Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CTFtool GUI v5 beta 3

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
ErikPshat

Re: CTFtool GUI v5 beta 3

Post by ErikPshat »

ali_ihsan21 wrote:Thank you mate without your post I couldnt make it but I must say Im only half way there :) I did the theme I want for 6.60 GO but I couldnt modify the same theme's 6.20 version. system_plugin.rco isnt there and also there is no way bto convert an 6.60 theme to 6.20 right ?
In general, the program is designed to convert the old themes => for the new firmware.
If you want to reverse, that is, convert the theme from 6.60 back to 6.20, then there are restrictions for some files as vshmain.prx and paf.prx. You can not convert them back if they are present in the theme. It's not because I came up with, such restrictions have been introduced the developer - patpat - for firmwares 6.38 / 6.39, which, as you can see, now function as 6.60 / 6.61. If you want convert the theme to 6.20, it is best to find the original theme, usually for the 5.00 M33 and convert it to 6.20.

Although, I do not quite understand what you want to do.
Advertising
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

ErikPshat wrote:
ali_ihsan21 wrote:Thank you mate without your post I couldnt make it but I must say Im only half way there :) I did the theme I want for 6.60 GO but I couldnt modify the same theme's 6.20 version. system_plugin.rco isnt there and also there is no way bto convert an 6.60 theme to 6.20 right ?
In general, the program is designed to convert the old themes => for the new firmware.
If you want to reverse, that is, convert the theme from 6.60 back to 6.20, then there are restrictions for some files as vshmain.prx and paf.prx. You can not convert them back if they are present in the theme. It's not because I came up with, such restrictions have been introduced the developer - patpat - for firmwares 6.38 / 6.39, which, as you can see, now function as 6.60 / 6.61. If you want convert the theme to 6.20, it is best to find the original theme, usually for the 5.00 M33 and convert it to 6.20.

Although, I do not quite understand what you want to do.
Ok I understand it, thanks a lot.

I'll try to find a lower version of that theme and exchange its sound file for 6.20. Actually I can keep it that way for 6.20 GO too its the same theme except that annoying original menu click sound and I dont use 6.20 GO daily.
Advertising
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
ErikPshat

Post by ErikPshat »

@ali_ihsan21, I think you have already done ...
  1. You can "Extract" theme 6.20 (just click left button on the file Theme CTF, it will automatically unpacked to the folder with the same name).
  2. Right-click on the file "system plugin.rco" and select "CTFtool MenuDump "system_plugin.rco" with Rcomage (English)".
    This file is unpacked in the folder "system plugin".
  3. In the folder "system_plugin\Sounds" - you will see all the audio files with the extension VAG.
  4. Select all the files *.VAG and click on them the right mouse button, and select "CTFtool MenuConvert selected files to WAV"
  5. Encode your sounds as you like. Try to do the duration, bitrate and frequency as in the original characteristics of sounds. It is not necessary to select the duration is too accurate. Do as you like. Then replace the sounds with the same names.
  6. Select all the files *.WAV and click on them the right mouse button, and select "CTFtool MenuConvert selected files to VAG"
  7. Right-click on the main folder "system plugin" and select "CTFtool MenuPack "system_plugin" to rco with Rcomage".
    You will get back your finished file system_plugin.rco with your favorite sounds.
  8. And finally, right-click on the main folder of your theme "Theme name" and select "CTFtool MenuPack "Theme name" to ctf"
  9. DONE!
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

ErikPshat wrote:@ali_ihsan21, I think you have already done ...
  1. You can "Extract" theme 6.20 (just click left button on the file Theme CTF, it will automatically unpacked to the folder with the same name).
  2. Right-click on the file "system plugin.rco" and select "CTFtool MenuDump "system_plugin.rco" with Rcomage (English)".
    This file is unpacked in the folder "system plugin".
  3. In the folder "system_plugin\Sounds" - you will see all the audio files with the extension VAG.
  4. Select all the files *.VAG and click on them the right mouse button, and select "CTFtool MenuConvert selected files to WAV"
  5. Encode your sounds as you like. Try to do the duration, bitrate and frequency as in the original characteristics of sounds. It is not necessary to select the duration is too accurate. Do as you like. Then replace the sounds with the same names.
  6. Select all the files *.WAV and click on them the right mouse button, and select "CTFtool MenuConvert selected files to VAG"
  7. Right-click on the main folder "system plugin" and select "CTFtool MenuPack "system_plugin" to rco with Rcomage".
    You will get back your finished file system_plugin.rco with your favorite sounds.
  8. And finally, right-click on the main folder of your theme "Theme name" and select "CTFtool MenuPack "Theme name" to ctf"
  9. DONE!
Only today I had time to try this. When I extract system_plugin.rco there is no folder as sounds in system plugins ( folder name ending with bg by the way ) mate. Take a look at this.

ErikPshat

Post by ErikPshat »

ali_ihsan21 wrote:Only today I had time to try this. When I extract system_plugin.rco there is no folder as sounds in system plugins ( folder name ending with bg by the way ) mate. Take a look at this.
Watch carefully! - system_plugin.rco
Not to be confused with - system_plugin_bg.rco
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

ErikPshat wrote:
ali_ihsan21 wrote:Only today I had time to try this. When I extract system_plugin.rco there is no folder as sounds in system plugins ( folder name ending with bg by the way ) mate. Take a look at this.
Watch carefully! - system_plugin.rco
Not to be confused with - system_plugin_bg.rco
When I extract it there isnt a file name system_pluginn there is only system_plugin_bg.rco

You can take a look at it from here if you want.

http://s5.dosya.tc/server/5agwol/PS3_St ... _.rar.html

After 8 seconds a green button will appear.
ErikPshat

Post by ErikPshat »

ali_ihsan21 wrote:When I extract it there isnt a file name system_pluginn there is only system_plugin_bg.rco

Why not? There normally is unpacked system_plugin.rco and system_plugin_bg.rco.

Try a different way to unpack the Theme CTF... Open the program CTFtool GUI and use the button Extract.
Or drag and drop CTF to window GUI. http://s5.dosya.tc/server/0txpjp/PS3_St ... _.zip.html
ali_ihsan21

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

ErikPshat wrote:
ali_ihsan21 wrote:When I extract it there isnt a file name system_pluginn there is only system_plugin_bg.rco

Why not? There normally is unpacked system_plugin.rco and system_plugin_bg.rco.

Try a different way to unpack the Theme CTF... Open the program CTFtool GUI and use the button Extract.
Or drag and drop CTF to window GUI. http://s5.dosya.tc/server/0txpjp/PS3_St ... _.zip.html
I give up, it isnt working.
ErikPshat

Post by ErikPshat »

ali_ihsan21 wrote:I give up, it isnt working.
Hehe, well look at the full screen and expose 720p... https://youtu.be/g0Ber0NvEbk
mctavish4

Post by mctavish4 »

Can it convert 6.60 to 6.62? and if so, how do I do that?

Return to “Themes”