Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CTF 6.61 theme packs?

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
bengalih

CTF 6.61 theme packs?

Post by bengalih »

Does anyone know where I can find a/the large collection of 6.61 themes?

There are a couple of google hits for some packs with 125+ 6.61 converted themes but they seem to point to Mega links which are dead.

Anyone happen to have them?

thanks.
Advertising
_iDevIceXsi_

Re: CTF 6.61 theme packs?

Post by _iDevIceXsi_ »

Hi man u mean adrenaline ctf ? if yes then i have like 10 custom themes for XMB they are good looking and i can link you a tut on how to do it too like 50-65 themes overall let me know if yes. :)
Advertising
bengalih

Post by bengalih »

Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant for the CXMB plugin for PSP.
I have an original PSP-1000 and I don't know about adrenaline...I think from reading quick that it basically emulates a PSP on a Vita?
If so, then my guess is the themes you use inside the PSP CFW for Vita are probably the same ones I use on a native PSP?

I'm not really interested in converting any myself, was just hoping to get a huge pack of them to browse to see if I could find something I like.
If you have a dozen or so already done, I'd love a share to see if they work and what you have.

thx.
_iDevIceXsi_

Post by _iDevIceXsi_ »

Ok I'll look into it asap and I'll contact you I have like 7 favorite or more I'd love to share :P
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

On psp scena beta site u have all on psp also mega pack 6.6x themes cxmb or standard. Site isnt En but translate google do all
bengalih

Post by bengalih »

Butcher wrote:On psp scena beta site u have all on psp also mega pack 6.6x themes cxmb or standard. Site isnt En but translate google do all
Thanks. I couldn't find any "mega" pack there - but I did find this:

http://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/temas- ... -para-6-61
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

All work i tested all from that sitecxmb themes fromm fw 5.xx to 6.6x fw all themes and work perfect

Return to “Themes”