Post and discuss Custom Themes here
#119740 by jvhellraiser
Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:11 pm
Hi i been working in the Conversion of 639 themes to 660
for a while now and i believe is time to answer some questions
about how do i do this conversions for Noob's or any other person
that is trying to convert there favorite theme to 660. please don't
be afraid to ask as the stupid question is the one not being ask at all.
basically i will try to answer all question's as best as i can,make question's
as simple as possible,the simple the question the faster the answer.
any question for converting will be post here and answer here in this same post.
Advertising
#119765 by KonataIzumiZero
Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:04 am
ok my first stupid question here:

i never knew how to convert a theme, so is their anyway to teach someone how?
Advertising
#119768 by jvhellraiser
Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:27 am
KonataIzumiZero wrote:ok my first stupid question here:

i never knew how to convert a theme, so is their anyway to teach someone how?


Well Of course,there's a Program call Ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2
this is your best choice to convert A Ctf theme from 500 to 639.
meaning you may convert a 500 theme to 620,635,638,639.
now if we are talking about 639 to convert to 660 Ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2
will not do this automatically and you will have to mod your Ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2
so you may work with themes to converted them to 660,For some this is not an easy task
as you will have to Dump Prx/Rco files from 660 Official Firmware and then decrypted them
so you can use them on ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2,but this can be teach too,so if you want to convert
a 500 Ctf theme or any between 500 to 639 you may use ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2 (Normal) to do this
simple task for you.

Ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2 Normal Download:
Able to Convert between 500 to 620,635,638,639.
Download
#119784 by KonataIzumiZero
Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:08 am
jvhellraiser wrote:
KonataIzumiZero wrote:ok my first stupid question here:

i never knew how to convert a theme, so is their anyway to teach someone how?


Well Of course,there's a Program call Ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2
this is your best choice to convert A Ctf theme from 500 to 639.
meaning you may convert a 500 theme to 620,635,638,639.
now if we are talking about 639 to convert to 660 Ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2
will not do this automatically and you will have to mod your Ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2
so you may work with themes to converted them to 660,For some this is not an easy task
as you will have to Dump Prx/Rco files from 660 Official Firmware and then decrypted them
so you can use them on ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2,but this can be teach too,so if you want to convert
a 500 Ctf theme or any between 500 to 639 you may use ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2 (Normal) to do this
simple task for you.

Ctf gui tool 5 Beta 2 Normal Download:
Able to Convert between 500 to 620,635,638,639.
Download


thanks now i can convert my hatsune miku, from back then of 5.00
#119850 by jvhellraiser
Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:58 pm
PSPcfwDUDE wrote:second stupid question:
There's a theme called ClearXMB Black 3D. The theme is for 660 only which sucks :x :cry: .My question is. Is there a way to convert this theme from 660 to 639 or lower?


The very First thing you must do is modified you CTf gui tool 5 beta 2
to work with 660 themes by "looking for 660 already decrypted PRX/RCO's"
or Do this part yourself, you will have to Download 660 Official Firmware and
add it to the root of your psp,rename Eboot.pbp to 660.pbp so the programs
need it to decrypt the Firmware 660 Prx/Rco can find it.first thing you will do
is to decrypt 660 Prx files and Dump the Official firmware into a folder that will
be name F0 in your root of your psp by using the Program call New psar Dumper
this program will decrypt all 660 Prx files and will dump all files in the root of your
Psp in a folder name F0,make a new Folder on your desktop name it 660 Prx move
all Prx decrypted files there,now for the Rco to be decrypted you will need 2 more
useful things one is a plugin the other a program,the plugin is call Leda.prx this plugin
is use to boot old programs in new Firmware. the other program is call Resurssiklunssi v0.3.
how i use Resurssiklunssi v0.3? once Leda.prx is install,make a new folder on the root of your
Psp, name it rco and add all rco files from the folder name F0 into the rco folder and go to
the Psp and Run Resurssiklunssi v0.3 follow instructions to decrypt the rco once done you will
be able to use the rco on ctf gui tool 5 beta 2.

