Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Custom Home 1.3.7 MOD (pspstates fix+CPU speed control+Go)

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
suloku

Re: Custom Home 1.3.7 MOD (pspstates fix+CPU speed control+G

Post by suloku »

The Z wrote:
suloku wrote:battery percentage and remaining time (remaining time won't work in the PSPGo since there's no hardware for it)
Using the BatteryPatch.prx can fix this problem at the PSP Go.

It wont fix the problem at the PSP E1000, though.
No, remaining time isn't fixed by the BatteryPatch by Abcang, it extrapolates the remaining PERCENTAGE from the battery voltage level, since the PSPGo's battery is lacking the chip that informs battery percentage and remaining time. In fact in 1.3.6 I made custom home do that same conversion by itself when running on the PSPGo, so it displays the battery percentage estimate. The plugin is unnecessary if using custom home (at least for game.txt). Of course, there's no harm in running it so it fixes other homebrew (i.e. psp filer).

I'm curious about the psp E1000 though; I guess the adress for patching the function may be different, but since custom home doens't patch anything it should work fine under e1000 as long as scePowerGetBatteryVolt() works in that model.
Advertising
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

Although my GO is connected to charger brightness level appear % 84 Im sure its at the highest level why is that ?
Advertising
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
suloku

Post by suloku »

Because there's still more brightness actually, but that's the highest sony set. On the slim for example that maximum is lower. The lowest isn't 0% either or we would be back to GBA days :lol:

Wasn't there a plugin that enabled a 5th brightness level?
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

suloku wrote:Because there's still more brightness actually, but that's the highest sony set. On the slim for example that maximum is lower. The lowest isn't 0% either or we would be back to GBA days :lol:

Wasn't there a plugin that enabled a 5th brightness level?
Yes there was but was it 4th level or 5th level cause it was activating if you're connected to a charger.

This 1 second reseting of the device is not a problem as long as the device isnt on the dock connecting the bluetooth device are easy bu when its connected to a TV its dropping the connection and activating PSP's screen so you have to go to PSP and press and hold display button everytime when you save or load, that really sucks cause I dont remember any plugin which changes the display output :cry:
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
gipetto

Post by gipetto »

I'd like to report a bug. pspstates is not compatible with ps1 ports, for instance blood omen: legacy of kain or tomb raider 2. i think the problem is because those games remap the home button to give extra features, like a manual. if you could map it to a different button, or manage to invoke the menu on trying to exit the game it may be a workaround.

Return to “Plugins”