Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ClearXMBWhite Custom [500/3, 550, 620, 635, 639, 660]

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
User avatar
jvhellraiser
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Re: ClearXMBWhite Custom [500/3, 550, 620, 635, 639]

Post by jvhellraiser » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 pm

ruyor wrote:
I added the wave-over-wallpaper system_plugin_bg.rco I edited

I was wondering if you can make i little tutorial on how to do this please?

ClearXMBWhite Custom 660
Advertising

User avatar
ruyor
Retired Mod
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: ClearXMBWhite Custom [500/3, 550, 620, 635, 639]

Post by ruyor » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:41 am

jvhellraiser wrote:ruyor wrote:
I added the wave-over-wallpaper system_plugin_bg.rco I edited

I was wondering if you can make i little tutorial on how to do this please?
ruyor wrote:I dumped it using RCOMage and edited the xml file and added the "default_theme_model02" model object to the "wallpaper_theme_plane" section.
^That's basically all there is to it.^
Thanks for converting :D Added it to first post w/ credits ;)
Advertising
PCH-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
PCH-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
VTE-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
My PSPs
01g:TA-079v1
01g:TA-086
02g:TA-085v1
02g:TA-085v2
04g:TA-093
09g:TA-095
05g:TA-091

User avatar
jvhellraiser
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Re: ClearXMBWhite Custom [500/3, 550, 620, 635, 639]

Post by jvhellraiser » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:44 pm

ruyor wrote:
jvhellraiser wrote:ruyor wrote:
I added the wave-over-wallpaper system_plugin_bg.rco I edited

I was wondering if you can make i little tutorial on how to do this please?
ruyor wrote:I dumped it using RCOMage and edited the xml file and added the "default_theme_model02" model object to the "wallpaper_theme_plane" section.
^That's basically all there is to it.^
Thanks for converting :D Added it to first post w/ credits ;)

Ok call stupid! but it seems i am a bit lost XD
any pics so i can see what you did when modifying
system.bg file?

User avatar
ruyor
Retired Mod
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: ClearXMBWhite Custom [500/3, 550, 620, 635, 639]

Post by ruyor » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:31 am

jvhellraiser wrote:Ok call stupid! but it seems i am a bit lost XD
any pics so i can see what you did when modifying
system.bg file?
It was a long time ago and I don't have pics from back then, I also don't have the theme editing stuff set up anymore. If you have done RCO editing before, then it's easy to understand:
1. Extract RCO using RCOMage
2. Edit the .xml file that was extracted so that the "default_theme_model02" model object section is copied under the "wallpaper_theme_plane" section.
3. Rebuild RCO using RCOMage
PCH-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
PCH-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
VTE-1001 - 3.60 - VHBL+PBubbles+HENkaku
My PSPs
01g:TA-079v1
01g:TA-086
02g:TA-085v1
02g:TA-085v2
04g:TA-093
09g:TA-095
05g:TA-091

User avatar
jvhellraiser
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Re: ClearXMBWhite Custom [500/3, 550, 620, 635, 639]

Post by jvhellraiser » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:47 am

ruyor wrote:
jvhellraiser wrote:Ok call stupid! but it seems i am a bit lost XD
any pics so i can see what you did when modifying
system.bg file?
It was a long time ago and I don't have pics from back then, I also don't have the theme editing stuff set up anymore. If you have done RCO editing before, then it's easy to understand:
1. Extract RCO using RCOMage
2. Edit the .xml file that was extracted so that the "default_theme_model02" model object section is copied under the "wallpaper_theme_plane" section.
3. Rebuild RCO using RCOMage
I manage to do what you said by mod the XML file
thought is not the wave i want i wan to add another wave
like the 3rd birthday wave to be together with the wallpaper.
but by doing the above i get your wave not mines. but i am happy
cause at least it work.

PSPcfwDUDE
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: ClearXMBWhite Custom [500/3, 550, 620, 635, 639, 660]

Post by PSPcfwDUDE » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:34 pm

Any change for a new 6.60 link? C'mon, these themes are classics...

ordi
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:53 pm
Location: Germany

Re: ClearXMBWhite Custom [500/3, 550, 620, 635, 639, 660]

Post by ordi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:29 pm


PSPcfwDUDE
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: ClearXMBWhite Custom [500/3, 550, 620, 635, 639, 660]

Post by PSPcfwDUDE » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Huge thanks!

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: ClearXMBWhite Custom [500/3, 550, 620, 635, 639, 660]

Post by fate6 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:06 am

Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

PSPcfwDUDE
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: ClearXMBWhite Custom [500/3, 550, 620, 635, 639, 660]

Post by PSPcfwDUDE » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Thank you too, fate!

Post Reply

Return to “Themes”