Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can't Find Opening_plugin.rco, how to copy it from pspfiler.

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
Pockie

Can't Find Opening_plugin.rco, how to copy it from pspfiler.

Post by Pockie »

Don't know if this goes here...

Alright it has been a while since I used my psp so I recently hacked it and it is running 6.61 promod-c2p
I downloaded zero vsh patcher and was able to get a gameboot on their. Problem is it has the psp logo on it and I would like to remove it. I know we should not risk or do anything to the flash0 but I wanted to go in there to get a copy of my opening_plugin.rco. The thing is that I cant find it! I clicked on the button to show hidden files but nothing happens.

So, I downloaded the PSP filer 6.6 and I was able to access it, but I don't know how I can make a copy of it to put into the PSP/VSH folder. I can clearly see the file but don't know what and I do not want to mess anything up. Can anyone help?

Managed to copy the Opening_Plugin.rco onto the root of my memory card but it is not showing up even though I click to show hidden files. Anyone know another way?

Update: Solved this. Thanks anyways ya'll
Advertising
Last edited by Pockie on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Butcher

Re: Can't Find Opening_plugin.rco, how to copy it from pspfi

Post by Butcher »

If u wonna remove PSP logo use the option in CFW REcovery - disable PSP logo when boot and when load something no need enter flash0 etc
Advertising
Pockie

Post by Pockie »

Butcher wrote:If u wonna remove PSP logo use the option in CFW REcovery - disable PSP logo when boot and when load something no need enter flash0 etc
I still want the animation I just want to get rid of the watermark on the animation
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

Wotermark on PSP Logo boot? wher is i dont see it

Return to “Themes”