0:/ game.txt, vsh.txt or pops.txt.
Configure the remaps and analog options by modifying DS3Remapper.ini. The file has comments explaining every option."

I set the code for cross, circle, square and triangle to right analogue stick to "True", but nothing :(

I have CFW 6.60
Advertising
reprep

Post by reprep »

It should work, did you enable the plugin in your cfw?

Also some games simply don't work, try with other games.
tmd02

Post by tmd02 »

reprep wrote:It should work, did you enable the plugin in your cfw?

Also some games simply don't work, try with other games.
Well i emptied the zip in the OPs updated link, I put the DS3Remapper folder inside my seplugins folder, to which inside that folder are the .ini file and .prx file, so "ef0:/seplugins/DS3Remapper".

I activate the plugin in my GAME.txt, VSH.txt and POP.txt files, these are located in the seplugins folder using "ef0:/seplugins/DS3Remapper.prx 1"

The instructions dont say what the "src" folder does and where it goes, so I didnt put this onto the PSP Go.

Inside the ds3remapper.ini I set the code to make right analogue stick into the square, triangle, circle and cross buttons to "True". And finally I've tried this on Metal Gear Peace Walker and then tried ViceCity Stories, and from a video you can find in the thread, someone shows it works with Vice City, not for me though :(

Thank you for the quick response!
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

tmd02 wrote:*snip*
You placed the plugin wrong, the line you place in the txt files is telling the system where the plugin is, You placed the plugin inside another folder within the seplugins one but did not point to it.
Either move everything directly into seplugins or edit your txt to.

Code: Select all

ef0:/seplugins/DS3Remapper/DS3Remapper.prx 1
BTW the src folder is the source code, as in code that makes the plugin and is included in case anyone feels like adding stuff or fixing bugs.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
tmd02

Post by tmd02 »

fate6 wrote:
You placed the plugin wrong, the line you place in the txt files is telling the system where the plugin is, You placed the plugin inside another folder within the seplugins one but did not point to it.

BTW the src folder is the source code, as in code that makes the plugin and is included in case anyone feels like adding stuff or fixing bugs.
I face palmed really hard after reading my mistake haha.

I've corrected the problem, I go into the recovery menu, I enable the plugin but it still won't work, and I definitely have the DS3Remapper set to true for the option for face buttons. :(

hmm, do you think the EU region games or US region have issues with this? I've seen a post in this group of a person playing Vice City with this plugin, I too am playing Vice City, however what region I need to check..
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

tmd02 wrote:
fate6 wrote:

I face palmed really hard after reading my mistake haha.

I've corrected the problem, I go into the recovery menu, I enable the plugin but it still won't work, and I definitely have the DS3Remapper set to true for the option for face buttons. :(

hmm, do you think the EU region games or US region have issues with this? I've seen a post in this group of a person playing Vice City with this plugin, I too am playing Vice City, however what region I need to check..

Never had a PSP Go and have never used this plugin so IDK, Just noticed you had the txt wrong is all :3
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
tmd02

Post by tmd02 »

fate6 wrote:Never had a PSP Go and have never used this plugin so IDK, Just noticed you had the txt wrong is all :3
Ah I see, well you helped me out with the game.txt at least :)

Btw, I went ahead to double check what CFW my PSP Go was, it turns out it wasn't 6.60 CW it's 6.20 PRO-B10, the seller I bought it from said it was 6.60, but it is working CFW...but maybe this plugin needs 6.60?
reprep

Post by reprep »

I think i solved the problem with Japanese games. Please try this version with the games previouosly not working (like ff type 0 or other non-working games like PC engine games bla bla) and report back here. It is vanilla meaning there is no remapping and it ignores the .ini file. It is for testing purpose.
Normally non-working games just ignore button inputs from Dualshock 3 when DS3remapper is enabled, with this version, all button inputs should be recognized.
Also please try this version on only problematic games with DS3remapper.
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/15aab3f9
Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

Close this topic please!

DS3Remapper has gone here:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=47794&p=416748#p416702
The internet is a bottomless barrel of sh*t, we try to fill it, everyday. But we fail, because its bottomless.

Return to “Plugins”