Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Release] PSPconsole v1.7 mod (updated to work on 6.xx)

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

[Release] PSPconsole v1.7 mod (updated to work on 6.xx)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:20 am

Hello everyone.
I have updated this plugin to work on the 6.xx CFW. I have tested it on 6.60 PRO-C f3, 6.60 ME 1.8 and 6.20 PRO-C f3.
This plugin is very useful and was one of my favorite plugins back in the 5.xx days.
For those of you wondering, no, I do not have the source code,
I just updated the kernel NIDs and fixed the module start handler, previously it waited until a certain module starts (sceVshBridge_Driver), but by the time PSPconsole starts that module is already loaded, so I just have it wait until sceKernelLibrary starts, okay, enough of that ***.

With this plugin you can manage files, sort games/homebrew, calculator, alarm clock, play some mini games and a few other things.

Some screenshots of the plugin in action.
[spoiler]Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image[/spoiler]

Here is the download.
PSPconsole_v1.7neo_6xx.zip

All credit for the work of this plugin goes to the author, Hotter.
Advertising
Attachments
PSPconsole_v1.7neo_6xx.zip
Attached it to post in case of link dying, etc. Such a great plugin that isn't worth losing. - Casavult
(231.73 KiB) Downloaded 553 times
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

User avatar
KillerM33
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 5:40 am

Re: [Release] PSPconsole v1.7 mod (updated to work on 6.xx)

Post by KillerM33 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:45 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:Hello everyone.
I have updated this plugin to work on the 6.xx CFW. I have tested it on 6.60 PRO-C f3, 6.60 ME 1.8 and 6.20 PRO-C f3.
This plugin is very useful and was one of my favorite plugins back in the 5.xx days.
For those of you wondering, no, I do not have the source code,
I just updated the kernel NIDs and fixed the module start handler, previously it waited until a certain module starts (sceVshBridge_Driver), but by the time PSPconsole starts that module is already loaded, so I just have it wait until sceKernelLibrary starts, okay, enough of that ***.

With this plugin you can manage files, sort games/homebrew, calculator, alarm clock, play some mini games and a few other things.

Some screenshots of the plugin in action.
[spoiler]Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image[/spoiler]

Here is the download.
PSPconsole_v1.7neo_6xx.zip

All credit for the work of this plugin goes to the author, Hotter.
Nice
Advertising

User avatar
Omega2058
Developer
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:27 am
Contact:

Re: [Release] PSPconsole v1.7 mod (updated to work on 6.xx)

Post by Omega2058 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:57 am

I'm all about the alarm feature. Thanks for updating it old man. (:

User avatar
DaniPhii
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:52 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: [Release] PSPconsole v1.7 mod (updated to work on 6.xx)

Post by DaniPhii » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:34 am

Nice job! Thanks! :D
PSP-2004 ZY · TA-085v1 · 6.60 ME-2.3

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: [Release] PSPconsole v1.7 mod (updated to work on 6.xx)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:45 am

My bad, I didn't update the NID for sceRtcSetAlarmTick, the alarm wasn't working, the updated files are with the same link.
If there is anything else that seems off please post it here.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

User avatar
KillerM33
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 5:40 am

Re: [Release] PSPconsole v1.7 mod (updated to work on 6.xx)

Post by KillerM33 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:20 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:My bad, I didn't update the NID for sceRtcSetAlarmTick, the alarm wasn't working, the updated files are with the same link.
If there is anything else that seems off please post it here.
the mp3 in the alarm is included right? or do i have to put it myself?

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: [Release] PSPconsole v1.7 mod (updated to work on 6.xx)

Post by qwikrazor87 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:39 am

KillerM33 wrote:the mp3 in the alarm is included right? or do i have to put it myself?
It is not included, you need to place it in ms0:/seplugins/PSPconsole/alarm.mp3
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

User avatar
KillerM33
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 5:40 am

Re: [Release] PSPconsole v1.7 mod (updated to work on 6.xx)

Post by KillerM33 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:05 am

qwikrazor87 wrote:
KillerM33 wrote:the mp3 in the alarm is included right? or do i have to put it myself?
It is not included, you need to place it in ms0:/seplugins/PSPconsole/alarm.mp3
ahh,ok,thanks for the info dude

User avatar
Rockets
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Re: [Release] PSPconsole v1.7 mod (updated to work on 6.xx)

Post by Rockets » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:22 am

What L+start supposed to do? 6.60 LME says the game could not be started (80010002) if press these keys.
Splash screen tip from Hotter:
As for now you can remove neoflash.prx and neoflash.raw and it should work good without it.

gdljjrod
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Re: [Release] PSPconsole v1.7 mod (updated to work on 6.xx)

Post by gdljjrod » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Rockets wrote:What L+start supposed to do? 6.60 LME says the game could not be started (80010002) if press these keys.
Splash screen tip from Hotter:
As for now you can remove neoflash.prx and neoflash.raw and it should work good without it.
load homebrew from "ms0:/PSP/GAME/HOMEBREW/EBOOT.PBP". (L+START)
only remove neoflash.prx and neoflash.raw

Post Reply

Return to “Plugins”