Once Finish decrypt go to the base folder of your ctf gui tool 5 beta 2
make a new folder name it 660,now go in base folder enter 639 folder
copy all INI files found inside the 639 folder and paste them inside the
660 folder you just created on the base folder,now you will add all Rco
and all Prx that you decryted into the 660 folder in base folder.
congrats you dtf gui tool 5 beta 2 is ready for 660,THIS DOES NOT MEAN
CTF GUI TOOL WILL DO THE JOB FOR YOU you will have to learn how to
modified themes by hand meaning this part is a bit complicate.

How i do it then?
First you will need to drink you easy going pills XD (Stay Calm)
lets say i want a 660 on my 639 firmware now that i have Ctf gui tool
running the way i want too,

First you must run ctf gui tool 5 beta 2
so it can install the ctf menu on your right click
once you have check you have that you are ready to go
first thing you must do is Unpack 639 Ctf theme by right clicking
the theme and choose Extract Ctf theme,once done you will get
a folder with theme files,Usually a Font folder,Vsh Folder and Ptf file.
inside Vsh folder you will find a resource folder that locates rco files
and a module folder that locates Prx files,to convert a 660 theme to 639
theme is very simple,as all rco on 660 are 639 rco you don't need to touch them.

Once Extract it:
Go directly into the module folder in the Vsh folder.
select all files in the module folder and right click them,
go to Ctf tool menu and choose descramble to BIN files.
Ctf gui tool will start working once is done you will have
the 660 prx files+the Bin files locate in the same folder
you may delete the 660 prx files,don't touch the bin files
as we need them,now open ctf gui tool base folder and go
the 639 folder,

Example:

For paf.bin you will choose the 639 paf.prx
For Vshmain.bin you will choose the 639 vshmain.prx
EXT!!!! for each file you find.

Once you have locate all the 639 files you need copy them
and paste them in to the folder with the Bin files inside the Vsh folder
of the theme,now you will have 639 Prx files+660 Bin files inside Vsh
folder,now how ctrl key and click on every single bin file once you have
them all mark right click go to ctf tool menu and select scramble bin files to prx>
ctf gui tool 5 beta 2 should start working once done,you may delete the bin files
now you will have 0 bin files as you delete them,and 639 prx files,congrats your theme
is already 639,one minor thing in opening_plugin.prx you must do a Extra step that is
to Dump the at3 bootsound in to a wav file too. and them you will have to import that wav
file into the 639 opening_plugin.prx. we are done!!! 660 is converted to 639 now the only
step left to do is to repack the files back to ctf with Ctf gui tool 5 beta 2.

this is my best to explain on how to do 660 to 639.

New Psar Dumper 660
Download

Resurssiklunssi v0.3
Download
#119882 by PSPcfwDUDE
Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:37 pm
jvhellraiser wrote:
PSPcfwDUDE wrote:second stupid question:
There's a theme called ClearXMB Black 3D. The theme is for 660 only which sucks :x :cry: .My question is. Is there a way to convert this theme from 660 to 639 or lower?


The very First thing you must do is modified you CTf gui tool 5 beta 2
to work with 660 themes by "looking for 660 already decrypted PRX/RCO's"
or Do this part yourself, you will have to Download 660 Official Firmware and
add it to the root of your psp,rename Eboot.pbp to 660.pbp so the programs
need it to decrypt the Firmware 660 Prx/Rco can find it.first thing you will do
is to decrypt 660 Prx files and Dump the Official firmware into a folder that will
be name F0 in your root of your psp by using the Program call New psar Dumper
this program will decrypt all 660 Prx files and will dump all files in the root of your
Psp in a folder name F0,make a new Folder on your desktop name it 660 Prx move
all Prx decrypted files there,now for the Rco to be decrypted you will need 2 more
useful things one is a plugin the other a program,the plugin is call Leda.prx this plugin
is use to boot old programs in new Firmware. the other program is call Resurssiklunssi v0.3.
how i use Resurssiklunssi v0.3? once Leda.prx is install,make a new folder on the root of your
Psp, name it rco and add all rco files from the folder name F0 into the rco folder and go to
the Psp and Run Resurssiklunssi v0.3 follow instructions to decrypt the rco once done you will
be able to use the rco on ctf gui tool 5 beta 2.

