Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
bopz44

Re: 6.60 converted .ctf themes

Post by bopz44 »

Hey guys, i have a little problem, i was able to run some themes so i guess i confired rightly the plugin but unfortunately some themes works and some themes don't.
Is it a problem from my side or some known bugs?
For example Ika 660 Theme works great when flower.dynamic.660 just crash the vita :(
i'm running it through tn v-10 and using the cxmb.prx files from tn -v fix archive.
Advertising
ordi

Post by ordi »

Hi!
Press ''select'' in the XMB-->TN Recovery Menu-->Configuration-->Skip Sony logo (currently: Enabled)
This should fix the problem.
Advertising
Raizuke

Post by Raizuke »

Sir,please, can you convert your in a flow ctf theme to 6.20 pro-b5 for me? , tnx in advance. :?
bopz44

Post by bopz44 »

thx ordi it fix it :p
The Dark Shadow

Post by The Dark Shadow »

Guys quite new to this forum..I just the potential of this community and thought would made a request of a theme to be converted to 6.60 which i cannot find anywhere. Although i know this post is quite old but need your help guys. This is the picture of the theme Image. The name of the theme is Blood Dragon and I request you guys to convert this theme to 6.60. Thanks
The Dark Shadow

dang guys extremely sry.... didn't know that this is not the place for requesting themes...but if any of u do convert it just let me know :)
ordi

Post by ordi »

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/obt8v ... on+660.ctf
Unfortunately the red font color didn't make it through the conversion process, so the theme doesn't look too good now.
I don't know where the font colors are located in the vshmain.prx and I have no intention to find it out either. :|
With the VSH Font Color Editor 6.00 - 6.60 viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9244 you could easily change the font color, but I can't find a download link that is still working.
If someone who reads this, has the tool on his or her PC, please upload it. :D

Edit:Okay, I found a working link, so here's the theme with red font color:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jcrhm ... n+6.60.ctf
Last edited by ordi on Sat May 23, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

Is it possible to just delete the sound from the game boot animation and is it easy to do it ?
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
The Dark Shadow

@ordi Dude thanks alot. I thought I won't even get answered. Really love this community. Thanks once again
ordi

Post by ordi »

ali_ihsan21 wrote:Is it possible to just delete the sound from the game boot animation and is it easy to do it ?
Hm, removing the coldboot sound shouldn't be a problem, but I don't know about an easy way to delete the sound from the gameboot.
Converting the .pmf file to .avi, remove the audio track and then create a new gameboot is probably the only way. (but yeah, that's definitely not an easy way) :|

The Dark Shadow wrote:@ordi Dude thanks alot. I thought I won't even get answered. Really love this community. Thanks once again
You're welcome. :)

Return to “Themes”