Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

SEPLUGINS plugins disappeared after running CTF theme?

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
waldex

SEPLUGINS plugins disappeared after running CTF theme?

Post by waldex »

PHAT 1000 PSP 6.60 ME 2.2

I used a CTF theme and then I changed back to a PTF theme and then all my CTF themes disappeared and the CXMB plugin disappeared as well, weird. Now I installed a new Universal CXMB but it won't appear up on the VHS or Recovery menu as well.

Spent last 8 hours researching and doing whatever the heck people instruct and its still not working to the intended goal. I'm that slow, it could take me hours to properly understand and look at different views, different instructions to get to the point. Thats only because of the ammount of information and different problems there are, actually putting effort on this PSP is the most **** annoying tech i've done the past year, need help. what the **** is going on
Advertising
Butcher

Re: SEPLUGINS plugins disappeared after running CTF theme?

Post by Butcher »

Upddate to PRO-C or ME2.3 can by 6.60 or 6.61 FW and use cxmb newest 6.61 update
Advertising
waldex

Post by waldex »

I have up on the plugins and I played with the files and the plugin started working somehow.
But PSP is stuck in recovery mode after I turned off mid game on a homebrew, what the heck is going on. And I tried to do stuff with my PSP and everytime I turn on it goes to Pandora's menu and keeps saying your PSP is shutting in 5 seconds everytime it turns on. ANd it does

i was playing psp touhou and I switched it off, and then i turned it back on and it was just a blank black screen. so i turned it off and im always going into pandora's menu and cant get out of it. after i played around trying to do stuff, pandora starts telling me that the psp is shutting down all the time

Pandora ELF menu 0.2a
ms0: / elf / folder is missing

shutting down in 5 seconds.....

and when i take the memory card out it is completely blank.
waldex

Post by waldex »

so its jacked up but seems fixable if there was a way to delete pandoras menu or forcibly connect it to USB mode and make install a new elf folder what its called

Return to “Themes”