Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Bl00d Dragon V2 For 6.35 FIX

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
yeahyeah
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 pm
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Bl00d Dragon V2 For 6.35 FIX

Post by yeahyeah » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:09 am

Wow. Awesome, dude. Worked for 6.35, the font is red and the icons are good. Thanks!
Advertising

XxDarknessAngelxX
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:35 am
Location: PM if you want a siggy :D

Re: Bl00d Dragon V2 For 6.35 FIX

Post by XxDarknessAngelxX » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:36 am

how bout for 6.39?
Advertising
Image

pietro025
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm
Location: Inside the Mishima Zaibatsu HQ

Re: Bl00d Dragon V2 For 6.35 FIX

Post by pietro025 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:38 pm

XxDarknessAngelxX wrote:how bout for 6.39?
I can convert it for you but it will be untested and the font color probably won't work because the tool that I use only supports from 3.52 to 6.36. Gimme some feedback.

EDIT:
Here it is. Untested, feedback needed.
640509 040147

Dalton_Corazon
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Re: Bl00d Dragon V2 For 6.35 FIX

Post by Dalton_Corazon » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Hmmm I've tried the 639 version of this and it is great but in the network icon one of text was not align properly. This was the Remote play.. It appears under the network icon titled "Register with" I suppose this is not a bug for 639 isn't it? or this just only appearing in 639. Furthermore I am loving this theme more attractive beyond feature of my picture.

pietro025
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm
Location: Inside the Mishima Zaibatsu HQ

Re: Bl00d Dragon V2 For 6.35 FIX

Post by pietro025 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Dalton_Corazon wrote:Hmmm I've tried the 639 version of this and it is great but in the network icon one of text was not align properly. This was the Remote play.. It appears under the network icon titled "Register with" I suppose this is not a bug for 639 isn't it? or this just only appearing in 639. Furthermore I am loving this theme more attractive beyond feature of my picture.
Is the font red??
640509 040147

Dalton_Corazon
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Re: Bl00d Dragon V2 For 6.35 FIX

Post by Dalton_Corazon » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:16 pm

pietro025 wrote:
Dalton_Corazon wrote:Hmmm I've tried the 639 version of this and it is great but in the network icon one of text was not align properly. This was the Remote play.. It appears under the network icon titled "Register with" I suppose this is not a bug for 639 isn't it? or this just only appearing in 639. Furthermore I am loving this theme more attractive beyond feature of my picture.
Is the font red??
It's white, I use the costume theme. But it is still the same when using original or classic. The much worser is if red font is selected the error that I've mention will still be under the ICON with white font not red.

pietro025
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm
Location: Inside the Mishima Zaibatsu HQ

Re: Bl00d Dragon V2 For 6.35 FIX

Post by pietro025 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Dalton_Corazon wrote:
pietro025 wrote:
Dalton_Corazon wrote:Hmmm I've tried the 639 version of this and it is great but in the network icon one of text was not align properly. This was the Remote play.. It appears under the network icon titled "Register with" I suppose this is not a bug for 639 isn't it? or this just only appearing in 639. Furthermore I am loving this theme more attractive beyond feature of my picture.
Is the font red??
It's white, I use the costume theme. But it is still the same when using original or classic. The much worser is if red font is selected the error that I've mention will still be under the ICON with white font not red.
I asked because it was supposed to be red but since the tool that I use to change the font color only supports from 3.52 to 6.36 prx, it wouldn't work. Anyway, I'll look at this bug that you mentioned.
640509 040147

Dalton_Corazon
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Re: Bl00d Dragon V2 For 6.35 FIX

Post by Dalton_Corazon » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Thanks and what I mean about my lastly message is. When costume theme is use the font color is white but if Original and Classic is use the font color is red.

User avatar
XxGodOfWar2xX
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:28 pm
Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Contact:

Re: Bl00d Dragon V2 For 6.35 FIX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:44 am

hey, pietro, i hate to bother you but... can you make the font black? for 6.35 plz? i like the txt in black. id would look cool ^_^

pietro025
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm
Location: Inside the Mishima Zaibatsu HQ

Re: Bl00d Dragon V2 For 6.35 FIX

Post by pietro025 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 pm

XxGodOfWar2xX wrote:hey, pietro, i hate to bother you but... can you make the font black? for 6.35 plz? i like the txt in black. id would look cool ^_^
Did you try changing the colors on the theme tab? If one of them isn't black, I'll make the first black, the second white and the rest red (the font color).
640509 040147

Post Reply

Return to “Themes”