Once Finish decrypt go to the base folder of your ctf gui tool 5 beta 2
make a new folder name it 660,now go in base folder enter 639 folder
copy all INI files found inside the 639 folder and paste them inside the
660 folder you just created on the base folder,now you will add all Rco
and all Prx that you decryted into the 660 folder in base folder.
congrats you dtf gui tool 5 beta 2 is ready for 660,THIS DOES NOT MEAN
CTF GUI TOOL WILL DO THE JOB FOR YOU you will have to learn how to
modified themes by hand meaning this part is a bit complicate.

How i do it then?
First you will need to drink you easy going pills XD (Stay Calm)
lets say i want a 660 on my 639 firmware now that i have Ctf gui tool
running the way i want too,

First you must run ctf gui tool 5 beta 2
so it can install the ctf menu on your right click
once you have check you have that you are ready to go
first thing you must do is Unpack 639 Ctf theme by right clicking
the theme and choose Extract Ctf theme,once done you will get
a folder with theme files,Usually a Font folder,Vsh Folder and Ptf file.
inside Vsh folder you will find a resource folder that locates rco files
and a module folder that locates Prx files,to convert a 660 theme to 639
theme is very simple,as all rco on 660 are 639 rco you don't need to touch them.

Once Extract it:
Go directly into the module folder in the Vsh folder.
select all files in the module folder and right click them,
go to Ctf tool menu and choose descramble to BIN files.
Ctf gui tool will start working once is done you will have
the 660 prx files+the Bin files locate in the same folder
you may delete the 660 prx files,don't touch the bin files
as we need them,now open ctf gui tool base folder and go
the 639 folder,

Example:

For paf.bin you will choose the 639 paf.prx
For Vshmain.bin you will choose the 639 vshmain.prx
EXT!!!! for each file you find.

Once you have locate all the 639 files you need copy them
and paste them in to the folder with the Bin files inside the Vsh folder
of the theme,now you will have 639 Prx files+660 Bin files inside Vsh
folder,now how ctrl key and click on every single bin file once you have
them all mark right click go to ctf tool menu and select scramble bin files to prx>
ctf gui tool 5 beta 2 should start working once done,you may delete the bin files
now you will have 0 bin files as you delete them,and 639 prx files,congrats your theme
is already 639,one minor thing in opening_plugin.prx you must do a Extra step that is
to Dump the at3 bootsound in to a wav file too. and them you will have to import that wav
file into the 639 opening_plugin.prx. we are done!!! 660 is converted to 639 now the only
step left to do is to repack the files back to ctf with Ctf gui tool 5 beta 2.

this is my best to explain on how to do 660 to 639.

New Psar Dumper 660
Download

Resurssiklunssi v0.3
Download


THANK YOU SO dang MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS WAS VERY HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!!THANKS ALOT DUDE! I APRECIATE IT VERY MUCH! :D :D :D :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :shock: :D :) :lol: :x :mrgreen:
#120019 by jvhellraiser
Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 pm
pietro025 wrote:I've got one. When you find out that a theme isn't working because of a .prx file, do you delete it or you edit it until it works?


Actually you look for it,by making test on the Prx files
Example savedata_utility.prx when you convert a theme
and you find out your converted theme can't open save data
utility option cause the theme freezes i can bet anything that is
savedata_utility.prx file on the theme that causing the freeze
how you fix it then? you extract the theme,look for the PRX file
delete it and repack ctf theme,and test the theme if problem is
fix that was the file that was causing the theme to freeze.

(Problem Fix) XD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests