Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
sal000
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Japan

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by sal000 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:46 am

ribhuganguly96 wrote:more theme conversion requests .....thnx :D
ben ten 6.35 http://www.mediafire.com/?n3lify3umpkup02
eclipse theme by disturbed one 6.20 http://www.mediafire.com/?jj6s4f1h6jf6qh3
and the last one is really hard its a 3.90 ctf ....i used to have this a long time ago ........i found it today morning......plz try your best to convert it :)
Photography v1 3.90 http://www.pspthemecentral.com/PSP/down ... hy_v1.aspx
ben ten 6.60
http://www.mediafire.com/?179juhm70sqlzz0
eClipse 6.60
http://www.mediafire.com/?6gxds2j92nww0mt

and, Photography_mod for 6.60.
it was too hard wok :P
i customized it for 6xx version.
http://www.mediafire.com/?na7ykt7vtan24ma
Advertising

ribhuganguly96
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:44 am

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by ribhuganguly96 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:17 am

\m/ :D
Advertising
Last edited by ribhuganguly96 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

ribhuganguly96
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:44 am

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by ribhuganguly96 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:13 am

sal000 wrote:
ribhuganguly96 wrote:more theme conversion requests .....thnx :D
ben ten 6.35 http://www.mediafire.com/?n3lify3umpkup02
eclipse theme by disturbed one 6.20 http://www.mediafire.com/?jj6s4f1h6jf6qh3
and the last one is really hard its a 3.90 ctf ....i used to have this a long time ago ........i found it today morning......plz try your best to convert it :)
Photography v1 3.90 http://www.pspthemecentral.com/PSP/down ... hy_v1.aspx
ben ten 6.60
http://www.mediafire.com/?179juhm70sqlzz0
eClipse 6.60
http://www.mediafire.com/?6gxds2j92nww0mt

and, Photography_mod for 6.60.
it was too hard wok :P
i customized it for 6xx version.
http://www.mediafire.com/?na7ykt7vtan24ma
well bugs found -
eclipse theme - visual player in music is not working
ben10 theme - visual player in music is not working and the contextual menus are offscreen
photography v1 - cannot really complain about that .......its ausome

User avatar
jvhellraiser
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by jvhellraiser » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:15 am

thanks sal000 i haven't been able to
work on these ones yet and the help
is welcome always. plus i don't have
much time either.

WoJtOn
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by WoJtOn » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:02 pm

First post updated with latest themes, removed screenshots reuploaded, my own screenshots added to some themes.
Last edited by WoJtOn on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY PSP
PSP3004 (6.20PRO-B10)

sal000
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:07 am
Location: Japan

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by sal000 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:25 pm

ribhuganguly96 wrote: eclipse theme - visual player in music is not working
ben10 theme - visual player in music is not working and the contextual menus are offscreen
ben 10 fixed:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0teia47v2cj6217
eClipse fixed:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3230zy37sk23xhu

WoJtOn
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by WoJtOn » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:51 pm

sal000 wrote:
ribhuganguly96 wrote: eclipse theme - visual player in music is not working
ben10 theme - visual player in music is not working and the contextual menus are offscreen
ben 10 fixed:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0teia47v2cj6217
eClipse fixed:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3230zy37sk23xhu
I'd like to point out, that today we exceeded number of 100 themes in this thread!

So once again, thanks to all people involved in creating / converting themes, keep up the good work! :)
MY PSP
PSP3004 (6.20PRO-B10)

User avatar
jvhellraiser
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by jvhellraiser » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:19 pm

remove!
Last edited by jvhellraiser on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

alexg1989
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by alexg1989 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:13 pm

[Edit by mod: broken links removed]

alexg1989
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by alexg1989 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:51 am

[Edit by mod: broken links removed]

Post Reply

Return to “Themes”