Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
The Z
VIP

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by The Z »

jvhellraiser wrote:Ika Musume ctf theme for 6.60 Converted By jvhellraiser

Download
Thx man :D
Advertising
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
jvhellraiser

Post by jvhellraiser »

you are very welcome Z!

here are some from my friends!!

Made by manatee,Theme-kabegami

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8tz9hr

Made By NARKY,Theme-DEARDROPS2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/44xdxf

made by by awaz8912,Theme Pink,pink,pink!! :lol:

I Love this theme looks awesome!!! well recommended!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ny01e3

hope you like them! wait there will be more!! :mrgreen:
Advertising
WoJtOn

Post by WoJtOn »

13 new themes added in first post :)
MY PSP
PSP3004 (6.20PRO-B10)
ibromizi

Post by ibromizi »

Theme made and converted by sal000
T.S.F HUD
DOWNLOAD
[spoiler]6.20 PRO-B10 Perma
PSP 3000
04G
[/spoiler]
WoJtOn

Post by WoJtOn »

ibromizi wrote:Theme made and converted by sal000
T.S.F HUD
DOWNLOAD
sal000 is registered on this forum, so I thought that if he wanted to, he would post his theme himself. But since you did it, im going to add this to the first post anyway.
MY PSP
PSP3004 (6.20PRO-B10)
pietro025

Post by pietro025 »

I saw that some of your themes are not compatible with Codestation's GCL. I thought, if you can convert a theme using your custom CTF Tool, can't you convert RCOs? If yes, then you should be able to convert Rustii's fix. It's just a theory though.
640509 040147
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

pietro025 wrote:I saw that some of your themes are not compatible with Codestation's GCL. I thought, if you can convert a theme using your custom CTF Tool, can't you convert RCOs? If yes, then you should be able to convert Rustii's fix. It's just a theory though.
With the updated CTFTool GUI that he has in the tutorial you can convert the RCO that RUSTII updated to work with GCL by codestation to make those themes compatible.
The option is in the right click menu for CTFTool GUI when you right click on the RCO made by RUSTII. I suggest making a copy of the rco first though just in case it doesn't work properly.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
pietro025

Post by pietro025 »

Disturbed0ne wrote:
pietro025 wrote:I saw that some of your themes are not compatible with Codestation's GCL. I thought, if you can convert a theme using your custom CTF Tool, can't you convert RCOs? If yes, then you should be able to convert Rustii's fix. It's just a theory though.
With the updated CTFTool GUI that he has in the tutorial you can convert the RCO that RUSTII updated to work with GCL by codestation to make those themes compatible.
The option is in the right click menu for CTFTool GUI when you right click on the RCO made by RUSTII. I suggest making a copy of the rco first though just in case it doesn't work properly.
I was wondering if it would work because doesn't this right-click thingy has something to do with the shell registration on the computer? Then, it would require an update as well, wouldn't it? It's just a theory anyway, I ain't doing it because my PSP is on 6.20 and with it's screen broke, so I ain't doing anything with it. I don't even have time to do so. :P
640509 040147
jvhellraiser

Post by jvhellraiser »

do you guys talking about topmenu_plugin.rco
no it wont work on 6.60 sorry already try it
and my psp start acting stupid by shutting down
and then not want to turn on. actually it wont
do anything. cause i try to fix the theme with
Rustii plugin,lets see if it turn on again! :lol:
it turn on not the theme freezes with topmenu_plugin.rco.
Last edited by jvhellraiser on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

pietro025 wrote:
Disturbed0ne wrote:
I was wondering if it would work because doesn't this right-click thingy has something to do with the shell registration on the computer? Then, it would require an update as well, wouldn't it? It's just a theory anyway, I ain't doing it because my PSP is on 6.20 and with it's screen broke, so I ain't doing anything with it. I don't even have time to do so. :P
I haven't attempted it either but in theory it should work.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!

Return to “Themes”